10 Reason Palin would make a Good President - 61.4% of USA says she would

Nobody in his right mind thinks that the right wing opposition in Congress is good except perhaps 20% of the citizens.

The American people hate the GOP national leadership and rightfully so. Give us a comparison of popularity of BHO to the GOP congresspersons. You won't, because it will make the pres look wonderful.

I am not impressed with our congress in general.
They allowed Bush to do what he did and now they are allowing Obama to do what he is doing.

I see you are all about "the other side".

Hey, if it works for you....go for it.

A little hint.....It doesnt work for you. It makes you look like a partisan hack.

Rinata, Bucs90 and Stephanie are over the rainbow on this one. Maybe they should get a room together. :lol:

Please clarify what you mean. Even on my worst day would I ever deserve to be lumped into the same bag as those two.

Guess I read this too quickly and didn't realize you were talking to me!!! :lol: Sorry, Jake!!! I should have known better.

At this point I would bet 60% of Americans would believe a chimpanzee in a suit would be a better President than what we have, and they would be right.

You mean like this guy?

polls_Reagan_Bonzo_3725_209519_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

:lol::lol::lol: Brilliant!!!

Nobody in his right mind thinks that the right wing opposition in Congress is good except perhaps 20% of the citizens.

The American people hate the GOP national leadership and rightfully so. Give us a comparison of popularity of BHO to the GOP congresspersons. You won't, because it will make the pres look wonderful.

I am not impressed with our congress in general.
They allowed Bush to do what he did and now they are allowing Obama to do what he is doing.

I see you are all about "the other side".

Hey, if it works for you....go for it.

A little hint.....It doesnt work for you. It makes you look like a partisan hack.

Come on, Jarhead, I am about what is good for the country. Libertarianism isn't. The far right isn't. The far left isn't. Your thinking isn't. Let's work for a right of center ticket like Romney and Huckabee.

God, I hope she runs.

If she does, she will beat Obama. Polls are showing it.

And know what the other dandy is? In a head to head debate, Palin vs Obama, with no teleprompters, I guarantee Obama would get his ass handed to him. The media tried to cover up the ass kicking Palin gave Joe Biden in their head to head.

I would pay a pay-per-view price to watch Palin vs Obama debate. Obama would get destroyed.

Are you fucking serious?

"lets go back to energy, I want to go back to energy!"

I guess it was the moderator's fault for asking her tough questions on subjects a rock knows more about.

Can somebody fill me in? Is this fuck serious or just jerking our chains?

The only good thing I can say, well two, is she's a smokin hot cougar and she likes to fuck....and apparently her daughter does too......from all reports the whole high school she liked.

The only good thing I can say, well two, is she's a smokin hot cougar and she likes to fuck....and apparently her daughter does too......from all reports the whole high school she liked.

OCA... THE OCA???!!!

What's goin' on brotha?

Forum List

Back