Your Extinction.

dimensional

VIP Member
Feb 17, 2023
Elsewhere, I have been seeing some crap about global warming. Global warming is a reality. And it is being caused by humans. It's hard to tell if those who deny it are stupid or evil. I have even heard the CEO of EXXON admit that global warming was a reality. Even the Pentagon recognizes it as a threat. And you would have to be pretty stupid or evil to go against what around 98% of the scientists say.

Also, CO2 has been measured to be on the increase since the beginning of the industrial revolution. Coincidence? I don't think so. Another point is that all the volcanoes on Earth release around 200 million tons of CO2 into the biosphere each year. The activities of humans are responsible for around 32.3 BILLION tons of CO2 each year. Also, global warming is getting exponentially worse. Which means that the hotter things get, the faster they will get even hotter.

What all this means is that if you are planning on living past about the year 2050, make other plans. The chief cause of your fast approaching extinction isn't CO2. (Which is bad enough) It is methane. Methane is around 86 times more potent of a greenhouse gas than CO2. And like CO2, the rate at which it is being released is also increasing. I will show you a graph showing the rate at which it is increasing. Incredibly, despite all the evaporating methane hydrate ice in the oceans or that being released from thawing tundra, about 60% of what is shown is being caused by human activities. I will also show you what other CO2 graphs that I have. For the deniers, continue to deny at your own peril.

Methane graph.jpeg

CO2 graph 1.jpg

CO2 graph 2.jpg

tempCO2.png

CO2  graph revisited.gif

CO2 and temperature.jpg

global warming graph 2.jpg

global warming graph.gif

global warming.jpg

The U.S. has made great strides to reduce pollution AND CO2.... if it is really the cause of the 1 deg. temperature rise over the last 100 years.

It's time for countries like China, India and European nations to follow suit, before the U.S. is required to tank it's economy any more. Once they do the same, we can talk about this some more, other wise any efforts we do unilaterally are a complete waste of time, and allows China to become the dominant world power.

Elsewhere, I have been seeing some crap about global warming. Global warming is a reality. And it is being caused by humans. It's hard to tell if those who deny it are stupid or evil. I have even heard the CEO of EXXON admit that global warming was a reality. Even the Pentagon recognizes it as a threat. And you would have to be pretty stupid or evil to go against what around 98% of the scientists say.

Also, CO2 has been measured to be on the increase since the beginning of the industrial revolution. Coincidence? I don't think so. Another point is that all the volcanoes on Earth release around 200 million tons of CO2 into the biosphere each year. The activities of humans are responsible for around 32.3 BILLION tons of CO2 each year. Also, global warming is getting exponentially worse. Which means that the hotter things get, the faster they will get even hotter.

What all this means is that if you are planning on living past about the year 2050, make other plans. The chief cause of your fast approaching extinction isn't CO2. (Which is bad enough) It is methane. Methane is around 86 times more potent of a greenhouse gas than CO2. And like CO2, the rate at which it is being released is also increasing. I will show you a graph showing the rate at which it is increasing. Incredibly, despite all the evaporating methane hydrate ice in the oceans or that being released from thawing tundra, about 60% of what is shown is being caused by human activities. I will also show you what other CO2 graphs that I have. For the deniers, continue to deny at your own peril.

View attachment 765482
View attachment 765483
View attachment 765484
View attachment 765488
View attachment 765490
View attachment 765492
View attachment 765493
View attachment 765494
View attachment 765495
Welcome the parade of deniers.
They don't understand or intelligently dispute the presented information.
They'll just call you stupid brag about their f350s

Welcome the parade of deniers.
They don't understand or intelligently dispute the presented information.
They'll just call you stupid brag about their f350s

read post #4 and correct yourself please.

View attachment 765482
View attachment 765483
View attachment 765484
View attachment 765488
View attachment 765490
View attachment 765492
View attachment 765493
View attachment 765494
View attachment 765495

"Global warming" is nothing more than fake science devised by politically-motivated hacks, and spoon-fed to you ignorant, frightened people for the purpose of maintaining control over you.

climate change.jpeg

Last edited:
The problem with the climate change issue is thst it is clesrly about money for many. If it weren't, and they believed our lives were at stake, they would loudly scream at China, India et al and demand boycotts of corporations who shift their production there. Instead we see some praising them even as they shamelessly expand their coal sources.

Last edited:

View attachment 765482
View attachment 765483
View attachment 765484
View attachment 765488
View attachment 765490
View attachment 765492
View attachment 765493
View attachment 765494
View attachment 765495

BrainOnDrugs_egg-fried-egg.gif

View attachment 765482
View attachment 765483
View attachment 765484
View attachment 765488
View attachment 765490
View attachment 765492
View attachment 765493
View attachment 765494
View attachment 765495
You're a racist slaver

Typical white supremacist piece of shit subhuman left-winger

So, what will happen by 2050 that will end us?

Be specific.

We probably won't die out by then, but civilization will have likely collapsed or face significant peril in most of the industrialized world.

There's too much focus on global climate change. The big picture problem is ecological overshoot, of which climate change is one of many devastating consequences. Overuse of natural resources like water, forests, marine life, etc is another.

We probably would have been fine if we had somehow decided back in the 1950s that economic growth wasn't all that necessary and kept a lid on the human population at or around 2 billion or so. But we now have 8 billion people who use a scorecard measured in property/land ownership and increases in output and consumption, and probably 85% of the population desires a standard much higher than what they already have. The other 15% wants to maintain and even augment their status as well. It's unsustainable.

Our current economic situation is actually not entirely a bad analog for a much more dire situation that is coming. Consider the fact that now, in 2023, we have an inflation problem, and a debt problem. Inflation is sticky and difficult to bring down - why? Because there are way, way, wayyyy too many dollars chasing too few goods. We thought fixing the supply chains would do the trick, but as it turns out, we overproduced currency and we are now overconsuming. The only way this can be fixed is a recession - a kind of mini version of a collapse, if you will. Well that's what will happen in the future, but instead of running out of fiat currency, we're going to run out of things that a central bank can't regenerate: water, food, habitat.

The scary part is that people will gradually come to this realization. And when they do realize the increased scarcity, the likely result will be warfare on a very large scale.

Forum List

Back