Audiences Give Standing Ovation, Sing The National Anthem After Watching New Film 'Police State'

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Dinesh D'Souza paints a truly chilling picture of what it is like to live in Joe Biden's America in 2023 if you are seen as an opponent of the government. So many of these stories literally brought me to tears. This movie terrified me, and it also made me mad as hell. Who do these people think they are?! Who has decided that those who disagree with the government can be targeted at any time? It is clear that the prime targets of this government are conservatives, Christians, parents, and anyone deemed a political opponent by the Biden administration, agencies like the FBI, and other entities deeply embedded in the federal government that no one knows of. It should be a huge wake-up call to what will happen if Democrats, the "deep state," whatever we choose to call them, get re-elected and continue to empower their unelected cronies. How bad are we willing to let it become? Dinesh D'Souza asked Dan Bongino, "Is America becoming a police state?" My answer is: We already are.

D'Souza has more patriotism in his little finger than you have in the whole pile of shit you call your body. Fact.
You continue to believe that horseshit. He doesn't give two shits about this country. If he did, he wouldn't perpetuate every conspiracy theory that pops up. His pursuit is of the almighty dollar, and of the spotlight. The dude dated both Laura Ingraham and Ann Coulter, yikes. I don't know if that says more about him, or about them. Regardless, it ain't good.

His films are filled with inaccuracies and misperceptions. But I will give it to him, he knows his target market well. Dumb, uneducated, scared, racist simpletons. You can get your membership card into that club by paying $24.99 to stream "Police State" through Rumble in three more days.

Look, it ain't rocket science. You know the most effective way to build brand loyalty? Sponsor a NASCAR team. If those good old boy's driver is sponsored by Budweiser, well damn skippy, those good old boys are going to be drinking Budweiser, even if it does taste like horse piss.

And it is a good gig. I have a friend that strolled into a NASCAR team's office and asked to sell sponsorships, he just wanted five percent of whatever he took in. Retired before he was 40.

That is D'Souza's target market. But it also takes a special kind of asshole to exploit that market. Think Donald Trump. Honestly, I pity you, I really do. You are "the salt of the Earth", but exploiting the salt of the earth is about as immoral as it gets. It doesn't take patriotism, it doesn't take skill, honestly, it takes a psychopath, like a serial killer.

Last edited:
You continue to believe that horseshit. He doesn't give two shits about this country. If he did, he wouldn't perpetuate every conspiracy theory that pops up. His pursuit is of the almighty dollar, and of the spotlight. The dude dated both Laura Ingraham and Ann Coulter, yikes. I don't know if that says more about him, or about them. Regardless, it ain't good.

His films are filled with inaccuracies and misperceptions. But I will give it to him, he knows his target market well. Dumb, uneducated, scared, racist simpletons. You can get your membership card into that club by paying $24.99 to stream "Police State" through Rumble in three more days.

Look, it ain't rocket science. You know the most effective way to build brand loyalty? Sponsor a NASCAR team. If those good old boy's driver is sponsored by Budweiser, well damn skippy, those good old boys are going to be drinking Budweiser, even if it does taste like horse piss.

And it is a good gig. I have a friend that strolled into a NASCAR team's office and asked to sell sponsorships, he just wanted five percent of whatever he took in.
tldr

Dinesh D'Souza is a convicted felon, wife beating, adulterer, propagandist that caters to the dumbest of Americans.
You are proving his point. All those things were done to him by a government who used political persecution to try and shut up those that disagreed with them. You are a propagandizing gas lighter. Do you get paid for that?

You are proving his point. All those things were done to him by a government who used political persecution to try and shut up those that disagreed with them. You are a propagandizing gas lighter. Do you get paid for that?
Are you for real. The government made him commit adultery and get fired from his job? The government made his ex-wife claim he beat her in sworn testimony? As to the felony, HE PLEAD GUILTY.

I mean just to get into the specifics. The dude is president of a Christain college. He is married. He attends a Christain conference in South Carolina with another woman, shares a hotel room with her, and introduces her as his fiancée to fellow attendees. And the woman was more than twenty years younger than him and also married at the time. Talk about some sick ass shit. And I am here to tell you, that shit ain't going to float at a South Carolina Christain conference. What a damn idiot. And in my neck of the woods, mess with another man's wife will get you killed, and jury nullification of the husband that commits the murder is certainly on the table.

And it is a good gig. I have a friend that strolled into a NASCAR team's office and asked to sell sponsorships, he just wanted five percent of whatever he took in. Retired before he was 40.

That is D'Souza's target market. But it also takes a special kind of asshole to exploit that market. Think Donald Trump. Honestly, I pity you, I really do. You are "the salt of the Earth", but exploiting the salt of the earth is about as immoral as it gets. It doesn't take patriotism, it doesn't take skill, honestly, it takes a psychopath, like a serial killer.

^^^ Yet more nonsensical ranting from one of our numrous Acolytes of the Church of Perpetual Butthurt ^^^

Are you for real. The government made him commit adultery and get fired from his job? The government made his ex-wife claim he beat her in sworn testimony? As to the felony, HE PLEAD GUILTY.

I mean just to get into the specifics. The dude is president of a Christain college. He is married. He attends a Christain conference in South Carolina with another woman, shares a hotel room with her, and introduces her as his fiancée to fellow attendees. And the woman was more than twenty years younger than him and also married at the time. Talk about some sick ass shit. And I am here to tell you, that shit ain't going to float at a South Carolina Christain conference. What a damn idiot. And in my neck of the woods, mess with another man's wife will get you killed, and jury nullification of the husband that commits the murder is certainly on the table.
Is adultery a crime? It was a political persecution from Barack Obama. The corrupt government came after Dinesh and caused the whole scenario

Is adultery a crime? It was a political persecution from Barack Obama. The corrupt government came after Dinesh and caused the whole scenario
Well yes, in North Carolina adultery, while not a crime, is a civil tort, called "Criminal Conversation".

And sorry, but this didn't have a damn thing to do with the Obama administration and everything to do with the good Christain people of South Carolina. D'Souza was a damn fool, what a pompous asshole thinking he could get away with his ruse. That shit fell apart before he got off the plane back at New York.

Well yes, in North Carolina adultery, while not a crime, is a civil tort, called "Criminal Conversation".

And sorry, but this didn't have a damn thing to do with the Obama administration and everything to do with the good Christain people of South Carolina. D'Souza was a damn fool, what a pompous asshole thinking he could get away with his ruse. That shit fell apart before he got off the plane back at New York.
Actually it was Obama's doj that went after D'Souza. Sounds like you are a damn fool thinking that Obama wouldn't use politics to execute.

Actually it was Obama's doj that went after D'Souza. Sounds like you are a damn fool thinking that Obama wouldn't use politics to execute.
You stupid shit, the whole adultery and firing from King's college had nothing to do with the Obama administration. And the felony, that he plead guilty to, he attempted to claim he was "targeted", and the courts shot that shit down. Saying he provided no evidence, NO EVIDENCE, that was the case.

I mean come on, even it was true, that he was unfairly targeted by the Obama administration, the fact that he plead guilty reveals he is a BIG ASS PUSSY. Are you in the habit of supporting PUSSIES? What part of fighting for what you believe in do you not understand?

You stupid shit, the whole adultery and firing from King's college had nothing to do with the Obama administration. And the felony, that he plead guilty to, he attempted to claim he was "targeted", and the courts shot that shit down. Saying he provided no evidence, NO EVIDENCE, that was the case.

I mean come on, even it was true, that he was unfairly targeted by the Obama administration, the fact that he plead guilty reveals he is a BIG ASS PUSSY. Are you in the habit of supporting PUSSIES? What part of fighting for what you believe in do you not understand?
He was targeted dumbass. Look it up moron you fucking jerk

Rosie O'Donnell did exactly what D'Souza did. She never went to jail.

Forum List

Back