Your Extinction.

Are you kidding? There are about a zillion back whenever compared to today pictures of glaciers all over the world. They are all disappearing.

Well then, provide one. Just one will do.

Elsewhere, I have been seeing some crap about global warming. Global warming is a reality. And it is being caused by humans. It's hard to tell if those who deny it are stupid or evil. I have even heard the CEO of EXXON admit that global warming was a reality. Even the Pentagon recognizes it as a threat. And you would have to be pretty stupid or evil to go against what around 98% of the scientists say.

Also, CO2 has been measured to be on the increase since the beginning of the industrial revolution. Coincidence? I don't think so. Another point is that all the volcanoes on Earth release around 200 million tons of CO2 into the biosphere each year. The activities of humans are responsible for around 32.3 BILLION tons of CO2 each year. Also, global warming is getting exponentially worse. Which means that the hotter things get, the faster they will get even hotter.

What all this means is that if you are planning on living past about the year 2050, make other plans. The chief cause of your fast approaching extinction isn't CO2. (Which is bad enough) It is methane. Methane is around 86 times more potent of a greenhouse gas than CO2. And like CO2, the rate at which it is being released is also increasing. I will show you a graph showing the rate at which it is increasing. Incredibly, despite all the evaporating methane hydrate ice in the oceans or that being released from thawing tundra, about 60% of what is shown is being caused by human activities. I will also show you what other CO2 graphs that I have. For the deniers, continue to deny at your own peril.

View attachment 765482
View attachment 765483
View attachment 765484
View attachment 765488
View attachment 765490
View attachment 765492
View attachment 765493
View attachment 765494
View attachment 765495

JGalt, fncceo, Toddsterpatriot, friginweirdo, 80zepher, EvilCat Breath and Oddball. Along with any other moronic deniers around here. Consider this. What if, as you like to believe, there was nothing to human caused global warming. What is the worst that would happen if we did something about it anyway. We would live more sustainably within our ecological system. But what if there is something to it. As I say there is. And we did nothing. What is the worst that could happen then. The extinction of humans along with most of the rest of life on this planet. And a lot faster than you would like to think is possible. Can you comprehend the difference between those two scenarios? I say it is better to be safe than sorry. Who is going to step up and say that it is better to be sorry than safe.

You are so full of shit that your eyes are probably brown. The polar regions are thawing. And it isn't a computer model that shows it. It is actual observations.
Didn't this happen during global warming?

• How much snow and ice would have accumulated in parts of Greenland since the middle of WWII? How about over 250 feet! Back in 1942, two B-17 bombers and six P-38s had to land on a remote ice cap in Greenland. Fortunately, all of the crew were rescued, but it wasn’t until about 50 years later that the planes were found buried under the ice.

JGalt, fncceo, Toddsterpatriot, friginweirdo, 80zepher and Oddball. Along with any other moronic deniers around here. Consider this. What if, as you like to believe, there was nothing to human caused global warming. What is the worst that would happen if we did something about it anyway. We would live more sustainably within our ecological system. But what if there is something to it. As I say there is. And we did nothing. What is the worst that could happen then. The extinction of humans along with most of the rest of life on this planet. And a lot faster than you would like to think is possible. Can you comprehend the difference between those two scenarios? I say it is better to be safe than sorry. Who is going to step up and say that it is better to be sorry than safe.
If there was a problem, lets use nuclear to solve it. If people object, it means that the problem isn't as bad as they say.

Didn't this happen during global warming?

• How much snow and ice would have accumulated in parts of Greenland since the middle of WWII? How about over 250 feet! Back in 1942, two B-17 bombers and six P-38s had to land on a remote ice cap in Greenland. Fortunately, all of the crew were rescued, but it wasn’t until about 50 years later that the planes were found buried under the ice.

Things are worse now than they were even than that relatively short amount of time. And they will get worser even faster.

If there was a problem, lets use nuclear to solve it. If people object, it means that the problem isn't as bad as they say.

How often do I have to tell you that nuclear sucks ass. Not only is it dangerous, but nuclear plants are expensive as hell. Solar panels are cheap by comparison. It could also be that soon you will be able to use paint as a solar panel.

JGalt, fncceo, Toddsterpatriot, friginweirdo, 80zepher, EvilCat Breath and Oddball. Along with any other moronic deniers around here. Consider this. What if, as you like to believe, there was nothing to human caused global warming. What is the worst that would happen if we did something about it anyway. We would live more sustainably within our ecological system. But what if there is something to it. As I say there is. And we did nothing. What is the worst that could happen then. The extinction of humans along with most of the rest of life on this planet. And a lot faster than you would like to think is possible. Can you comprehend the difference between those two scenarios? I say it is better to be safe than sorry. Who is going to step up and say that it is better to be sorry than safe.

The worst that would happen is you destroy the middle class, kill off millions of brown people who toil away scraping the rare earth elements out of the ground, and the theft of human rights in your infantile desire to control how others live their lives.

You are either a complete idiot, or you haven't researched a single thing about the subject.

How often do I have to tell you that nuclear sucks ass. Not only is it dangerous, but nuclear plants are expensive as hell. Solar panels are cheap by comparison. It could also be that soon you will be able to use paint as a solar panel.
Solar would have been up and running by now. Who cares about the cost when the end of the world is coming?

But we're all dead in 27 years.
Why do you want all the children to die?

Nuclear plants couldn't save you. Nothing can. But as civilization collapses, at least you would still be able to get some power if you had solar panels.

The worst that would happen is you destroy the middle class, kill off millions of brown people who toil away scraping the rare earth elements out of the ground, and the theft of human rights in your infantile desire to control how others live their lives.

You are either a complete idiot, or you haven't researched a single thing about the subject.

Do you have to practice to say such stupid things? Or does it come naturally. Our industry uses shitloads of all sorts minerals. How many brown people right now are dying from scraping them out of the ground. And don't try to tell me what I know or don't know.

Elsewhere, I have been seeing some crap about global warming. Global warming is a reality. And it is being caused by humans. It's hard to tell if those who deny it are stupid or evil. I have even heard the CEO of EXXON admit that global warming was a reality. Even the Pentagon recognizes it as a threat. And you would have to be pretty stupid or evil to go against what around 98% of the scientists say.

Also, CO2 has been measured to be on the increase since the beginning of the industrial revolution. Coincidence? I don't think so. Another point is that all the volcanoes on Earth release around 200 million tons of CO2 into the biosphere each year. The activities of humans are responsible for around 32.3 BILLION tons of CO2 each year. Also, global warming is getting exponentially worse. Which means that the hotter things get, the faster they will get even hotter.

What all this means is that if you are planning on living past about the year 2050, make other plans. The chief cause of your fast approaching extinction isn't CO2. (Which is bad enough) It is methane. Methane is around 86 times more potent of a greenhouse gas than CO2. And like CO2, the rate at which it is being released is also increasing. I will show you a graph showing the rate at which it is increasing. Incredibly, despite all the evaporating methane hydrate ice in the oceans or that being released from thawing tundra, about 60% of what is shown is being caused by human activities. I will also show you what other CO2 graphs that I have. For the deniers, continue to deny at your own peril.

View attachment 765482
View attachment 765483
View attachment 765484
View attachment 765488
View attachment 765490
View attachment 765492
View attachment 765493
View attachment 765494
View attachment 765495
The problem is that a lot of that is based upon manipulated and cherry picked data by scientists that have admitted they are being dishonest.

Forum List

Back