North America Snow Coverage Hits “Decadal Highs”

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
You'd think that after thirty years of failed predictions and ridiculous lies the manmade global warming myth would finally go away, but the vile left are heavily invested in the unscientific garbage, and have incorporated it into their cult of evil, that it's become "too big to fail". I just wonder when they'll slink back into the anthropomorphic global cooling scare from the Seventies, as our naturally cyclic inter-glacial period is nearing its end. All this from the science haters who insist humans can change sex on a whim and can’t tell you what a woman is.

Reminder:

IMG_9101.jpeg

“However, the warming is so far manifesting itself more in winters which are less cold than in much hotter summers. According to Dr David Viner, a senior research scientist at the climatic research unit (CRU) of the University of East Anglia,within a few years winter snowfall will become “a very rare and exciting event”.

“Children just aren’t going to know what snow is,” he said.

You'd think that after thirty years of failed predictions and ridiculous lies the manmade global warming myth would finally go away, but the vile left are heavily invested in the unscientific garbage, and have incorporated it into their cult of evil, that it's become "too big to fail". I just wonder when they'll segue back into the anthropomorphic global cooling scare from the Seventies, as our naturally cyclic inter-glacial period is nearing its end. All this from the science haters who insist humans can change sex on a whim and can’t tell you what a woman is.

Reminder:

View attachment 890829

“However, the warming is so far manifesting itself more in winters which are less cold than in much hotter summers. According to Dr David Viner, a senior research scientist at the climatic research unit (CRU) of the University of East Anglia,within a few years winter snowfall will become “a very rare and exciting event”.

I wonder how much David was paid to push the doomer viewpoint?

More wasted taxpayer funds.

I wonder how much David was paid to push the doomer viewpoint?

More wasted taxpayer funds.
It’s the equivalent to looking pathetic on a street corner to get handouts. Just spew some outrageous nonsense about doom with a ‘we need to research this more’ and we’re talking 6 figure salaries for years with no outcome required.

Climate science 101. Snow doesn't indicate cold weather!

Denialists need to stop blowing smoke up their dead dog's ass until they can understand the simple stuff.

Marvin, progressive, and company will just have to be excused for their inability to learn!

Thank you all for taking all ours. by the end of the week I should be snow free in MN.

You'd think that after thirty years of failed predictions and ridiculous lies the manmade global warming myth would finally go away, but the vile left are heavily invested in the unscientific garbage, and have incorporated it into their cult of evil, that it's become "too big to fail". I just wonder when they'll slink back into the anthropomorphic global cooling scare from the Seventies, as our naturally cyclic inter-glacial period is nearing its end. All this from the science haters who insist humans can change sex on a whim and can’t tell you what a woman is.

Reminder:

View attachment 890829

Higher over all average temps are actually to blame for this.

It's been explained to you dozens of times.

Forum List

Back