Venezuelan migrants linked to violent crimes in US but government can't deport them

We have 25,000 murders a year in this country, most of them not perpetrated by immigrants.

But we have another exciting episode of "WHITE WOMEN IN PERIL!!!"

Here's the problem. We've declared Venezuela a dictatorship, which means anyone who comes from there is eligible for asylum.

That's been our position since George W. Bush.
Every murder committed by an illegal alien is a person who would be alive today if we had a sane border security policy

Okay, how many people is that?

A sane policy would be quickly and fairly considering legitimate immigration claims.
Enough to register on my radar if not yours

Ask the family of murdered Americans what they think of obama and biden’s open border policy

Enough to register on my radar if not yours

Ask the family of murdered Americans what they think of obama and biden’s open border policy

Their opinions are irrelevant.

I would blame the policy that has wrecked Venezuela to the point so many people are fleeing here.

That a few of them get into trouble is besides the point.

Good reason to use the death penalty more.
And if we execute a few innocent people in the process, sucks to be them?

Cameron Todd Willingham was executed in Texas in 2004 for allegedly setting a fire that killed his three young daughters 13 years earlier. He always claimed his innocence, and the arson investigation used to convict him was questioned by leading experts before Willingham was executed. Since 2004, further evidence in the case has led to the inescapable conclusion that Willingham did not set the fire for which he was executed.The Texas Forensic Science Commission issued its report on the convictions of Cameron Todd Willingham and Ernest Willis on April 15, 2011 recommending more education and training for fire investigators and implementing procedures to review old cases (the commission issued an addendum to the report on October 28, 2011).

Okay, how many people is that?

A sane policy would be quickly and fairly considering legitimate immigration claims.

At least ten percent of ALL crimes in American boundaries are committed by Illegal humans non-citizens of America (came across a border and stayed here) since at least 1:10 humans roaming about willy-nilly are here as non-citizens. 25% jailed in CA were non-citizens at one point in time.

At least ten percent of ALL crimes in American boundaries are committed by Illegal humans non-citizens of America (came across a border and stayed here) since at least 1:10 humans roaming about willy-nilly are here as non-citizens. 25% jailed in CA were non-citizens at one point in time.
I'd ask for a link but I know any link you provide would be bullshit.

:mad-61:

1708993849126.png

A wave of violent crimes being carried out across America has been linked to Venezuelan migrants, and the U.S. government cannot deport any of them, as the South American country will not take any of its citizens back.

An illegal immigrant originally from Venezuela has been charged in connection with the violent murder of Georgia nursing student Laken Riley on the University of Georgia campus on Thursday. Jose Antonio Ibarra, 26, the suspect, was released into the U.S. via parole, three ICE & DHS sources told Fox News.
Wow them Democrats have really f up this Country, what a mess.
View attachment 908164
Don’t understand anyone who is against the Death 💀 Penalty

Their opinions are irrelevant.

I would blame the policy that has wrecked Venezuela to the point so many people are fleeing here.

That a few of them get into trouble is besides the point.
It’s besides the point until you are the victim.

It actually is the point to the family members of those killed by illegals.

I'd ask for a link but I know any link you provide would be bullshit.

it’s math. 10% of US humans are non-citizens. Fact. Therefore……at the minimum they commit 10% of all crimes. Probably 25% in CA since 25% in jail are illegals. //

Last edited:
A wave of violent crimes being carried out across America has been linked to Venezuelan migrants, and the U.S. government cannot deport any of them, as the South American country will not take any of its citizens back.

An illegal immigrant originally from Venezuela has been charged in connection with the violent murder of Georgia nursing student Laken Riley on the University of Georgia campus on Thursday. Jose Antonio Ibarra, 26, the suspect, was released into the U.S. via parole, three ICE & DHS sources told Fox News.
Wow them Democrats have really f up this Country, what a mess.
View attachment 908164
But both countries signed an agreement about taking the Venezuelans back.

Your math is faulty.

10% are non-citizens, but they are more likely to behave themselves because they don't want to screw up their immigration status.
You fall over your own policy. They know they get away even with illegally entering the US - because you applaud your border being disrespected.

You fall over your own policy. They know they get away even with illegally entering the US - because you applaud your border being disrespected.
Quite the contrary.

I compare the illegal immigration system to being like Prohibition.

Once you make something illegal, you forfeit the ability to regulate it.

This is why prohibition was a spectacular failure and why our current immigration policies are failures as well.

Quite the contrary.

I compare the illegal immigration system to being like Prohibition.

Once you make something illegal, you forfeit the ability to regulate it.

This is why prohibition was a spectacular failure and why our current immigration policies are failures as well.
You might be right about the current policies. But "open borders" do not allow to regulate immigration, either. In case criminals infest the country, this is also not only an immigration issue anymore but also a matter of domestic security.

Forum List

Back