Stormy Daniels says she was scared for her life after hush money deal with Trump went public

If anyone see a right winger say the truth about anything let me know I would like to see it. I've had to quit looking up their comments as a total waste of time. , it's always a lie or a gross distortion. I never even look anymore. Don't have that time to waste.
Good, then go waste somebody else's time when you attempt to use your cultists ways on a forum.

1713747432360.png

What has to be remembered is that if shitpants gets in trouble by the courts or losing a election he will ask his scum drums to kill for him and they will, Protect your family friends and neighbors , defend this country our constitution and its flag, don't be shy with the bullets. Remember every patriot in this country is on your side , the other side is 100% scum!. and that can never be forgotten.

Shitpants spent the day again passing out and shitting in his pants , taking to many drugs.

They did not know him , did they know that he shits in his pants all day long from doing to much drugs and that on his TV program they had a diaper changing crew for him and they say their biggest problem when he shit his pants was taking his girdle off to change his diapers, they say he was strapped in like it was a straight jacket. . and they didn't know he raped a 13 year old girl and told here he would kill her if she talked, that was a present from the only friend he ever had in his life. Jeffry Epstein. They also didn't know that he stole money from people with his Trump University and had to pay out 20 million and was forced to close it down, And his Charity he got caught stealing money from that he use on himself , that cost him more millions and was never allowed to have another Charity . They didn't know he raped Jean Carroll and then lied about it for years. cost him Millions , the man is total scum a bottom feeding hate Nazi , the lowest form of humanity. A criminal minded mentally ill hater. Like I said total scum rat.
U mad brah?

U mad brah?
Nah, he's just a political hack that is ignoring everything about his political hero's who rival the one he's trashing by leaps and bounds, especially when it comes to acts that are lower than whale shite. They love to accuse but have no evidence to back their shite up. The FBI had the evidence, and if not for the whistle blower and the FBI sitting on the lap top or them ignoring the whistle blowers like Bobalinsky etc, we'd be in a better place right now, otherwise if the law would've done it's job.......They tried to get away with their alleged lies, but they got caught.... It's all political with them.

Forum List

Back