10 Reason Palin would make a Good President - 61.4% of USA says she would

Last edited:
Ah yes, those valid Internet polls more than two years away from the election.

Palin has zero shot and no matter how many times you say that liberals are scared of her it doesn't make it true.

Liberals WANT to run against her.

Badly.

Of course....that's why you Obamarrhoidal Liberrhoids CONTINUE with your TRANSPARENT bogus shit against her.

Whom do you think your fooling ?

Seriously ?

WOULD YOU BE ATTACKING HER ALL THIS TIME IF YOU WERE NOT SCARED SHITLESS ?????

Palin has zero shot and no matter how many times you say that liberals are scared of her it doesn't make it true.

Badly.

Of course....that's why you Obamarrhoidal Liberrhoids CONTINUE with your TRANSPARENT bogus shit against her.

Whom do you think your fooling ?

Seriously ?

WOULD YOU BE ATTACKING HER ALL THIS TIME IF YOU WERE NOT SCARED SHITLESS ?????

I'm not trying to fool anybody but you sure are doing a bang up job of fooling yourself.

Badly.
Well of course you loons want to run against her because you people are finally waking up to the fact that your beloved messiah is an abject failure on so many levels. You people realize that any other repub who runs against him is going to trounce his inept ass!

Shades of Carter/Reagan?......YOU BETCHA!

Badly.
Well of course you loons want to run against her because you people are finally waking up to the fact that your beloved messiah is an abject failure on so many levels. You people realize that any other repub who runs against him is going to trounce his inept ass!

Shades of Carter/Reagan?......YOU BETCHA!

You think this "bring Sarah on" thing is new? :eusa_eh:

I agree that is she's probably the easiest opponent but I would submit that you are underestimating Obama's ability to campaign.

Maybe he loses but 2012 is far from decided. Neither you nor I know what is going to happen in the next two years ... a lot of which will be dictated by the results of the mid terms.

the first reason listed is that she likes small gov and the next reason talks about her wanting to strike iran......

Note what team of partisans starts all the thread about Palin?

The right wing cranks.

And then when people respond we're accused of obsessing about this nobody?

Get a clue.

the first reason listed is that she likes small gov and the next reason talks about her wanting to strike iran......

TWO REASONS that wipe the floor with Obami Salaami, the Palestinian Guardian and Muslim PC Protector.

Obami Salaami ?????

He is now THE EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD.

One doesn't make a comeback as an EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD.

QED.

10 reasons palin would make a good president

1. She'd quit in 2.5 years' time.
2. She's attractive.
3. She has a seductive gaze.
4. She'd quit.
5. She'll spew bumper sticker phrases, winning the admiration of many.
6. She's on FOX News, the only News Network to trust!
7. She'd quit.
8. She did a FEW good things as gov.
9. She'd quit.
10. All of them.

Last edited:
what is forriegn policy?

all the while calling Palin ignorant. snort:lol:

Wow, you nit-pick spelling errors and do not start sentences with capitla letters? Unreal.

What's your point? You simply wanted to point out a spelling error on a message board without stating an opinion or argument? Oh yes, I almost forgot that you support Palin for President of the United States. The former Vice President candidate who is a proven joke.

what is forriegn policy?

all the while calling Palin ignorant. snort:lol:

Wow, you nit-pick spelling errors and do not start sentences with capitla letters? Unreal.

What's your point? You simply wanted to point out a spelling error on a message board without stating an opinion or argument? Oh yes, I almost forgot that you support Palin for President of the United States. The former Vice President candidate who is a proven joke.

I stated my opinion with my post. guess you didn't like it.:lol:

While I'm sure there are many people within the ranks, and even outside the ranks of the Republican party that would like to see Sarah Palin run for the office, as a Republican please do not count me as one of them. The same argurment I made for the current President I will make for her, she is lacking in just about every single catagory needed for someone to manage in the high office in such a manner to guide this nation back to where it needs to be. While I am sure Sarah Palin is a sincere person and a lot of the coverage of her on a personal level was in my opinion complete nonsense, her short career as a Gov. and as a mayor do not in my opinion remotly qualify her for the office. If you need an example of lacking qualifications for the job and where that leads, you need look no further than the last two Presidents in the office. It's about time we as a nation selected someone that has more knowledge of domestic matters, and foreign affairs rather than the best lookin person or someone that that reads that same books we do or watches the same TV shows we do. Once again, if the Republican party selects Sarah Palin as its candidate then they will have selected a candidate that will in all likelyhood lose to President Obama and then virtually make sure another 4 years of a nation in decline.

While I'm sure there are many people within the ranks, and even outside the ranks of the Republican party that would like to see Sarah Palin run for the office, as a Republican please do not count me as one of them. The same argurment I made for the current President I will make for her, she is lacking in just about every single catagory needed for someone to manage in the high office in such a manner to guide this nation back to where it needs to be. While I am sure Sarah Palin is a sincere person and a lot of the coverage of her on a personal level was in my opinion complete nonsense, her short career as a Gov. and as a mayor do not in my opinion remotly qualify her for the office. If you need an example of lacking qualifications for the job and where that leads, you need look no further than the last two Presidents in the office. It's about time we as a nation selected someone that has more knowledge of domestic matters, and foreign affairs rather than the best lookin person or someone that that reads that same books we do or watches the same TV shows we do. Once again, if the Republican party selects Sarah Palin as its candidate then they will have selected a candidate that will in all likelyhood lose to President Obama and then virtually make sure another 4 years of a nation in decline.

There is little doubt Palin will run. There is little doubt Palin wil not get the GOP nomination. Much like 2 years ago it seemed Rudy Giulianni was a lock for the nomination. When it came time to pull the lever, cooler moderate voices prevailed and John McCain got the nomination.

The same thing will happen with Palin. She has too many warts and will fall prey to attacks from within her own party. When it comes time to pull the lever, Republican moderates will once again make the difference and Mitt Romney will get the win by Super Tuesday

Last edited:
I like her in her current role at the moment. She good at building the base, but I don't want to see her as the President. If she was the candidate I would still vote for her over Comrade Obama. As she is definitely a better VP than Biden!

I am a Herman Cain, Meg Whiteman and Mitt Romney.

The people will decide if Palin should run or not.

Isn't that what the left kept telling us about the Unknown Inexperienced Community Agitator, OBAMA.

the people chose him, so deal with it.:lol:

Last edited:

There is little doubt Palin will run. There is little doubt Palin wil not get the GOP nomination. Much like 2 years ago it seemed Rudy Giulianni was a lock for the nomination. When it came time to pull the lever, cooler moderate voices prevailed and John McCain got the nomination.

The same thing will happen with Palin. She has too many warts and will fall prey to attacks from within her own party. When it comes time to pull the lever, Republican moderates will once again make the difference and Mitt Romney will get the win by Super Tuesday

I'd like to see a matchup between Romney and Obama, however, I do think we are about a year away before the talk actually turns into something real. On a side note, and while admittedly I do not know a lot about the man, I had the chance to see Sen. John Thune speak the other day, and was very impressed with him, and when I see people such as this, it does make me wonder why more qualified individuals are not stepping up to the plate rather than popular figures who on the surface seem to be more interested in the next TV spot on " The View" or writing her next book.

as said earlier she can't even get the nomination. Everybody loves the backup QB when the game is tough. She's the poster child for backup QB, holding the clipboard on TV without ever doing anything.

Both her and Mitt will be crushed by the fundemenatalist Christians. But it's going to kill comedy central in the ratings.

as said earlier she can't even get the nomination. Everybody loves the backup QB when the game is tough. She's the poster child for backup QB, holding the clipboard on TV without ever doing anything.

Both her and Mitt will be crushed by the fundemenatalist Christians. But it's going to kill comedy central in the ratings.

Fundamentalist Christians do not have the clout they had two years ago. It will be moderate Republicans who will make the difference, just like they always do

Forum List

Back