Democrat fumes at Super Bowl crowd for not standing during black national anthem sung by Andra Day

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

Armstrong Williams: Playing the Black national anthem at Super Bowl 58 ‘attempts to divide the nation’ by race​

there is only one anthem in america the american anthem. racist dem want all black nfl. if want to her go to nygeria. this is americna were americna national anthem is sung. you dot like it move.

I wouldn't have stood for the nword anthem either.

There is only one national anthem I will ever recognize and that's the real anthem. Not that racist and divisive nword bullshit. If blacks want their own anthem then they can go to some other country and do it.
I don't mind segregation. People need to do this willingly to preserve their culture. There's absolutely nothing wrong with this. Diversity is a weakness and the cause for divisiveness.

Armstrong Williams: Playing the Black national anthem at Super Bowl 58 ‘attempts to divide the nation’ by race​

there is only one anthem in america the american anthem. racist dem want all black nfl. if want to her go to nygeria. this is americna were americna national anthem is sung. you dot like it move.

Fuck racist, systemic criminal blacks. I grew up with blacks in L.A. near the Crenshaw district for 35 years. My best friends were black. But they are all gone. These new school, commie blacks are shit.

biden you aint black.jpg

I wouldn't have stood for the nword anthem either.

There is only one national anthem I will ever recognize and that's the real anthem. Not that racist and divisive nword bullshit. If blacks want their own anthem then they can go to some other country and do it.
same here.

Where is Nygeria? Is that in China?

Armstrong Williams? His record speaks for itself.

Forum List

Back