10 Reason Palin would make a Good President - 61.4% of USA says she would

Remember Glen Beck's first reaction to the Shirley Sherrod incident in which the WH fired her for what Beck might say. "CONTEXT MATTERS"

So, take this poll in context.

61%+ of Americans think Palin would be a good president.

But look what we had for a president before, 01-08, and then.........
But look what we have for a president now, and use that as the backdrop for comparison.

Compared to that, Fred Sanford would make a good president.
Compared to that, Al Davis would make a good president.
Compared to that, Tim Tebow would make a good president.
Compared to that, Jon Voight would make a good president.
Compared to that, the yellow smiley face caricatures to the right of my post would make good presidents.

When you go from Clinton.....to Bush..........all the way to Obama, well, surely this well has a bottom, right?

She would make a good president, but at this point in history, the left has the rest of the country using bigoted glasses to view her.

Seriously, a internet poll on a website represents all of America? Are you out of your mind OP or are you trolling?

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
God, I hope she runs.

If she does, she will beat Obama. Polls are showing it.

And know what the other dandy is? In a head to head debate, Palin vs Obama, with no teleprompters, I guarantee Obama would get his ass handed to him. The media tried to cover up the ass kicking Palin gave Joe Biden in their head to head.

I would pay a pay-per-view price to watch Palin vs Obama debate. Obama would get destroyed.

God, I hope she runs.

If she does, she will beat Obama. Polls are showing it.

And know what the other dandy is? In a head to head debate, Palin vs Obama, with no teleprompters, I guarantee Obama would get his ass handed to him. The media tried to cover up the ass kicking Palin gave Joe Biden in their head to head.

I would pay a pay-per-view price to watch Palin vs Obama debate. Obama would get destroyed.

This is hogwash. Whether you agree with Obama's policies or not, he is President of the United States. In a debate, Obama will reference in detail the countless policies he's initiated during his first term, while Sarah Palin will talk about why she quit her job, wrote books about herself, and pursued cash.

Forum List

Back