Attacks On Jews Around the World

Attacks on the Jewish Community is nothing new. On individuals or their businesses, Synagogues and Schools is also nothing new.

From time to time there is a rise in Judeophobic, Antisemitic, Jew hatred acts, and we seem to be living in one of them.

It clearly started around five years ago. The rise in White Supremacy, Nazi, Christian and Muslim attacks on Jews in too many cities all over the world, simply because of being Jewish.

There are many excuses used to attack any Jew who comes their way.

Free Palestine
Dirty Jew
Israel does not have the right to exist,
Israel is guilty of Apartheid
Israel is committing ethnic cleansing
We don't hate Jews, only Zionists
etc, etc, etc

Be the attacks on the streets, on Campuses, on the subways or anywhere else, they are clearly uncalled for and come from what each of those individuals who decide to attack one individual Jew - who has not done anything to them, or all Jews due to what they have wrongly learned about Israel, Judaism, Jewish history etc

I will be posting each individual case I do find in the news. There have been too many, which is why I decided to start this thread to deal with this more than common phenomenon, which did not look as bad as this since the Nazis took over Germany.
Sixties Fan, thank you for informing me about the sad state of affairs in Israel. The nation is on my prayer list, and I thank you because God hears prayers even from fools like me. God is totally good and cannot lie according to several scriptures I've been challenged to read.
Thanks again, because I gave up tv several weeks ago.

The grandson of a member of the Israeli Olympic squad who was murdered by Palestinian terrorists at the 1972 Munich Olympics has been badly beaten up in an antisemitic assault outside a Berlin bar on Friday night.

Lahav Shapira, 30, was attacked by his assailant as he left a bar where he had been drinking with his girlfriend. He was rushed to hospital where he underwent surgery for non-life threatening injuries. Images of Shapira posted on social media after the attack by his brother, Shahak — a popular comedian based in Germany — showed him with his face and lips badly swollen.

Shapira — whose grandfather Amitzur, the head coach of the 1972 Israeli Olympic track and field team, was among the 11 squad members murdered after being taken hostage by Palestinian terrorists inside the Olympic village — is a student at the Free University in Berlin, where he has emerged as a vocal advocate for Israel in the wake of the Oct. 7, 2023 Hamas pogrom in which over 1,200 were killed and more than 200 seized as hostages.

------

“He was recognized by the attacker in the bar, who followed him and his companion, spoke to them aggressively and then punched him in the face unannounced,” Shahak posted on X/Twitter. In his interview with Mako, Lahav said that an Arab student had been observing him and his girlfriend in the bar and followed them outside when they left. He punched Shapira in the face and kicked him as he lay on the ground, fleeing the scene as his victim struggled to his feet.

A statement from the Free University issued on Sunday night declared: “We are deeply horrified by the brutal, allegedly antisemitic motivated attack on a Jewish student at our university and strongly condemn the crime.”

However, Shapira’s relatives accused the university of ignoring antisemitic agitation on campus. The university authorities had “supported these pro-Palestinians by simply closing their eyes,” Tzipi Lev, Shapira’s mother, told Israeli news outlets.

That point was echoed in a letter sent by Germany’s Jewish student union, the JSUD, to Free University President Günter Ziegler. The letter warned that “antisemites are spreading hatred on your campus” and urged Ziegler to “stop putting things ‘into perspective’ or denying them.”

(full article online)

These alleged agents during their stay in the Scandinavian country identified three Swedish Jews as targets, including Aron Verständig, president of the Official Council of Jewish Communities in Sweden, along with addresses and supporting photos.

(full article online)

Did God choose the Jews to be picked upon?
I guess I've got some 'splaining to do. I don't really understand why the Arabian people insist on Jewish genocide. I didn't understand it when the German people went that route hard. I've read the Holy Bible KJV.

I think I'll convert. I say that, but it's probably too much work.

Police in Paris have arrested a man over the stabbing of a Jewish man on Monday night by a former friend of the victim who is said to have become “obsessed” with Jews.

According to an eyewitness, the 35-year-old victim, who has not been named, was walking with his partner in the 14th arrondissement of the French capital when they were confronted by the assailant, who was armed with a knife. The assailant was reported to have uttered antisemitic invective before stabbing the man in the back six times.

Police said that the victim was rushed to hospital for emergency treatment. Journalists who visited the site of the attack on Tuesday reported that blood stains still remained on the sidewalk outside the launderette where the stabbing took place.

According to Le Parisien, a news outlet, the assailant fled down a nearby street after stabbing his victim. He was arrested several hours later at his home address. The paper said that the victim and the assailant had been friendly during childhood and had recently “reconnected,” only for the victim to discover that his former friend has developed an “obsession” with Jews. The victim had already filed a complaint with the police for antisemitic threats and malicious phone calls from the assailant.

Residents and traders in the area where the attack took place expressed their shock. “The world has gone crazy,” one fruit stall holder told Le Parisien. “Most of the time here, it’s quiet. Everybody knows each other.”

In a statement posted to X/Twitter, the Union of Jewish Students in France (UEJF) said it was “deeply shocked” by the attack.

“All our thoughts are with the victim, to whom we wish a speedy recovery,” the UEJF said.

Antisemitic incidents have skyrocketed in France since the Oct. 7 Hamas pogrom in Israel.

Last month, the French-Jewish umbrella organization Crif disclosed that 1676 antisemitic incidents had been recorded in 2023 — four times the number registered during the previous year and an unprecedented record.

While in past years the majority of the incidents involved vandalism of property, in 2023, 58 percent of the incidents recorded were directed against people, with 13 percent occurring in schools.

The Oct. 7 atrocities had “acted like a catalyst for hatred by activating latent antisemitism,” Crif president Yonathan Arfi said.

[A Million Syrians and others were absorbed around the world, all at once. And this is the result. More and more demands for Muslims to control those countries ]

The spread of antisemitism throughout the world is directly correlated to the immigration of Jew-hating Arabs - especially in countries where antisemitism would be expected to be low, like Sweden and Australia (and of course America).

Forum List

Back