10 Reason Palin would make a Good President - 61.4% of USA says she would

LOL, 70% of Republican don't BELIEVE Palin is qualified.

what was this? a thinkprogess or a PMSnbc poll.

Last edited:
I did see a poll Palin 48 Obama 46 but don't have the link

I'd love her to win, but I'm a greedy oil guy and she doesn't want cops worrying about pot, my favorite issue.

I did see a poll Palin 48 Obama 46 but don't have the link

I'd love her to win, but I'm a greedy oil guy and she doesn't want cops worrying about pot, my favorite issue.

As stated: Obami Salaami is an EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD.

EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUDS have the same life span as EXPOSED SNAKE OIL SALESMEN......

The Big Question: THE HILDEBEAST ??????

The GOP will pick Romney, who will pick Huckabee as his running mate.

Moderate and centrist Republicans will decide from now on, because the far right has shot its bolt.

You have to wonder just why it is the far lefties are vouching for Mit Romney?

that should tell you a lot right there folks.

as said earlier she can't even get the nomination. Everybody loves the backup QB when the game is tough. She's the poster child for backup QB, holding the clipboard on TV without ever doing anything.

Both her and Mitt will be crushed by the fundemenatalist Christians. But it's going to kill comedy central in the ratings.

Fundamentalist Christians do not have the clout they had two years ago. It will be moderate Republicans who will make the difference, just like they always do

Very true that is why McCain won.

However, I think Meg Whitman will be a contender eventually. Maybe not 2012, but maybe 2016. After she wins CA Govenorship and turns the state around, she will be a player.

I personally like Herman Cain! He is the man!

You have to wonder just why it is the far lefties are vouching for Mit Romney?

that should tell you a lot right there folks.

I am a centrist, and you, Steph, are so far to the right that Palin looks like a leftist.

The far righties' time in the sun is over, thank heavens.

Not worried about it at all. Thinking Republicans know that listening to Tom DeLay clones like McConnell or Boehner or any of that ilk will only cause massive losses for the party in the future.

The future is Romney, Huckabee, and that ilk.

The far right's day is over.

Not worried about it at all. Thinking Republicans know that listening to Tom DeLay clones like McConnell or Boehner or any of that ilk will only cause massive losses for the party in the future.

Agree

The near future of the GOP is Romney and Huckabee

Long term they have Scott Brown and Chris Christie

None will make the Tea Party happy, but the Tea Party will be a distant memory by then

They won the '94 midterms by nationalizing the election. Gingrich was brilliant with his "Contract on America". The national GOP leadership lacks foresight. They are playing footsie with the Tea Party while that approach will prove a dead end. Angry white populism is not the way to win national elections in America circa 2010.

Had the national GOP leadership (way to go, Michael Steele) formed a cohesive, pragmatic message and managed to have someone with the political chops of Gingrich champion that message, they would undoubtedly swept the House and made some real inroads i the Senate.

But, no message/leadership/political skills equals status quo for Republican hopes in the upcoming mid-terms.

what is forriegn policy?

all the while calling Palin ignorant. snort:lol:

Wow, you nit-pick spelling errors and do not start sentences with capitla letters? Unreal.

What's your point? You simply wanted to point out a spelling error on a message board without stating an opinion or argument? Oh yes, I almost forgot that you support Palin for President of the United States. The former Vice President candidate who is a proven joke.

I stated my opinion with my post. guess you didn't like it.:lol:

Not much of an opinion....I guess these are the deep thoughts of a Palin supporter.

Wow, you nit-pick spelling errors and do not start sentences with capitla letters? Unreal.

What's your point? You simply wanted to point out a spelling error on a message board without stating an opinion or argument? Oh yes, I almost forgot that you support Palin for President of the United States. The former Vice President candidate who is a proven joke.

I stated my opinion with my post. guess you didn't like it.:lol:

Not much of an opinion....I guess these are the deep thoughts of a Palin supporter.

ooooooo, like that was DEEP and not sumthing we haven't heard before.:eusa_whistle:

God, I hope she runs.

If she does, she will beat Obama. Polls are showing it.

And know what the other dandy is? In a head to head debate, Palin vs Obama, with no teleprompters, I guarantee Obama would get his ass handed to him. The media tried to cover up the ass kicking Palin gave Joe Biden in their head to head.

I would pay a pay-per-view price to watch Palin vs Obama debate. Obama would get destroyed.

You poor thing!!! What planet are you living on???? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Rinata, Bucs90 and Stephanie are over the rainbow on this one. Maybe they should get a room together. :lol:

Forum List

Back