Your Extinction.

The rivers have nothing to do with ground water. The ground water is basically fossil water. It would take a very very long time for it go back to what it once was. Next, the only thing the government could have done to cause the elevation to drop like that due to pumping out ground water is in subsidizing farmers who pump it out to water their crops.
The River has everything to do with ground water, ground water is at shallow depth. It is used in the CA Central Valley for crop irrigation. Deep aquifers are usually 200 to 300 ft. BTW the Earth does not create water so all of it is ‘fossil’ water.

Last edited:
Well weather patterns are changing. And not for the better.

Weather patterns are cyclical. They change and change back. Changes in weather patterns recorded as floods, droughts, and severe storms are recorded as far back as humans have been keeping records.

We can attribute them to the wrath of the gods, the lack of sacrificed virgins, the influence of witches, or the fact that my neighbor drives a nicer car than me ... but, the truth is, that weather / climate is a complex process and there is no single, solitary reason for changes in weather patterns.

The River has everything to do with ground water, ground water is at shallow depth. It is used in the CA Central Valley for crop irrigation. Deep aquifers are usually 200 to 300 ft. BTW the Earth does not create water so all of it is ‘fossil’ water.

Well, I must admit, I have never looked into how deep the farmers there had to drill to reach the groundwater. Be that as it may, it is still most likely fossil water. Because it takes a long time for water to make its way that deep. Also, there is probably a limit as to how much water a deep reservoir can hold. After a certain point, it would probably just flow out at the surface somewhere.

Weather patterns are cyclical. They change and change back. Changes in weather patterns recorded as floods, droughts, and severe storms are recorded as far back as humans have been keeping records.

We can attribute them to the wrath of the gods, the lack of sacrificed virgins, the influence of witches, or the fact that my neighbor drives a nicer car than me ... but, the truth is, that weather / climate is a complex process and there is no single, solitary reason for changes in weather patterns.

Well there is one thing I have noticed from looking at weather patterns across the Northern Hemisphere. If it is colder here, chances are it is warmer elsewhere. And vice versa.

Well there is one thing I have noticed from looking at weather patterns across the Northern Hemisphere. If it is colder here, chances are it is warmer elsewhere. And vice versa.

You may be genuinely unaware of this but ... because of the tilt in the earth's axis (something we definitely know is NOT caused by people driving SUVs) If it's Winter in the Northern Hemisphere, it's Summer in the Southern Hemisphere.

That has been the case for a few billion years.

5c25be802a5b743a313434d5.jpg

Well, I must admit, I have never looked into how deep the farmers there had to drill to reach the groundwater. Be that as it may, it is still most likely fossil water. Because it takes a long time for water to make its way that deep. Also, there is probably a limit as to how much water a deep reservoir can hold. After a certain point, it would probably just flow out at the surface somewhere.
As I said, all water has been here since Earth’s creation, the Earth doesn’t make water. Water is constantly recycled. A subsidence in ground water just means that the water went elsewhere, like maybe to Irrigation of crops where some of it will be sequestered in say fruit. That fruit will be consumed by humans and eventually the water therein will be excreted. Most of it will flow back into groundwater. Some of it may be vaporized and become part of the atmosphere where it will fall back to Earth as rain.

You may be genuinely unaware of this but ... because of the tilt in the earth's axis (something we definitely know is NOT caused by people driving SUVs) If it's Winter in the Northern Hemisphere, it's Summer in the Southern Hemisphere.

That has been the case for a few billion years.

View attachment 767414

Get back to me if you ever feel like making any sense.

As I said, all water has been here since Earth’s creation, the Earth doesn’t make water. Water is constantly recycled. A subsidence in ground water just means that the water went elsewhere, like maybe to Irrigation of crops where some of it will be sequestered in say fruit. That fruit will be consumed by humans and eventually the water therein will be excreted. Most of it will flow back into groundwater. Some of it may be vaporized and become part of the atmosphere where it will fall back to Earth as rain.

You aren't making an argument. What I was talking about that you are referring to is the ground water that has been pumped out. Making the elevation of the ground drop. It has nothing to do with the water cycle. At least not directly. The point is the ability of rain or snow melt to refill the underground reservoir. The water of which had been there so long it is regarded as fossil water. Maybe I'm wrong. But I think it would take a very long time for water to make its way back down there. And basically puff the land back up to be at an elevation that it had previously been.

How so? Provide observed data, not computer models.

There isn't enough proof in the world to break the hold that your cult has on you. For instance, when a scientist is studying ice core samples, do you think he is using a computer model to see what he sees?

There are five climate regions tropical, dry, mild, continental, and polar. Not one climate has changed. Not a single one. No climate changed when the last climate change was global cooling. Not one climate region is in the process of changing. It's an easily debunked hoax.

There are five climate regions tropical, dry, mild, continental, and polar. Not one climate has changed. Not a single one. No climate changed when the last climate change was global cooling. Not one climate region is in the process of changing. It's an easily debunked hoax.

There is also a "climate of fear" . When we live in it, we are very easy to manipulate and control.

Unlike the more meteorological types of climate, the climate of fear is totally caused by humans.

Humans being so easily scared.

There isn't enough proof in the world to break the hold that your cult has on you. For instance, when a scientist is studying ice core samples, do you think he is using a computer model to see what he sees?

So, you got none.

Provide ONE observable piece of evidence.

Forum List

Back