10 Reason Palin would make a Good President - 61.4% of USA says she would

I like Palin a lot. But she's just not ready yet. She should make a senate run an get some more experience before running for the big house. Get on the SFRC and learn. Christ, we are now experiencing what happens when you have an inexperienced person in the big house. It's a complete disaster. Although, I do believe she'd do much better than the Bozo sitting in the oval office as we speak. Particularly in economic matters.

Give her time though. She could very well get there one day.

Last edited:
I like Palin a lot. But she's just not ready yet. She should make a senate run an get some more experience before running for the big house. Get on the SFRC and learn. Christ, we are now experiencing what happens when you have an inexperienced person in the big house. It's a complete disaster. Although, I do believe she'd do much better than the Bozo sitting in the oval office as we speak. Particularly in economic matters.

In economic matters? :lol:

The rationale of:
"She will do a better job than Obama"
is for those that do not mind coming in 2nd place and have settled for mediocrity in their lives.
I always lined it up for 4 quarters and played to win.
Sarah Palin is a quitter.
Winners never quit and quitters NEVER WIN.

Dunce.

Did you watch the two slide shows?

The first one was on WHY she would be a "good" president. Mostly stuff like this:

She killed an elk.

She reinvigorated SNL.

She can fish.

She would make Fox mainstream

Fashion.

And then the other slide show was why she would be a terrible president. Stuff like:

not up on key issues

She has a questionable ethics record.
From pressure on state cops to her 2008 Republican National Convention wardrobe financing.

Palin lacks big agenda. Seen as more reactionary than visionary.

Slim management experience. She was a small-town mayor who quit the Alaska governorship early in her first term,

she lacks a lot of experience on domestic policy like healthcare, immigration reform, and financial issues

She is not a very dynamic speaker. One snide remark we received from a long-time former Bush aide was that the public might long for the “eloquent” speeches of the former president (they're talking about Bush, fudgepacker, NOT Obama)

In other words, ten polite ways of saying, "She's a dumbfuck".

What the hell is wrong with you right wingers. Do you worship "stupid". WTF????

Last edited by a moderator:
1. She's a woman
2. She's a woman
3. She's a woman
4. She's a woman
5. She's a woman
6. She's a woman
7. She's a woman
8. She's a woman
9. She's a woman
10. She's a woman

Those are the only reasons anyone could have to elect her to the highest office in the land. Sure she is photogenic but gender is the only thing she has. She quit her home state when things started to get hot and she didn't even finish one term there. She's got stars in her eyes but in the primaries she will be exposed for the paper lioness she is.

Dunce.

The first one was on WHY she would be a "good" president. Mostly stuff like this:

She killed an elk.

She reinvigorated SNL.

She can fish.

Fashion.

And then the other slide show was why she would be a terrible president. Stuff like:

not up on key issues

From pressure on state cops to her 2008 Republican National Convention wardrobe financing.

Slim management experience. She was a small-town mayor who quit the Alaska governorship early in her first term,

she lacks a lot of experience on domestic policy like healthcare, immigration reform, and financial issues

She is not a very dynamic speaker. One snide remark we received from a long-time former Bush aide was that the public might long for the “eloquent” speeches of the former president (they're talking about Bush, fudgepacker, NOT Obama)

Did I ever say I wanted her to run?

No, in Fact I hope she doesn't!!!!!

See you piss heads just like to deflect and try make shit up, you actually think BO had the experience to run this Country when he took office, I guess so because he was elected, how long it going to take to get the crap out of your noses and wake up, BO is ruining this Country.

Then you side shift to throw Bush's name in it, always deflecting so that your butt buddy BO whom you are infatuated with is made out to be a Hero, how long can you keep up the farce of saying BO is the greatest?

By the time people like you realize shit, the coffin nails will be rusted, BO has so much Experience it may be 2013 before this economy shows any real Improvement, this fairytale of Improvement is asinine, a 1 or 2 % improvement here and there, 1 or 2% less people getting laid off, when BO gets about 7 million People Back to work, then I will say he is worth a SHIT.

Last edited:

Dunce.

She killed an elk.

She reinvigorated SNL.

She can fish.

Fashion.

not up on key issues

See you piss heads just like to deflect and try make shit up, you actually think BO had the experience to run this Country when he took office, I guess so because he was elected, how long it going to take to get the crap out of your noses and wake up, BO is ruining this Country.

Then you side shift to throw Bush's name in it, always deflecting so that your butt buddy BO whom you are infatuated with is made out to be a Hero, how long can you keep up the farce of saying BO is the greatest?

By the time people like you the coffin nails will be rusted, BO has so much Experience it may be 2013 before this economy shows any real Improvement, this fairytale of Improvement is asinine, a 1 or 2 % improvement here and there, 1 or 2% less people getting laid off, when BO gets about 7 million People Back to work, then I will say he is worth a SHIT.

What are you bitchen about? YOU, yes YOU started this thread.
Along with the "Pol" were two slideshows. Did you watch them? Huh?

Thought so. Quitch yer belliachen. Some Republican will think you're unemployed.

Dunce.

She killed an elk.

She reinvigorated SNL.

She can fish.

Fashion.

not up on key issues

By the time people like you realize shit, the coffin nails will be rusted, BO has so much Experience it may be 2013 before this economy shows any real Improvement, this fairytale of Improvement is asinine, a 1 or 2 % improvement here and there, 1 or 2% less people getting laid off, when BO gets about 7 million People Back to work, then I will say he is worth a SHIT.

Are you high?

First you post an OP with a "poll" about sarah palin, and some slideshows. Then people start ridiculing your use of online polling, which you try to explain with "i wanted to see if you libs were awake". Then, you go off on a crazy rant about how liberals change the topic, changing to the topic to Bush, Obama, and unemployment numbers, when its YOUR OWN THREAD ABOUT THE STUPID PALIN SLIDESHOW AND "POLL".

Yeah, She's actually managed budgets. Quite well in fact. That idiot in the WH right now obviously hasn't a fuckin' clue on how to run economic ANYTHING. Unless you consider his running this country into the economic toilet a good thing. But then, that's what you get when a bunch of idiotic voters elect a moron like him.

Dunce.

She killed an elk.

She reinvigorated SNL.

She can fish.

Fashion.

not up on key issues

By the time people like you the coffin nails will be rusted, BO has so much Experience it may be 2013 before this economy shows any real Improvement, this fairytale of Improvement is asinine, a 1 or 2 % improvement here and there, 1 or 2% less people getting laid off, when BO gets about 7 million People Back to work, then I will say he is worth a SHIT.

What are you bitchen about? YOU, yes YOU started this thread.
Along with the "Pol" were two slideshows. Did you watch them? Huh?

Thought so. Quitch yer belliachen. Some Republican will think you're unemployed.

"Dunce.

Did you watch the two slide shows?"

That is what I am talking about and the other shit you said, like you think I posted it because I wanted her to run!

But then again, why did you takes such offense at the satire in posting it in the first pace?

Just more deflection, correct :lol::lol::lol:

Dunce.

She killed an elk.

She reinvigorated SNL.

She can fish.

Fashion.

not up on key issues

Are you high?

First you post an OP with a "poll" about sarah palin, and some slideshows. Then people start ridiculing your use of online polling, which you try to explain with "i wanted to see if you libs were awake". Then, you go off on a crazy rant about how liberals change the topic, changing to the topic to Bush, Obama, and unemployment numbers, when its YOUR OWN THREAD ABOUT THE STUPID PALIN SLIDESHOW AND "POLL".

Hmmmm...... Yup a sugar high from all that Kool-Aid :lol::lol::lol:

The topic was changed with the Deflection back to Bush, even Nixon was thrown in there, heck if everyone else can changed the topic, why can't I?

:razz::razz::razz::razz:

Yeah, She's actually managed budgets. Quite well in fact. That idiot in the WH right now obviously hasn't a fuckin' clue on how to run economic ANYTHING. Unless you consider his running this country into the economic toilet a good thing. But then, that's what you get when a bunch of idiotic voters elect a moron like him.

Yea, she managed to run a state government that has so much oil money they "PAY" people to live there. Let's go build a "bridge".

Yea, she managed to run a state government that has so much oil money they "PAY" people to live there. Let's go build a "bridge".

AK has been paying people to live there long,long before Palin was Governor.

As far as the Bridge it was Federal Pork Money, but represented Jobs, after learning all the ramifications about the Bridge Palin, said no to the Bridge and canceled the Project.

To be fair to Palin, she actually only ran the state for about a year. After that, she went out on the campaign trail with McCain and helped him decide who the "real" Americans were. Shortly after that, she QUIT the state of Alaska in order to become a millionaire.

Forum List

Back