Another Illegal Kills Another White Girl

Hi Tank:

A suspect is in the custody of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services in Dodge County in connection with the homicide of high school student, Breanna Schneller in Wausau.
10298667_BG1.jpg

<b>Update: </b>Police: Suspect linked to Schneller homicide through DNA | wausaudailyherald.com | Wausau Daily Herald

Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals kill 25 U.S. Citizens EVERY DAY (12 by murder) and your OP story is about just one of them (here is another). Welcome to Senor Bushie/Obama's Fascist Nation of CanAmeriMexico . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrRr66E0ofU"]Illegal Alien Kills Child + 2 Women[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Lb3oFzCj_0"]More Americans Killed By Illegal Aliens . . .[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR47GCAC0gA"]Toddler Beaten Unconscious By Illegal Alien[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhovjSi0NLk"]5-Year Old Little Frankie Brooks Is Dead[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QICLyzsvtgI"]Illegal Alien Rapes 9-Year Old Girl[/ame]

Your Congress and President (Obama Open Border Lobby Agenda) allow millions and millions and millions of Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals to run around loose EVERYWHERE and the safety of We The People is the LAST thing on their bought-and-paid-for Open Border Lobby minds . . .

GL,

Terral

I know people like to focus on and emphasise crimes committed by illegals. Demonizing them. I understand why. We dredge up horrible stories about how evil they are. I know illegal aliens are human, they aspire to a better life and all that.Truth be known, they may not be as bad as all this hyperbole, but sure as shit they are bad ENOUGH as it is, without exaggerations. Well, some folks go totally the other direction. Illegals become victims, or some kind of average man turned into a hero by fact they sneak in to another country and suffer "oppression" because we enforce immigration laws. AND all they had to do was apply for a work visa or immigrate through all the proper channels. So, they made a big boo-boo. SO...? Why are immigrat groups so defensive? Their worth is totally exaggerated. And their crimes? They ruin neighborhoods, they are a force of decay, and crime follows their wake like a plague. Their ideal of quality of life VS. an American's are mirror opposites. And poor non-Hispanics that are in the unfortunate position of having to actually deal with illegals (myself) are treated like...trash. Expendable, meaningless and beneath contempt. That is what pisses me off about a lot of you people, that sanctimonious attitude and the fact that some of you hold a illegal alien in higher esteem than a fellow American suffering from this blight. It used to amaze me. After being on this board a while, nothing amazes me anymore.

I know people like to focus on and emphasise crimes committed by illegals. Demonizing them. I understand why. We dredge up horrible stories about how evil they are. I know illegal aliens are human, they aspire to a better life and all that.Truth be known, they may not be as bad as all this hyperbole, but sure as shit they are bad ENOUGH as it is, without exaggerations. Well, some folks go totally the other direction. Illegals become victims, or some kind of average man turned into a hero by fact they sneak in to another country and suffer "oppression" because we enforce immigration laws. AND all they had to do was apply for a work visa or immigrate through all the proper channels. So, they made a big boo-boo. SO...? Why are immigrat groups so defensive? Their worth is totally exaggerated. And their crimes? They ruin neighborhoods, they are a force of decay, and crime follows their wake like a plague. Their ideal of quality of life VS. an American's are mirror opposites. And poor non-Hispanics that are in the unfortunate position of having to actually deal with illegals (myself) are treated like...trash. Expendable, meaningless and beneath contempt. That is what pisses me off about a lot of you people, that sanctimonious attitude and the fact that some of you hold a illegal alien in higher esteem than a fellow American suffering from this blight. It used to amaze me. After being on this board a while, nothing amazes me anymore.

Grow some balls and act like you're addressing me when you talk baseless shit about my post.

I made NO attempt to make victims of illegals. What you and your ilk don't seem to get is there are two sides to the story. You refuse to look at any side but your own.

The simple fact is, those who hire illegals are every bit as guilty as the illegals themselves. Without the former, there is no latter. Why don't I see you calling for harsher laws against the employers instead of just ranting your racist crap?

You have never ONCE seen me say anything about illegals other than deport them and keep them out. Enforce our border and our laws.

And I got some news for you ... I've known illegals who were FAR better human beings than some of my "fellow" Americans.

Grow some balls and act like you're addressing me when you talk baseless shit about my post.

I made NO attempt to make victims of illegals. What you and your ilk don't seem to get is there are two sides to the story. You refuse to look at any side but your own.

The simple fact is, those who hire illegals are every bit as guilty as the illegals themselves. Without the former, there is no latter. Why don't I see you calling for harsher laws against the employers instead of just ranting your racist crap?

You have never ONCE seen me say anything about illegals other than deport them and keep them out. Enforce our border and our laws.

And I got some news for you ... I've known illegals who were FAR better human beings than some of my "fellow" Americans.

I'm all for punishing those who hire them....even those who shelter them, there are here illegally and anyone that helps them is an accessory to a crime. That said, when they are caught, they should be shipped home immediately. No excuses. Why we allow them to stay an only do something when they harm an American citizen is beyond me. IMO, we should be doing something BEFORE they harm us and to ensure that they don't harm us in any way, including taking our jobs.

Hi Terral,

Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals kill 25 U.S. Citizens EVERY DAY (12 by murder)

Thanks for your very informative statistics. Those numbers are staggering.

In all of your research, I was wondering if you happened to come across the daily murder rate of US Citizens by fellow US Citizens.

GL,

Xotoxi

Here's an idea, all of those that want illegals here, or don't think we should be shipping them home, how about we start a website and they can sponsor a foreign family to come here. Heck, I'd even sign up. Bring them here LEGALLY, illegals should be sent packing immediately and not ever allowed to enter our country legally. People who sneak into the Theater get banned...why can't we ban illegals from getting into our country?

Hi Terral,

Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals kill 25 U.S. Citizens EVERY DAY (12 by murder)

Thanks for your very informative statistics. Those numbers are staggering.

In all of your research, I was wondering if you happened to come across the daily murder rate of US Citizens by fellow US Citizens.

GL,

Xotoxi

Not the point Xotoxi, that's 25 US citizens that would be alive if we didn't allow illegals into this country and if we shipped them all home the FIRST time they were caught. We have enough criminals of our own without importing them.

Here's an idea, all of those that want illegals here, or don't think we should be shipping them home, how about we start a website and they can sponsor a foreign family to come here. Heck, I'd even sign up. Bring them here LEGALLY, illegals should be sent packing immediately and not ever allowed to enter our country legally. People who sneak into the Theater get banned...why can't we ban illegals from getting into our country?

I don't want illegals here...but I really don't think that the biggest issue with them being here is how much murdering and raping they do.

I don't want illegals here...but I really don't think that the biggest issue with them being here is how much murdering and raping they do.

May not be the biggest issue, but it sure as heck is an issue.

Many of us who don't want illegals here also do not pretend they are the cause of all our problems. The point is, if they weren't here illegally they wouldn't be victims either.

May not be the biggest issue, but it sure as heck is an issue.

I guess just as much as the murdering and raping performed by our citizens...only on a much smaller scale.

I'm all for punishing those who hire them....even those who shelter them, there are here illegally and anyone that helps them is an accessory to a crime. That said, when they are caught, they should be shipped home immediately. No excuses. Why we allow them to stay an only do something when they harm an American citizen is beyond me. IMO, we should be doing something BEFORE they harm us and to ensure that they don't harm us in any way, including taking our jobs.

I agree for the most part. They should hammer the employers' wallets. Hit them where it counts. The should deport the illegals.

I don't agree they are taking our jobs. Americans are "too good" to do manual labor and that's pretty-much the jobs they take. Lazy-ass Americans would rather suck off of society via welfare than pick up a shovel.

Was it ME doing the deciding, those welfare slugs would be working for that check and it would be picking fruit and digging ditches. Might give their asses some incentive to get a real job.

Where they kill us is they come here and earn US dollars, then take them home. The don't pay taxes; yet, they cannot be denied medical treatment. Anchor babies cannot be denied schooling, medical treatment and other social services. WE pay for that.

Ignoring the situation is EXACTLY what Bush did and exactly what he wanted. The same with the Dems. They can't get the issue off the table fast enough. Neither side wants to be the one that alienates the Hispanic vote, and THAT is what it all boils down to.

Illegals killing American citizens and American citizens killing American citizens is comparing apples to oranges. American citizens LIVE here! Illegals have no business here in the FIRST place! Got it? You don't think that this country breeds enough killers that we have to allow more sneaking in here? Do you want us to live in the lawlessness that other people live in their countries? In the same chaos and misery? Some of you need to get a clue and stop with your bleeding heart madness.

illegals killing american citizens and american citizens killing american citizens is comparing apples to oranges. American citizens live here! Illegals have no business here in the first place! Got it? You don't think that this country breeds enough killers that we have to allow more sneaking in here? Do you want us to live in the lawlessness that other people live in their countries? In the same chaos and misery? Some of you need to get a clue and stop with your bleeding heart madness.

racist alert....racist alert

cause one person who's a disgusting murderer is so much worse than another...

maybe you'd prefer this piece of garbage?

timothy-mcveigh-1-sized.jpg

Did you read where I said that this country breeds enough killers that we don't need illegal killers coming here? Are you dumb naturally or do you come by it legally? BTW, if caring about what happens in/to this country makes me a racist, I WEAR MY LABEL PROUDLY!

illegals killing american citizens and american citizens killing american citizens is comparing apples to oranges. American citizens live here! Illegals have no business here in the first place! Got it? You don't think that this country breeds enough killers that we have to allow more sneaking in here? Do you want us to live in the lawlessness that other people live in their countries? In the same chaos and misery? Some of you need to get a clue and stop with your bleeding heart madness.

racist alert....racist alert

cause one person who's a disgusting murderer is so much worse than another...

maybe you'd prefer this piece of garbage?

timothy-mcveigh-1-sized.jpg

Hate to break it to you Jillian, but illegals, like legal immigrants, come from all over the world. Being against them is hardly racist. Have you heard of the group "You don't speak for me?" It's a group of American citizens of hispanic heritage that are against illegals.

Forum List

Back