10 Reason Palin would make a Good President - 61.4% of USA says she would

I would prefer her to any democrat and most republicans. I do not mean this to be sexist but the thought of hearing her voice for 4 or 8 years really doesn't appeal to me. I agree with what she says but there is something about a woman yelling. That is probably why Clinton lost to Obama. She has to learn how to give a speech that does not make her look like she is yelling over someone.

Not worried about it at all. Thinking Republicans know that listening to Tom DeLay clones like McConnell or Boehner or any of that ilk will only cause massive losses for the party in the future.

The future is Romney, Huckabee, and that ilk.

The far right's day is over.

Agree

The near future of the GOP is Romney and Huckabee

Long term they have Scott Brown and Chris Christie

None will make the Tea Party happy, but the Tea Party will be a distant memory by then

You will excuse me if radical leftist opinions of the future of the right are completely meaningless to me....

You would not vote for a republican president no matter who he was and no matter who was running for your ticket. What you want for the republicans cannot be good for them. In your mind, it would be best for the right to simply run another leftist and that is NOT what the right needs to become a solvent party again. What the right needs is a clear platform based on the ideals that glue the party together - fiscal responsibility, personal responsibility, smaller government, a secure nation and greater freedom. Those messages have almost been completely lost in modern politics.

Not worried about it at all. Thinking Republicans know that listening to Tom DeLay clones like McConnell or Boehner or any of that ilk will only cause massive losses for the party in the future.

The future is Romney, Huckabee, and that ilk.

The far right's day is over.

Agree

The near future of the GOP is Romney and Huckabee

Long term they have Scott Brown and Chris Christie

None will make the Tea Party happy, but the Tea Party will be a distant memory by then

You will excuse me if radical leftist opinions of the future of the right are completely meaningless to me....

You would not vote for a republican president no matter who he was and no matter who was running for your ticket. What you want for the republicans cannot be good for them. In your mind, it would be best for the right to simply run another leftist and that is NOT what the right needs to become a solvent party again. What the right needs is a clear platform based on the ideals that glue the party together - fiscal responsibility, personal responsibility, smaller government, a secure nation and greater freedom. Those messages have almost been completely lost in modern politics.

What makes you think I would not vote for a Republican President? I am a registered Republican for 20 years and voted for Reagan and Daddy Bush four times

At this point I would bet 60% of Americans would believe a chimpanzee in a suit would be a better President than what we have, and they would be right.

At this point I would bet 60% of Americans would believe a chimpanzee in a suit would be a better President than what we have, and they would be right.

You mean like this guy?

polls_Reagan_Bonzo_3725_209519_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

I bet 80% of Americans reading your comments would think you are stupid.

Nobody in his right mind thinks that the right wing opposition in Congress is good except perhaps 20% of the citizens.

The American people hate the GOP national leadership and rightfully so. Give us a comparison of popularity of BHO to the GOP congresspersons. You won't, because it will make the pres look wonderful.

Nobody in his right mind thinks that the right wing opposition in Congress is good except perhaps 20% of the citizens.

The American people hate the GOP national leadership and rightfully so. Give us a comparison of popularity of BHO to the GOP congresspersons. You won't, because it will make the pres look wonderful.

Well, we know you're not in your right mind, so that explains a lot

Forum List

Back