‘Art Of The Deal’ Co-Author: Trump’s Not Crazy Like A Fox. He’s Just Crazy.

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Tony Schwartz says that the president is “delusional.”

The man who co-authored Donald Trump’s signature book issued a stern warning about the president’s mental health.

Tony Schwartz, who co-wrote 1987′s The Art of the Deal with the future president, called Trump “delusional” in an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper.

He also asked if Trump is “crazy like a fox or just crazy,” then answered his own question:

“I think the overwhelming weight of evidence suggests that he’s just crazy. And not crazy, causal crazy. I’m talking about crazy ― I’m not a psychiatrist, so I actually can get away with saying this ― but crazy as a personality disorder.”

“Simple answer is, he says whatever he thinks serves him,” Schwartz said. “And while he’s saying it, he does believe it.”

The full interview is posted online on Mediaite.

Schwartz has been predicting that Trump will ultimately resign but declare “victory” as he leaves office.

More: ‘Art Of The Deal’ Co-Author: Trump’s Not Crazy Like A Fox. He’s Just Crazy.

I agree. Hopefully the planet can survive his craziness before he is removed from office.

Tony Schwartz says that the president is “delusional.”

The man who co-authored Donald Trump’s signature book issued a stern warning about the president’s mental health.

Tony Schwartz, who co-wrote 1987′s The Art of the Deal with the future president, called Trump “delusional” in an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper.

He also asked if Trump is “crazy like a fox or just crazy,” then answered his own question:

“I think the overwhelming weight of evidence suggests that he’s just crazy. And not crazy, causal crazy. I’m talking about crazy ― I’m not a psychiatrist, so I actually can get away with saying this ― but crazy as a personality disorder.”

“Simple answer is, he says whatever he thinks serves him,” Schwartz said. “And while he’s saying it, he does believe it.”

The full interview is posted online on Mediaite.

Schwartz has been predicting that Trump will ultimately resign but declare “victory” as he leaves office.

More: ‘Art Of The Deal’ Co-Author: Trump’s Not Crazy Like A Fox. He’s Just Crazy.

I agree. Hopefully the planet can survive his craziness before he is removed from office.

Trump has uttered a thousand legitimately crazy things. But calling football players SOB's while giving cover to Nazis and White Supremacists takes the cake.

Trump is a blithering idiot and Hillary has no clue. Jeeze!

continuing to allow him to be a dumbass without consequence for his actions degrades the credibility of the country. If we refuse to hold our own president accountable why should we insist other countries hold their leaders accountable ?

sooner or later its going to bite us in the ass.

Trump is just fine. We are lucky to benefit from his brilliance. So far he's been right about everything..

Hillary lost. Get over it.

Trump is brilliant, and obviously not crazy. That's why he won.

As for the author, he seems to be not crazy, but very stupid. Perhaps he should stick to ghost writing. Well, if anyone accepts him after the farce.

Forum List

Back