Audiences Give Standing Ovation, Sing The National Anthem After Watching New Film 'Police State'

Dinesh D'Souza paints a truly chilling picture of what it is like to live in Joe Biden's America in 2023 if you are seen as an opponent of the government. So many of these stories literally brought me to tears. This movie terrified me, and it also made me mad as hell. Who do these people think they are?! Who has decided that those who disagree with the government can be targeted at any time? It is clear that the prime targets of this government are conservatives, Christians, parents, and anyone deemed a political opponent by the Biden administration, agencies like the FBI, and other entities deeply embedded in the federal government that no one knows of. It should be a huge wake-up call to what will happen if Democrats, the "deep state," whatever we choose to call them, get re-elected and continue to empower their unelected cronies. How bad are we willing to let it become? Dinesh D'Souza asked Dan Bongino, "Is America becoming a police state?" My answer is: We already are.
Hurry, go hide, they're coming for you! Save yourself!

I need to find out if this is showing near me. I was hardly even aware of its existence. D'Souza's work is the best.

You twats supported the Drug War and gave no care about the police state then, now you wanna cry, tough shit and just say no.

Forum List

Back