Bills and Steelers game postponed till Monday @ 1630 (4:30 pm)

The NFL with all of its money can screw up 6 games scheduled for a weekend. There were most likely a lot of people waiting for this weekend. Of course, the scheduled Monday night game is a clusterph*k also.

I just bit the bullet and paid $5.99 to watch this game, my main interest is the temperature and wind (and my bets covering), but when I signed up for Peacock it asks me "also share your Peacock information with the NFL?" and where is the Fuck Off option?

People are pussies nowadays.
Oh yeah.....

08f42843c4f5939c0869042bd3548920

There is Deshaun Watson on the sideline, wonder if he is more popular in Cleveland or Houston? Once Joe retires, Cleveland goes back to its shit sandwich.

Josh Allen and the Bills said that Miami could not play in the snow, it is evident now the NFL thinks that it id Buffalo that cannot play in the snow.

Supposedly (according to the NFL Network) there will be a travel ban for the whole of the Buffalo area tomorrow due to a huge lake effect snow storm.
The turn pike where I live is currently closed. It is not even bad yet. Not supposed to hit for couple of hours yet.

The NFL with all of its money can screw up 6 games scheduled for a weekend. There were most likely a lot of people waiting for this weekend. Of course, the scheduled Monday night game is a clusterph*k also.

i always wonder how the East Coast can wait all day for games to start sometimes lasting to midnight on work nights. If games were on weekends at even 7AM out west I would not mind. 630P out west 930P back east seems horrible?

Remember that this "middling" QB goes into 2nd place by himself with a win today at Houston (currently tied with Staubach with 8) for most road playoff wins, and at 9 would be only 2 behind the GOAT

Also. hats off to Peacock and their pregame coverage, already better than either ABC, CBS, or FOX, they got this part right.

Last edited:
There is Deshaun Watson on the sideline, wonder if he is more popular in Cleveland or Houston? Once Joe retires, Cleveland goes back to its shit sandwich.

Watson was starting to play OK (at BALT game) when he got hurt. They were going to maybe come from behind and win that one. There was hope for him i think.

Goddamn, they just showed the Browns defense walking out of the locker room, those dudes are freakin huge. Couldn't imagine running into one of them dudes at full speed

Forum List

Back