10 Reason Palin would make a Good President - 61.4% of USA says she would

Yeah, She's actually managed budgets. Quite well in fact. That idiot in the WH right now obviously hasn't a fuckin' clue on how to run economic ANYTHING. Unless you consider his running this country into the economic toilet a good thing. But then, that's what you get when a bunch of idiotic voters elect a moron like him.

Yea, she managed to run a state government that has so much oil money they "PAY" people to live there. Let's go build a "bridge".

To be fair to Palin, she actually only ran the state for about a year. After that, she went out on the campaign trail with McCain and helped him decide who the "real" Americans were. Shortly after that, she QUIT the state of Alaska in order to become a millionaire.

Yeah, IF PALIN WAS A DEMOCRAT she would have done NOTHING like that .......

First she would have an elicit homosexual affair, gave her lover special treatment and a state job, and had menage-a-trois with her husband, and her driver girlfriend.....

or she would have traveled across state lines to have sex with a prostitute on multiple occasions over a period of six years spending in excess of $80,000. All the while being the state Attorney General and Governor and going after illegal prostitute rings like the one she used the services of many times......

or she would have admitted to multiple extra-marital relationships . In some cases she would have met in hotels with her boyfriends using state funds.....

or she would be Rod Blagojevich.:razz:

God, I hope she runs.

If she does, she will beat Obama. Polls are showing it.

And know what the other dandy is? In a head to head debate, Palin vs Obama, with no teleprompters, I guarantee Obama would get his ass handed to him. The media tried to cover up the ass kicking Palin gave Joe Biden in their head to head.

I would pay a pay-per-view price to watch Palin vs Obama debate. Obama would get destroyed.

This is hogwash. Whether you agree with Obama's policies or not, he is President of the United States. In a debate, Obama will reference in detail the countless policies he's initiated during his first term, while Sarah Palin will talk about why she quit her job, wrote books about herself, and pursued cash.

Hypothetically, if Obama could have debated George W. Bush in 2008, Obama would've wiped the floor with him. A perception of a failed policy and pissing off the whole country vs. a fresh, charismatic challenger? No contest. Thats why Palin would crush Obama in a debate in 2012. She'd rip him to shreds on the healthcare mandates and taxes that are going to kick in on January 1st, 2012. On immigration. On race. And who knows what all else between now and 2 years from now.

Bush/Obama/Palin.... Wow, the end really is in sight...

Palin is a talking point not a leader. She quit her freakin job as Governor, she takes orders and does a bad job at that. She ran as Vice President to fuckin McCain, MCCAIN!!! McCain aint even in the realm of conservative.

You could give a million reasons that she would make the perfect president. The problem is that you only need the one reason she would not...

SHE QUIT FOR GOVERNOR

That's all it takes for me to NEVER vote for her. If you cannot hack it as a governor, you most certainly cannot hack it as a president. Discussion over...

I will agree that seeing the behavior of the media towards Palin, I wouldnt want her to become president. I simply can't imagine the lengths and bounds the liberal media would take to try to destroy a President Palin. For the sake of the country, I would not want our media to drop to such a low level.....not that most of the media hasnt come close already.

But with a President Palin, the media would spend 24/7 doing nothing but trying to destory her. We do actually need a media looking at issues other than Washington DC, and her as president would basically end investigative journalism as we know it everywhere except Fox News and the internet. They would become like rabid animals trying to attack her.

Palin would self destruct as president. The media wouldn't have to lift a hand.

So say Obamarrhoidal Liberrhoids like you......but the Main Stream Media CONTINUES its ceaseless BOGUS attacks BECAUSE THEY ARE SCARED SHITLESS.

Then after posts like mine.....there will always be those Obamarrhoidal Liberrhoid hacks on this Forum who'd claim: "BRING HER ON !!! We'd LOVE to have Sarah Palin run against us !"

Well. she probably will....... and wipe the floor with you !

But then ANYONE could annihilate that EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD, i.e., The Black Racist MARXIST Palestinian Guardian, Muslim PC Protector....and NOW......SUPPORTER AIDER & ABETTOR of ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION and MEXICAN DRUG CARTELS' PUSSY Obami Salaami.

Last edited:
I can't think of one liberal who isn't elated at the prospect of Sarah Palin being the GOP nominee in 2012.

She'll get shredded in the primary so the point is moot but perhaps the libs can inact Operation Chaos II Wasilla Bungaloo and help put Sarah over the top in a few states ...

Yea, she managed to run a state government that has so much oil money they "PAY" people to live there. Let's go build a "bridge".

To be fair to Palin, she actually only ran the state for about a year. After that, she went out on the campaign trail with McCain and helped him decide who the "real" Americans were. Shortly after that, she QUIT the state of Alaska in order to become a millionaire.

Yeah, IF PALIN WAS A DEMOCRAT she would have done NOTHING like that .......

First she would have an elicit homosexual affair, gave her lover special treatment and a state job, and had menage-a-trois with her husband, and her driver girlfriend.....

or she would have traveled across state lines to have sex with a prostitute on multiple occasions over a period of six years spending in excess of $80,000. All the while being the state Attorney General and Governor and going after illegal prostitute rings like the one she used the services of many times......

or she would have admitted to multiple extra-marital relationships . In some cases she would have met in hotels with her boyfriends using state funds.....

or she would be Rod Blagojevich.:razz:

You need to do stand up Samson.

She'll get shredded in the primary so the point is moot but perhaps the libs can inact Operation Chaos II Wasilla Bungaloo and help put Sarah over the top in a few states ...

As stated...in my previous post. And, yet in spite of the fact that this Obamarrhoidal Liberrhoid is fully aware of this valid poll, according to this hack Palin will get "shredded in the primary"......

Ah yes, those valid Internet polls more than two years away from the election.

Palin has zero shot and no matter how many times you say that liberals are scared of her it doesn't make it true.

Liberals WANT to run against her.

Badly.

And know what the other dandy is? In a head to head debate, Palin vs Obama, with no teleprompters, I guarantee Obama would get his ass handed to him. The media tried to cover up the ass kicking Palin gave Joe Biden in their head to head.

I would pay a pay-per-view price to watch Palin vs Obama debate. Obama would get destroyed.

This is hogwash. Whether you agree with Obama's policies or not, he is President of the United States. In a debate, Obama will reference in detail the countless policies he's initiated during his first term, while Sarah Palin will talk about why she quit her job, wrote books about herself, and pursued cash.

Hypothetically, if Obama could have debated George W. Bush in 2008, Obama would've wiped the floor with him. A perception of a failed policy and pissing off the whole country vs. a fresh, charismatic challenger? No contest. Thats why Palin would crush Obama in a debate in 2012. She'd rip him to shreds on the healthcare mandates and taxes that are going to kick in on January 1st, 2012. On immigration. On race. And who knows what all else between now and 2 years from now.

Dude - Palin can't even answer simple questions, such as which newspapers she enjoys to read. Additionally, she is so ignorant about forriegn policy, history, and even current affairs that she would get destroyed in a debate. She is the type of person who skated through life by her good looks and cut throat attitude. In short, Palin will never be President of the United States because she has zero talent and will implode before people go to the polls.

If I knew you, I'd ask that you put your money where your mouth is. I'll take that bet straight up 7 days a week.

You could give a million reasons that she would make the perfect president. The problem is that you only need the one reason she would not...

SHE QUIT FOR GOVERNOR

That's all it takes for me to NEVER vote for her. If you cannot hack it as a governor, you most certainly cannot hack it as a president. Discussion over...

palin-2012-2014-and-a-half.jpg

Dude - Palin can't even answer simple questions, such as which newspapers she enjoys to read. Additionally, she is so ignorant about forriegn policy, history, and even current affairs that she would get destroyed in a debate. She is the type of person who skated through life by her good looks and cut throat attitude. In short, Palin will never be President of the United States because she has zero talent and will implode before people go to the polls.

If I knew you, I'd ask that you put your money where your mouth is. I'll take that bet straight up 7 days a week.

I'd highly encourage all the Palinistas to put their money where their mouth is. If you truly believe that Palin will win the Presidency in 2012, you can make a lot of money. Currently, you can buy Intrade futures on her just winning the nomination at 20 cents on the dollar. In other words, the market believes there is an 80% chance she won't even be the nominee. If the Palinistas are right and the market is wrong, you will make 5x your money since she can't be President without being the nominee.

closingChart.gif

http://www.intrade.com/jsp/intrade/contractSearch/#

BTW this irrelevant internet poll is upside down. Unless things have dramatically changed, 60% of Americans think she is unqualified to be President.

The buildup to her new book hasn’t eased Sarah Palin’s political challenges: Just over half of Americans in a new ABC News/Washington Post poll have an unfavorable opinion of her overall, as many say they wouldn’t consider supporting her for president and more – six in 10 – see her as unqualified for the job.

Sarah Palin: Rogue for President? - The Numbers

God, I hope she runs.

You're dreaming. He'll be so prepared, she's not going to be able to stop the CRAZY from showing. I see the next 2+ years as a rerun of '94-'96!

Forum List

Back