Barak Obama announces Jim Harbaugh will oversee vote counting in Michigan in next Presidential election.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1704985489096.png

Ann Arbor Michigan - President Obama, as Joe Biden calls him, just announced today that Jim Harbaugh will be overseeing the vote counting in Michigan in the fall of 2024.

"Let me just say", said Obama, "That I think Republicans will be glad to see a white man who is systemically racist to do the counting. And guess what folks, Harbaugh is even opposing abortion, so you know you can trust him! My wife Mike also likes the nomination."

Jim Harbaugh replied, "I want to thank President Obama for this honor in overseeing democrat-controlled democracy, and I want to stress that in no way will I allow any cheating of any kind to occur. Those baseless claims the democrats cheated last election cycle is just as baseless as the accusations against me for cheating this year in football. After all, if I was really guilty of cheating, would the NCAA really let me coach the team to a championship? That would be either insane, horribly corrupt, and/or show them to be incompetent, and we know that is not true. Likewise, if the DNC was really guilty of cheating, would the powers that be allow Joe to complete his term as President and then run again?"

Vice President Biden also commented by exclaiming "Roll Tide!!!"

View attachment 886484

Ann Arbor Michigan - President Obama, as Joe Biden calls him, just announced today that Jim Harbaugh will be overseeing the vote counting in Michigan in the fall of 2024.

"Let me just say", said Obama, "That I think Republicans will be glad to see a white man who is systemically racist to do the counting. And guess what folks, Harbaugh is even opposing abortion, so you know you can trust him! My wife Mike also likes the nomination."

Jim Harbaugh replied, "I want to thank President Obama for this honor in overseeing democrat-controlled democracy, and I want to stress that in no way will I allow any cheating of any kind to occur. Those baseless claims the democrats cheated last election cycle is just as baseless as the accusations against me for cheating this year in football. After all, if I was really guilty of cheating, would the NCAA really let me coach the team to a championship? That would be either insane, horribly corrupt, and/or show them to be incompetent, and we know that is not true. Likewise, if the DNC was really guilty of cheating, would the powers that be allow Joe to complete his term as President and then run again?"

Vice President Biden also commented by exclaiming "Roll Tide!!!"
Obviously another Demonrat. :abgg2q.jpg: Priceless he try’s to convince America he did not cheat at Michigan and pretends no election fraud happened as well.:laughing0301: Love how he pretends congress is not corrupt.:laughing0301: One more reason fir me to root against the chargers every year now.

Forum List

Back