Your Extinction.

Read this and learn something.
Correlation that isn’t causation and doesn’t occur all the time with what the charts show. I’ve posted that already in other threads.

In charts you provided in fact

I get that you are upset. I have rocked your world.
Yes, that's it. I'm crushed. My entire belief system has been shattered by your unsourced 4 data points.
Fuck you, you ignorant asshole.

1) What is the origin of this plot?
2) What time frames are included in Pre and Post Industrial Revolution?
3) What could have caused a correlation of 0.9856, based on the laws of physics and chemistry, to break?
Do we have a response yet? Inclusions like this plot are required to be sourced by USMB rules.

Read this and learn something.
Read that study and learn something. And answer my questions about your plot.

Last edited:
Solar panels can't power the US at night.
Of course, there is a nice synergy there since Wind power increases at night.
It's either Ignorant or Dishonest (like you) to just use one of the Two main renewable sources that in fact COMPLEMENT each other as far as evening out performance.

Livermore Labs:
""..The team found that wind speed and power production varied by season as well as from night to day. Wind speeds were higher at night (more power) than during the day (less power) and higher during the warm season (more power) than in the cool season (less power).".."

Looks like another one of you of Idiotic/obsolete Claims/Wise cracks like "$76 Trillion".. ans even more knowingly Dishonest.

`

I could triple the number of panels I have and still produce zero at night.
Of course, there is a nice synergy there since Wind power increases at night.
It's either Ignorant or Dishonest (like you) to just use one of the Two main renewable sources that in fact COMPLEMENT each other as far as evening out performance.

Livermore Labs:
""..The team found that wind speed and power production varied by season as well as from night to day. Wind speeds were higher at night (more power) than during the day (less power) and higher during the warm season (more power) than in the cool season (less power).".."

Looks like another one of you of Idiotic/obsolete Claims/Wise cracks like "$76 Trillion".. ans even more knowingly Dishonest.

`

Forum List

Back