After MASSIVE Backlash, Steelers Star Announces ‘We Will Be Standing For National Anthem’

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
They're already starting to see the writing on the wall:

After MASSIVE Backlash, Steelers Star Announces: 'We Will Be Standing For National Anthem, Trust Me' (VIDEO)

Steelers Center Maurkice Pouncey told reporters on Wednesday that the whole team will be on the sideline standing for the National Anthem this Sunday.

Of course it took fans burning NFL gear, bombarding DirecTV and RedZone with phone calls demanding cancellation of football packages, sponsors backing out and loud boos from the stadium to get their attention.

Pittsburgh CBS reported:

After facing backlash about standing in the tunnel during the national anthem last Sunday, Steelers center Maurkice Pouncey says the team will stand this Sunday.

“I promise you one thing, this week we will all be standing out there for the national anthem. Trust me,” Pouncey said Wednesday.

Pouncey says he expects the entire team to be on the field for the anthem.

“As far as I know it’s 100 percent participation,” Pouncey told reporters. “We love this country. It’s America. We know there are injustice in this world, but to me, personally, football is football and that’s what we need to approach it as.”

Social media was set ablaze after President Trump lashed out at NFL players protesting the national anthem on Friday while at a campaign rally for Senator Luther Strange (R-AL).

Does this prove race hustling leftists care more about money, than they do about their political beliefs?

Did they really think their fans would go along with their absurd behavior? If so, they are dumber than they look...but than we knew that.

They're already starting to see the writing on the wall:

After MASSIVE Backlash, Steelers Star Announces: 'We Will Be Standing For National Anthem, Trust Me' (VIDEO)

Steelers Center Maurkice Pouncey told reporters on Wednesday that the whole team will be on the sideline standing for the National Anthem this Sunday.

Of course it took fans burning NFL gear, bombarding DirecTV and RedZone with phone calls demanding cancellation of football packages, sponsors backing out and loud boos from the stadium to get their attention.

Pittsburgh CBS reported:

After facing backlash about standing in the tunnel during the national anthem last Sunday, Steelers center Maurkice Pouncey says the team will stand this Sunday.

“I promise you one thing, this week we will all be standing out there for the national anthem. Trust me,” Pouncey said Wednesday.

Pouncey says he expects the entire team to be on the field for the anthem.

“As far as I know it’s 100 percent participation,” Pouncey told reporters. “We love this country. It’s America. We know there are injustice in this world, but to me, personally, football is football and that’s what we need to approach it as.”

Social media was set ablaze after President Trump lashed out at NFL players protesting the national anthem on Friday while at a campaign rally for Senator Luther Strange (R-AL).
Russia wants this MASSIVE backlash, Americans divided. They've been trolling this issue. Congratulations.

Does this prove race hustling leftists care more about money, than they do about their political beliefs?

Did they really think their fans would go along with their absurd behavior? If so, they are dumber than they look...but than we knew that.
Short answer: yes. No one cares more about money than a leftist. They're the world's biggest hypocrites. In fact, "leftist" is just a euphemism for "hypocrite."

Short answer: yes. No one cares more about money than a leftist. They're the world's biggest hypocrites. In fact, "leftist" is just a euphemism for "hypocrite."
So true.

Look at their biggest leaders. Obama and the Clintons. Money hungry grubbers who hangout with millionaires and billionaires. Look at Pelosi and Feinstein. Two of the richest women in the world. Yet we are suppose to believe they are all about caring for the poor and less fortunate. Look at Pocohontas....she rails against Wall Street and rich all the while enriching herself. The are straight criminals...as well as hypocrites.

Liberals are dumb, they constantly overreach and get punched in the groin.

Forum List

Back