Another Biden Illegal immigrant, 25, is charged with murdering Michigan woman, 25

You are in denial pal.
Your party are the one who attracts the third-world to flood in here. It's not an accident that the moment Joe Biden became president, we started seeing record #'s flood in.

I wish Abbott would dump a busload on your front lawn. You people want them here, you should be the ones to pay for their care.
He doesn't have a lawn to dump them on, he's either in some shithole government subsidized section 8, 300 sqft apartment living on the taxpayer dime, or in his Mom's basement. :dunno:

I was just in Cancun for a week, and I just had to laugh at the ridiculous security at their airport and what they put you through to both get in and get out of the country. There's mostly US and Canadian citizens coming down there to spend thousands on luxury vacations, and they act like you're a criminal from the middle of Tijuana. I joked with my husband and said they should send the Cancun airport security to the US/Mexican border, they'd do a better job than the potato. Also based on my convo's with many others down there, everyone hates Biden and Trudeau. Amazing how they're both despised but one manages to get the most votes in history. :rolleyes:

I was just in Cancun for a week, and I just had to laugh at the ridiculous security at their airport and what they put you through to both get in and get out of the country. There's mostly US and Canadian citizens coming down there to spend thousands on luxury vacations, and they act like you're a criminal from the middle of Tijuana. I joked with my husband and said they should send the Cancun airport security to the US/Mexican border, they'd do a better job than the potato. Also based on my convo's with many others down there, everyone hates Biden and Trudeau. Amazing how they're both despised but one manages to get the most votes in history. :rolleyes:
The popular vote doesn't elect the president

So what?

Tell me what you specifically meant by 'the popular vote doesn't elect the president' in correlation to what I posted?
The correlation is that no matter how many votes they get it doesn't matter because the president is elected by Congress like they always have.

The correlation is that no matter how many votes they get it doesn't matter because the president is elected by Congress like they always have.

What did that have to do with my comment? I stated nothing about how a president gets elected.

They kinda did, they never did anything about it, and when given the chance.................killed the bill that would have done something.

trump policy had it slowed and slowing yiu dumb IX. OBiden welded the gates open. Are you completely ignorant?

They don't let the best and brightest come up. 10% are filthy criminals on the run from crimes down there.

Biden, Biden, Biden gave out all the free shit to the illegals.
Yes, that's what your masters tell you. The immigrants are all living high on the hog!

Or you're just gullible and hateful.

So this Trump fence jumper... drop him off at Mar A Lago?

Forum List

Back