Steele To Hold RNC Event -- Co-Starring Andrew Breitbart

VaYank5150

Gold Member
Aug 3, 2009
Virginia
Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele has a party fundraising event coming up in August that is scheduled to feature a very special guest: Conservative media activist Andrew Breitbart, according to a copy of the invitation exclusively obtained by TPM.

TPM Exclusive: Steele To Hold RNC Event -- Co-Starring Andrew Breitbart | TPMDC

Maybe Breitbart will come out of hiding long enough to apologize to Ms. Sherrod before he gets on stage with Michael Steele and the GOP?

Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele has a party fundraising event coming up in August that is scheduled to feature a very special guest: Conservative media activist Andrew Breitbart, according to a copy of the invitation exclusively obtained by TPM.

Maybe Breitbart will come out of hiding long enough to apologize to Ms. Sherrod before he gets on stage with Michael Steele and the GOP?

The only people that need to apologize is the NAACP for starting the whole mess, by calling the Tea Party racist WITH ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE.

Yet, liberals want to get on Breitbart for USING EVIDENCE??????

He didn't alter that video. He showed the video he got.

The full video reveals that Sherrod is your typical class envy, race obsessed liberal who thinks it's all about money or race, and that all Republicans are racist.

It was the NAACP and Obama that pulled the plug on Sherrod before they had more info, NOT BREITBART.

All Breitbart did, was what he promised to do if the NAACP condemned the Tea Party, WITH NO EVIDENCE.

Once again Yank, you are an UNMITIGATED HYPOCRITE.

When you have video evidence of the Tea Party calling Rep Carson et al, a N word, please let us know.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

OMG

stop the friggen presses, hell just stop the whole world.

:eek::eek:

first Rush, then Palin, then Beck, now Andrew Breitbart.

:eusa_whistle:

as i said in the other thread on this same issue/link....i am sure that this was scheduled before the sherrod incident....

nice try

as i said in the other thread on this same issue/link....i am sure that this was scheduled before the sherrod incident....

nice try

Will you keep us updated as to whether or not the GOP has the decency to cancel Breitbart's appearance?

That's GREAT! I have no problem with Breitbart and Steele being the poster children of the GOP. You KNOW they can't hide the crazy for long and these people actually think they can take back the presidency in 2012! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!!

Breitbart OWES nothing to nobody.

if anything the NAACP owes the American people an apology for their IGNORANT resolution they passed against them, calling them RACIST.

but we won't be seeing the lefties asking for this, now will we.

That's GREAT! I have no problem with Breitbart and Steele being the poster children of the GOP. You KNOW they can't hide the crazy for long and these people actually think they can take back the presidency in 2012! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!!

Did you see where this event will take place? Hell, I thought we were in a recession?

The only people that need to apologize is the NAACP for starting the whole mess, by calling the Tea Party racist WITH ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE.

Yet, liberals want to get on Breitbart for USING EVIDENCE??????

The full video reveals that Sherrod is your typical class envy, race obsessed liberal who thinks it's all about money or race, and that all Republicans are racist.

It was the NAACP and Obama that pulled the plug on Sherrod before they had more info, NOT BREITBART.

All Breitbart did, was what he promised to do if the NAACP condemned the Tea Party, WITH NO EVIDENCE.

Once again Yank, you are an UNMITIGATED HYPOCRITE.

When you have video evidence of the Tea Party calling Rep Carson et al, a N word, please let us know.

LOL!!! Is that the line now, the NAACP made me do it?!?! :cool:

nice try

Will you keep us updated as to whether or not the GOP has the decency to cancel Breitbart's appearance?

why should they...the dems still love racist like rev jackson and shartpon

breitbart messed up, but he didn't fire anyone, if you want to talk about injustice, you need to look at obama's admin and the naacp

Even if that's true, he still owes the woman an apology for distributing an extremely misleading piece of footage. Even O'Reilly had class enough to do that. Why can't this guy?

Because he's not the one that fired Sherrod, nor did he do anything wrong.

He provided what he had. He didn't make UP anything like the NAACP did.

If the NAACP didn't like it, they shouldn't have started it.

Even if that's true, he still owes the woman an apology for distributing an extremely misleading piece of footage. Even O'Reilly had class enough to do that. Why can't this guy?

Because he's not the one that fired Sherrod, nor did he do anything wrong.

He provided what he had. He didn't make UP anything like the NAACP did.

If the NAACP didn't like it, they shouldn't have started it.

Thanks for confirming my post. :thup:

nice try

breitbart messed up, but he didn't fire anyone, if you want to talk about injustice, you need to look at obama's admin and the naacp

I agree....all of whom have publicly apologized. Hell, even O'Reilly from FOX NEWS apologized. Where's Breitbart?

Why should they? Because his irresponsible, half-assed attempt at "reporting" smeared a woman's reputation and nearly cost her her career - something for which he, to this day, has refused to apologize for. It seems rather obvious that the head of a major political party should exercise some decency here.

Did you see where this event will take place? Hell, I thought we were in a recession?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Are you just the liberal hypocrite poster boy today???????

YOU WANT TO LOOK AT WHERE OBAMA VACATIONS??????????????

Or his wife?????

Or his freaking dog???????????????

And you want to talk about spending too much in a recession???????

Do you even THINK before you post?

Of course you don't. You are just a rage filled hypocrite who opens your mouth spewing venom before you consider, you might be talking about your own side.

Are you just the liberal hypocrite poster boy today???????

YOU WANT TO LOOK AT WHERE OBAMA VACATIONS??????????????

Or his wife?????

Or his freaking dog???????????????

And you want to talk about spending too much in a recession???????

Do you even THINK before you post?

Of course you don't. You are just a rage filled hypocrite who opens your mouth spewing venom before you consider, you might be talking about your own side.

LOL!!! To quote The Dude, "project much?" You're the one that seems to need a chill pill.

Why should they? Because his irresponsible, half-assed attempt at "reporting" smeared a woman's reputation and nearly cost her her career - something for which he, to this day, has refused to apologize for. It seems rather obvious that the head of a major political party should exercise some decency here.

YEAH LIBERALS NEVER smear and lie about people trying to destroy them.

Can you say Macaca?????

Can you say niggardly?

Can you say DUKE LACROSSE PLAYERS?

Can you say TWANA BRAWLEY????????

Can you say Rush Limbaugh and the supposed "racist" things he said while trying to buy a football team?

Can you say faked Bush National Guard records?

Can you say Rove outing Plame when it was really Richard Armitage?

Can you say Richard Wilson lying about Yellow Cake in Niger?

Can you say the Downing Street Memos???????

I could go ON AND ON about liberals OPENLY LYING and fabricating evidence or not even using evidence, LIKE LYING ABOUT THE TEA PARTY CALLING REP CARSON ET AL, AN N WORD!

And Breitbart needs to apologize because he got partial evidence????

To hell with that one!

Liberals have a LONG LIST OF APOLOGIES TO MAKE before Brietbart needs to start writing his apology.

It's liberal hypocrisy day!!!

Forum List

Back