Another Illegal Kills Another White Girl

Illegals killing American citizens and American citizens killing American citizens is comparing apples to oranges. American citizens LIVE here! Illegals have no business here in the FIRST place! Got it? You don't think that this country breeds enough killers that we have to allow more sneaking in here? Do you want us to live in the lawlessness that other people live in their countries? In the same chaos and misery? Some of you need to get a clue and stop with your bleeding heart madness.

Did you think REAL hard before you posted this? What you are saying is at least US citizens have a right to be here murdering other people.:cuckoo:

You obviously know nothing of illegal immigrants, nor other countries. You're just fearmongering and DO run calling ME a bleeding heart by some of the lefties around here, huh?

Being educated on a topic before I open my mouth, and not fearmongering using sterotypes of only the worst of the worst doesn't have a thing to do with a "bleeding heart." It has to do with the truth. Try it sometime. I heard it will set you free.

illegals killing american citizens and american citizens killing american citizens is comparing apples to oranges. American citizens live here! Illegals have no business here in the first place! Got it? You don't think that this country breeds enough killers that we have to allow more sneaking in here? Do you want us to live in the lawlessness that other people live in their countries? In the same chaos and misery? Some of you need to get a clue and stop with your bleeding heart madness.

racist alert....racist alert

cause one person who's a disgusting murderer is so much worse than another...

maybe you'd prefer this piece of garbage?

timothy-mcveigh-1-sized.jpg

What's McVeigh got to do with illegal immigration?

Did you read where I said that this country breeds enough killers that we don't need illegal killers coming here? Are you dumb naturally or do you come by it legally? BTW, if caring about what happens in/to this country makes me a racist, I WEAR MY LABEL PROUDLY!

Yeah, we read it, only your conclusion is ass-backwards. YOUR comment was stupid.

Caring what happens in this country doesn't make anyone a racist. Stereotyping an entire race of people and denigrating them for it does.

illegals killing american citizens and american citizens killing american citizens is comparing apples to oranges. American citizens live here! Illegals have no business here in the first place! Got it? You don't think that this country breeds enough killers that we have to allow more sneaking in here? Do you want us to live in the lawlessness that other people live in their countries? In the same chaos and misery? Some of you need to get a clue and stop with your bleeding heart madness.

racist alert....racist alert

cause one person who's a disgusting murderer is so much worse than another...

maybe you'd prefer this piece of garbage?

timothy-mcveigh-1-sized.jpg

Hate to break it to you Jillian, but illegals, like legal immigrants, come from all over the world. Being against them is hardly racist. Have you heard of the group "You don't speak for me?" It's a group of American citizens of hispanic heritage that are against illegals.

I'm not sure if your response is worse than the McVeigh pic or not.

A lot of people are against illegal immigration period and can make their arguments without sterotyping, racist comments. Obviously, such is not the case here.

Hi Gunny with Tank (Topic Starter) mentioned:

This is the kind of derailing/off-topic/Open Borders Lobby Disinformation/Propaganda that the New World Order bad guys want you to believe . . .

I agree for the most part. They should hammer the employers' wallets. Hit them where it counts. The should deport the illegals.

I don't agree they are taking our jobs. Americans are "too good" to do manual labor and that's pretty-much the jobs they take. Lazy-ass Americans would rather suck off of society via welfare than pick up a shovel.

Gunny’s statements here are insulting to the intelligence of those ‘well-informed’ on this Illegal Alien Invasion Topic!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9Ar0TRvQYY"]Illegal Alien Invasion of Dekalb County Ga.[/ame]

Take a good long look at the OP TOPIC to realize we are talking about the killing of innocent Americans by Illegal Aliens! Gunny is using our deliberations about the killing of innocent Americans to forward ‘his/her’ justification for allowing millions and millions and millions of illegal aliens to run around loose EVERYWHERE. The notion that illegal aliens are not taking JOBS from U.S. Citizens is utter nonsense and stupidity. I can give you story (link) after story (link) after story (link) about how illegal aliens are taking JOBS from U.S. Citizens leading to lower wages (story) for everyone and more U.S. Citizens in the unemployment lines (story).

Calchron.com

[FONT=&quot]97% of Illegal Aliens Take Jobs That Americans Want and Need[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Tony Dolz [/FONT]
April 07, 2006

3% of Illegal Aliens Do Low-Paid Stoop Agricultural Labor;
the Remaining 97% Take Jobs That Americans Want and Need

The most recent Pew Hispanic Center?s study indicates that 97% of 12 to 20 million illegal aliens are working in construction, hospitality, manufacturing, restaurant, administrative and service jobs. Are these jobs that Americans will not do?

The distinguished Senators Kennedy, McCain, Specter, Brownback, DeWine, Martinez, Hagel and Graham appear to believe that Americans are lazy and unmotivated to do a days work. If this is so, then who did these jobs before unethical employers opted to break the law by hiring a massive number of illegal aliens on the cheap? Incidentally, who is doing these jobs today in states where ethical employers are still hiring Americans, paying living wages, healthcare benefits and on-the-job accident insurance?

Whereas most Americans feel great compassion for the 5 billion people living outside the industrialized world, anyone of who would live a better life in America; our Senators seem to place their sympathies with the crooked and influential employers that want to keep the criminal alien employees that are already working for them. If this were not the case, the illegal alien employers represented by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce would not object to granting Guest Worker status ONLY to those who have never violated our immigration laws. (http://www.calchron.com/articles/view/7801]Continued
)
Anyone who is ‘well-informed’ on this Illegal Alien 'Hiring' Problem by unscrupulous U.S. 'Employers' knows that worker ‘displacement’ (link) and the costs (link) represent the insidious deadly killer of the local, regional, national and global economies as a whole. One unscrupulous contractor hires one illegal alien to displace one U.S. worker, so that one U.S. worker must ‘then’ go out and ‘displace’ another U.S. worker from ‘his’ JOB. The second U.S. worker must then go out and ‘displace’ yet another U.S. worker from his JOB and the insidious cycle continues claiming victim after victim across the job market spectrum. Multiply that number by millions and millions and millions to realize lower wages and bankruptcy and foreclosure and homelessness and poverty are the result of allowing millions and millions and millions of illegal aliens to run around loose EVERYWHERE.

Even if the illegal aliens were taking construction jobs ONLY (a myth), millions and millions and millions of law-abiding U.S. Citizens are masons and their tenders, carpenters and their helpers, stucco people, dry-wallers, painters, plumbers, electricians and a list of ‘trades’ longer than your arm. I happen to be a ‘Vested’ (with a pension) Journeyman Union Bricklayer (Local #1 Minnesota) with display brickwork in my local fine arts museum. I am not displaced from my JOB by my employer hiring any illegal aliens, but the unscrupulous contractors actually hiring the illegals are taking JOBS from my employer. One white guy can hire 25 to 50 illegal alien foreign nationals and ‘displace’ U.S. Citizens from JOBS by lowering the prices to levels far BELOW what legitimate contractors can charge. However (again), Tank (the Topic Starter) is writing on the Topic of U.S. Citizens being killed by criminal illegal aliens (coming here illegally is a crime) who are NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE HERE for which there IS NO JUSTIFICATION.

Was it ME doing the deciding, those welfare slugs would be working for that check and it would be picking fruit and digging ditches. Might give their asses some incentive to get a real job.

The Open Borders Lobby disinformation propaganda coming out of Gunny’s mouth is a major part of the cotton-picking problem! I know an illegal alien foreign national that came to the USA illegally at the age of 6, who is a school counselor for the Pinellas County School System. Illegal Aliens are EVERYWHERE who live in the USA using forged documentation and the JOBS they take are putting real Americans into the unemployment line among more than a half million people falling through the cracks of our crumbling society every month! Characterizing a vast problem of 20 to 30 MILLION Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals ‘displacing’ U.S. Workers from JOBS as “fruit pickers and ditch diggers” only works to insult our collective intelligence by someone with an obvious Open Borders Lobby Agenda; unless you want to conclude absolute ignorance. Masonry and Carpentry Trades ‘are’ real jobs for millions and millions of ‘real’ U.S. Citizens being ‘displaced’ by Illegal Aliens that ‘destroys’ the U.S. Consumer Base ‘and’ sends billions of dollars to destinations all over the world. Handing money to banks does NOT save the job of one mason, carpenter or dry-waller, which means the ‘base’ of the socioeconomic pyramid will continue to IMPLODE. Period . . .

Where they kill us is they come here and earn US dollars, then take them home.

Try writing on Tank’s TOPIC about U.S. Citizens being killed by criminal illegal aliens that are NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE HERE. I suppose the topic would seem more important if one of Gunny’s family members were shot dead in cold blood by of one Senor Obama’s Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dTfZzaoO8M"]Blood Will Shoot Out Of Your Eyes![/ame]

. . . BUT, the 25 Americans who are killed EVERY DAY are leaving behind grieving family members who will NEVER be consoled by the knowledge that we are really killed by the US dollars earned by illegals . . . I have worked with dozens and dozens of illegal aliens and all of them have uncles, brothers and cousins coming to join them. They brag about beating the system and boldly flash their fake documentation around to show everybody how stupid our Govt is for allowing them to stay and work here illegally. They do not work in my home state, where I was born and where my father was born and his father and his father, but they are working in “New Mexico” and you had better start asking for your block and mortar in their language . . .

The don't pay taxes; yet, they cannot be denied medical treatment. Anchor babies cannot be denied schooling, medical treatment and other social services. WE pay for that.

The rogue element working inside our Federal Govt is using Illegal Aliens to beat DOWN real U.S. Citizens to suffer under lower and lower wages, or no wages at all. The fact that the Govt allows millions and millions and millions of Illegal Aliens to run around loose EVERYWHERE, ‘and’ they are killing 25 U.S. Citizens every damned day, speaks to the absolute truth that real Americans represent nothing more than collateral damage thrown under the New World Order Train coming down the Loyal Bushie/Obama Administration tracks.

Ignoring the situation is EXACTLY what Bush did and exactly what he wanted. The same with the Dems. They can't get the issue off the table fast enough. Neither side wants to be the one that alienates the Hispanic vote, and THAT is what it all boils down to.

Wrong! Both parties are working with the New World Order Open Border Lobby Globalist Elites ‘and’ spread their disinformation propaganda JUST LIKE YOU. The provisions of the “Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986” (Wiki) are NOT being enforced by the Bushie/Obama/Administrations ‘and’ our out-of-control Congress is providing ZERO oversight of the situation, which makes them willing accomplices in the death of 25 US Citizens EVERY DAMNED DAY. That does not even begin to address their responsibility for all of the pain and suffering inflicted upon ‘displaced’ U.S. Workers watching their lives ‘crash and burn’ with every passing day.

This boils down to CORRUPTION on a grand scale where our Congress is responsible for helping to bring in the New World Order right under our noses, by allowing this Lawlessness to run rampant upon the land . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Did you think REAL hard before you posted this? What you are saying is at least US citizens have a right to be here murdering other people.

I thought about it as hard as you think when posting. Does that appease you? Where did I say it was a right for U.S. citizens to murder? Are you naturally an idiot or do you work hard at it?

You obviously know nothing of illegal immigrants, nor other countries. You're just fearmongering and DO run calling ME a bleeding heart by some of the lefties around here, huh?

And you know NOTHING about ME! I know more about illegals than you will ever hope to learn.

Being educated on a topic before I open my mouth, and not fearmongering using sterotypes of only the worst of the worst doesn't have a thing to do with a "bleeding heart." It has to do with the truth. Try it sometime. I heard it will set you free.

Yeah? Well so far you have not convinced me you know much about what YOU spew. You have a real problem understanding that which you read. I'm still waiting to read something that shows you are 'educated'.[/[/B]B]

I hope you guys never actually leave the US and seek a better life somewhere else, because pricks just like you will be waiting for you in their countries waiting to throw you in jail.

I hope you guys never actually leave the US and seek a better life somewhere else, because pricks just like you will be waiting for you in their countries waiting to throw you in jail.

If I ever chose to do that, I don't think my first move would be to illegally break into another country. It seems a bit impolite and often gets you shot and stuff.

Nope, sneaking in to another country for a 'better life' just does not appeal to me at this point. But if it ever does, I will make sure to do it LEGALLY!

I hope you guys never actually leave the US and seek a better life somewhere else,
The way hispanics are destroying America as they have there own countries, many Americans have already had to actually leave and seek a better life somewhere else.

Last edited:
Bon voyage?:eusa_boohoo:
It's adios, puto.

Actually, adios is Spanish. I should have said goodbye, see ya later alligator, peace out, don't let the doorknob hit ya where the good Lord split ya, fuck off, and good riddance! And you call me a puto, Internet gangster? Yeah, because I'm the one that talks so much Internet shit and goes into the real world hating people because I am scared of them. :eusa_hand:

Last edited:
Actually, adios is Spanish. I should have said goodbye, see ya later alligator, peace out, don't let the doorknob hit ya where the good Lord split ya, fuck off, and good riddance! And you call me a puto, Internet gangster? Yeah, because I'm the one that talks so much Internet shit and goes into the real world hating people because I am scared of them. :eusa_hand:
Do you hate me?

Do you hate me?

No, I don't hate you or anyone else. That wasn't for you...I'm assuming you are one of the Americans that stayed. That was for the ones that left.

If I ever chose to do that, I don't think my first move would be to illegally break into another country. It seems a bit impolite and often gets you shot and stuff.

When my husband was laid off for 3 years, we looked into emigrating to other countries. Guess what? They won't take us, and we didn't force our way in....why would you think we should treat other people from other countries better than they treat us?

Why is it other countries preserve jobs for their own citizen but our country doesn't?

So here we are, trying to make our country better for ourselves and our family rather than illegal sneak into someone else's country and you think it's just fine with they sneak into ours...why is it the law abiding people always have to pay for the illegals? Why is it WE have to suffer because they CHOSE to come here illegally?

Illegals killing American citizens and American citizens killing American citizens is comparing apples to oranges. American citizens LIVE here! Illegals have no business here in the FIRST place! Got it? You don't think that this country breeds enough killers that we have to allow more sneaking in here? Do you want us to live in the lawlessness that other people live in their countries? In the same chaos and misery? Some of you need to get a clue and stop with your bleeding heart madness.

Did you think REAL hard before you posted this? What you are saying is at least US citizens have a right to be here murdering other people.:cuckoo:

No, what is being said is that we have enough criminals here without importing more...

Did you read where I said that this country breeds enough killers that we don't need illegal killers coming here? Are you dumb naturally or do you come by it legally? BTW, if caring about what happens in/to this country makes me a racist, I WEAR MY LABEL PROUDLY!

Yeah, we read it, only your conclusion is ass-backwards. YOUR comment was stupid.

Caring what happens in this country doesn't make anyone a racist. Stereotyping an entire race of people and denigrating them for it does.

Illegals, like legal immigrants come in all races..being against illegals is not racist.

Illegals, like legal immigrants come in all races..being against illegals is not racist.

:eusa_eh: So then you are actually for kicking out 90% of the country with that broad definition?

Forum List

Back