The disgraceful Jill Scott and 'ESSENCE FEST' treatment of our 'National Anthem'

What direction do you want to see it go in? Back to the Good Ole Days.

Back to when you could walk down the street without seeing blue tarps everywhere, and not having to watch your back with every step. Back when we were not allowing our borders to be overran by the third-world. Back to when you could go into a store without having half the products locked up because criminals are allowed free reign. Want me to go on?

Back to when you could walk down the street without seeing blue tarps everywhere, and not having to watch your back with every step. Back when we were not allowing our borders to be overran by the third-world. Back to when you could go into a store without having half the products locked up because criminals are allowed free reign. Want me to go on?
When was that?

Absolutely despicable, but not surprising today.
Apparently, this multi-millionaire was recently a slave, since her word rearranging is all about slavery! And notice that 'ESSENCE' from this point forward will be featuring this "version" of the Anthem.

Jill Scott Changes the Lyrics to the National Anthem, Sparking Controversy​

What makes it even more disgusting is that a black man was President of the United States two Presidents ago and a black woman is Vice President of the United States now and minorities make up 25% of the members of Congress now.

And Jill Scott's net worth is between $12 and $15 million.

Those who demand the U.S. be seen as a racist county--it is probably the least racist country on the planet--and continue to require that black people see themselves as 'slaves' or oppressed due to slavery or white people who have never been racist, which is the vast majority, should be kept perpetually guilty re their racism are the cause of 99% of the racial unrest in this country now.

Yes. Despicable.

Absolutely despicable, but not surprising today.
Apparently, this multi-millionaire was recently a slave, since her word rearranging is all about slavery! And notice that 'ESSENCE' from this point forward will be featuring this "version" of the Anthem.

Jill Scott Changes the Lyrics to the National Anthem, Sparking Controversy​

Disgraceful. I only had to listen to about one minute to know how racist and unAmerican the bitch is.

You mean it only took 100yrs, what are we bitching about?

The bodies of the enslaved served as America’s largest financial asset, and they were forced to maintain America’s most exported commodity. In 60 years, from 1801 to 1862, the amount of cotton picked daily by an enslaved person increased 400 percent. The profits from cotton propelled the US into a position as one of the leading economies in the world, and made the South its most prosperous region. The ownership of enslaved people increased wealth for Southern planters so much that by the dawn of the Civil War, the Mississippi River Valley had more millionaires per capita than any other region.
Jill scott is still a racist bitch, just like you.

If you think Jill Scott's version was crappy, I can Weird Al that tune into fetid squalor. But I understand: She personally desecrated our National Anthem. I said earlier in this thread to just ignore it and it will go away.

Patriotic sacred cows really aren't my thing. Pope Francis invited the 'Piss-Christ' artist to the Vatican. Sometimes being the most rigid individual makes people wonder if there really is a long stick up your ass.

Things were GREAT for me 50 years back. Not so much for others.

You're probably of an age where you've never seen how America used to be. America was a great place for the vast majority of Americans who were willing to work and utilize a system that would lift all people.
To those living the victim life, and who placed all or most of their energy towards demanding more government, it never has worked out so well.

You're probably of an age where you've never seen how America used to be. America was a great place for the vast majority of Americans who were willing to work and utilize a system that would lift all people.
To those living the victim life, and who placed all or most of their energy towards demanding more government, it never has worked out so well.
Many black folks would disagree with that, we are sick of hearing that weak ass excuse about a damn victim. America has been racist towards black folks for most of it's existence and you lying ass, racist know it.

Many black folks would disagree with that, we are sick of hearing that weak ass excuse about a damn victim. America has been racist towards black folks for most of it's existence and you lying ass, racist know it.

You've had every opportunity to succeed for many decades now, but you want to live in the past, and play the victim card instead of working hard. Take a good long look at the Asian community, they've came to this country many not even being able to speak the language, had to deal with the same white majority, and they've succeeded, realizing that we have a system in place here, and when tapped and used, a person can succeed beyond their wildest dreams!
You won't see them sitting around singing songs TODAY about something that ended over 150 years ago, they are out working to better themselves, and it's something you and everybody else can do as well.
I get it though, the victim card is something that is hard to let go of when it's brought you more government.

Forum List

Back