Your Extinction.

Where's your evidence of that?

Here is the total area of solar panels compared to the U.S. that it would take to power the U.S. Day and night. It shows an area 140 miles per side. (Though they don't have to be all in one place) Elon Musk thinks it could be done with a total area 100 miles per side. And his intelligence has made him a multi billionaire. Who are you to doubt him.

Solar to power the U.S..png

Here is the total area of solar panels compared to the U.S. that it would take to power the U.S. Day and night. It shows an area 140 miles per side. (Though they don't have to be all in one place) Elon Musk thinks it could be done with a total area 100 miles per side. And his intelligence has made him a multi billionaire. Who are you to doubt him.

View attachment 766744
IOW, you have no evidence.

What a reply.

You're saying it's human activity, and yet you have NO IDEA why THE SAME THING HAPPENED four times in the last 400,000 years?
That makes NO SENSE.
If it's happened on a regular basis when humans hadn't industrialized, and now it's happening AGAIN and looks like a part of the REGULAR PATTERN, your assumption is, it must have been something back then, but now it must be humans because.... "I don't know".

Wow.
You really don't know, do you? You've been told it's humans now, so you're going with it, but totally unwilling to do the research to see if it's true.

I told you reasons why. Also there is absolutely no doubt that the global warming that is going on right now is directly because of human activities. Deal with it. And when you refuse to, try harder.

How much will extinction cost.

You never explained what is going to cause our extinction by 2050.
Is it a tiny increase in temperature?

Every building in Chicago could have batteries.

Great idea! How do those batteries perform in a fire?

You can build an elevated lake.

We could build it out of toxic batteries!!

You could heat anything. Even glass.

Glass is a lot less likely to explode when exposed to oxygen or water.

And if you built the tanks well, nothing could go wrong with it.

Why don't we build self-scramming nuke plants instead of all your expensive idiocy?

1. It won't be an event, asshole. It is an ever increasing process. One that is going on right now.
2. Pretty good, if they're protected from fire.
3. Where would the oxygen and water come from. The sodium would be in a sealed chamber.
4. It would be a hell of a lot cheaper than an expensive nuclear plant. I wonder how many hundreds of miles of electrical cable there is in a nuclear plant. Along with all it's electronics. And the engineers you have to hire to run the place. An elevated lake basically just needs long piles of dirt.

1. It won't be an event, asshole. It is an ever increasing process. One that is going on right now.
3. Where would the oxygen and water come from. The sodium would be in a sealed chamber.
4. It would be a hell of a lot cheaper than an expensive nuclear plant. I wonder how many hundreds of miles of electrical cable there is in a nuclear plant. Along with all it's electronics. And the engineers you have to hire to run the place. An elevated lake basically just needs long piles of dirt.

It won't be an event, asshole. It is an ever increasing process.

A 0.1 degree increase will kill some of us, another 0.1 degree increase will kill more, another 0.1 degree increase will kill even more? What's the final increase that wipes out all life?

Pretty good, if they're protected from fire.

Protected how?

Where would the oxygen and water come from.

You have a huge tank of molten sodium. The air in the building is full of oxygen.
There's even a bit of water vapor.

It would be a hell of a lot cheaper than an expensive nuclear plant.

An elevated lake near Chicago will be cheaper than a nuke plant? Cool.
Post your evidence.

I wonder how many hundreds of miles of electrical cable there is in a nuclear plant.

A lot!!

An elevated lake basically just needs long piles of dirt.

How elevated? 5 feet? 10 feet?
How many cubic feet of water is your boondoggle going to contain?

If it is, why can't you document it?

Ask the people of drought stricken California about global warming. As soon as they dig out of 12 feet of snow they will answer.

I told you reasons why. Also there is absolutely no doubt that the global warming that is going on right now is directly because of human activities. Deal with it. And when you refuse to, try harder.

This is hilarious.
Your argument is just "I know global warming is caused by humans" and yet you have NO EVIDENCE.

I can make an argument, I can show what I know, what I don't know.

You have NOTHING.

Bye bye/

If you think about 98% of scientists are wrong, you are fooling yourself into believing that you "think."

The claim was 97%, and it is 74, self selected respondents to a 2 question survey.

Dumbass.

It won't be an event, asshole. It is an ever increasing process.

A 0.1 degree increase will kill some of us, another 0.1 degree increase will kill more, another 0.1 degree increase will kill even more? What's the final increase that wipes out all life?

Pretty good, if they're protected from fire.

Protected how?

Where would the oxygen and water come from.

You have a huge tank of molten sodium. The air in the building is full of oxygen.
There's even a bit of water vapor.

It would be a hell of a lot cheaper than an expensive nuclear plant.

An elevated lake near Chicago will be cheaper than a nuke plant? Cool.
Post your evidence.

I wonder how many hundreds of miles of electrical cable there is in a nuclear plant.

A lot!!

An elevated lake basically just needs long piles of dirt.

How elevated? 5 feet? 10 feet?
How many cubic feet of water is your boondoggle going to contain?

1. 0.1? You must be high as a kite. Since 1981, the rate of increase per decade was 0.32. But before the decade is out it will probably be about 0.60. Then in less half that time the average will be around 1.8. Then in less than half that time, it will be around 2.6. That is if we're lucky and it only doubles. But being exponential in nature, we could be talking about a 5 degree increase in just 2 years. Then a 10 degree increase in just one year. Then a 20 degree increase in 6 months. Or maybe a 100 degree increase. It's hard to say. But the hotter things get, the faster they will get even hotter. And unfortunately, there is plenty of methane in areas of tundra and in frozen methane hydrate ice on the sea floor.
2. Protected in whatever way they need to be. Both from a fire without or a fire from within.
3. You just don't have any air or moisture in the sodium tank. If there is a void needed in it at all, you could use something like argon gas.
4. You make my point. A further point would be who knows how many miles of piping. Some of which would have to be perfect in construction.
5. From ground level, I would say a man made lake about about 5 foot deep and 5 acres in area would do the trick.

Also, seeing how much you love my graphs, I have another one for you.

global warming 3.png

This picture of methane rising from the sea floor might also interest you.

methane bubbles.jpg

Forum List

Back