Stormy Daniels says she was scared for her life after hush money deal with Trump went public

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
BREAKING: Adult film star Stormy Daniels drops a bombshell, reveals that she agreed to take hush money from Donald Trump because she was "terrified" for her life.

This is as disturbing as it gets...

Daniels said that she was "very relieved" when her former manager Gina Rodriguez reached out to her and told her that she had a "chance to keep it quiet." The revelation came in the new documentary "Stormy" on Peacock.

"I was f*cking terrified!" said Daniels. "I mean, people have been suspiciously killed for political reasons."

She was worried that she could become "the whole Republican Party’s problem" as Trump was running for president in 2016. A friend told her that politicians "like to make their problems go away."

In the documentary, Daniels says that she accepted the $130,000 payment — which Trump has now been indicted for — because she knew that it would create "a paper trail and money trail linking me to Donald Trump so that he could not have me killed."

"All I had to do was sign this piece of paper and collect $130,000," she added.

This is the kind of man the Republican Party wants us to elect again. He intimidates and terrifies women into silence, confident that he'll get away with it next time too. It's time we put a stop to this monster.

May be an image of 2 people and blonde hair

Stormy Daniels says she was scared for her life after hush money deal with Trump went public

Wow, that really sounds scary! She was fearful for her daughter, husband, and herself. What do you think?

From the OP:

Daniels said she agreed to accept the $130,000 hush money payment just days before the 2016 presidential election to keep her one-night stand with Trump in 2006 from becoming public to protect her husband and daughter, and so “that there would be a paper trail and money trail linking me to Donald Trump so that he could not have me killed.”

LOL She's milking it for money as she owes Trump hundreds of thousands of dollars from several court orders.

Oh, and this documentary and her remarks has now tainted the jury pool.

BREAKING: Adult film star Stormy Daniels drops a bombshell, reveals that she agreed to take hush money from Donald Trump because she was "terrified" for her life.

This is as disturbing as it gets...

Daniels said that she was "very relieved" when her former manager Gina Rodriguez reached out to her and told her that she had a "chance to keep it quiet." The revelation came in the new documentary "Stormy" on Peacock.

"I was f*cking terrified!" said Daniels. "I mean, people have been suspiciously killed for political reasons."

She was worried that she could become "the whole Republican Party’s problem" as Trump was running for president in 2016. A friend told her that politicians "like to make their problems go away."

In the documentary, Daniels says that she accepted the $130,000 payment — which Trump has now been indicted for — because she knew that it would create "a paper trail and money trail linking me to Donald Trump so that he could not have me killed."

"All I had to do was sign this piece of paper and collect $130,000," she added.

This is the kind of man the Republican Party wants us to elect again. He intimidates and terrifies women into silence, confident that he'll get away with it next time too. It's time we put a stop to this monster.

May be an image of 2 people and blonde hair

Wow, that really sounds scary! She was fearful for her daughter, husband, and herself. What do you think?
Does she have any evidence to suggest trump was going to harm her? Or is this just something she made up in her own head?

Also, who’s fault is it that her story went public??

The lifestyle of an "adult film star" might include being scared for her life but Bill Clinton's alleged victims were normal women and the legacy of the Clinton administration included dozens of unexplained deaths.

You have far more important things to worry about, specifically how will you survive the next year??? Most likely scenario is you, and most other fascists just like yourself are dead within the year, happy fucking trails deviant, happy fucking trails..... :fu:
Shouldn't you be writing checks to send to your man-boy Trump to help bail hm out of that little jam he got himself into? He seems to have a problem coming up with some green.

:fu:

Avenatti was money grubbing shit bird. You know just like P01135809.
Well, he should be part of Bragg's Dream Team- Cohen, Daniels, and Avenatti. That's some gold-plated credibility right there...

Did Stormy ever pay Trump back the $130K?

"I only took the money because I was afraid for my life!" :laughing0301:

(Said no stripper ever in the entire history of stripping)

Well, he should be part of Bragg's Dream Team- Cohen, Daniels, and Avenatti. That's some gold-plated credibility right there...

Did Stormy ever pay Trump back the $130K?

"I only took the money because I was afraid for my life!" :laughing0301:

(Said no stripper ever in the entire history of stripping)

You're just jealous because P01135809 fucked her.

Forum List

Back