Your Extinction.

I've given you plenty of documentation. Maybe not to the degree that Crick has. But with people like you, not even that made any difference.

No, you have given opinion. Do you understand the difference?

Methinks you have no clue.

1. 0.1? You must be high as a kite. Since 1981, the rate of increase per decade was 0.32. But before the decade is out it will probably be about 0.60. Then in less half that time the average will be around 1.8. Then in less than half that time, it will be around 2.6. That is if we're lucky and it only doubles. But being exponential in nature, we could be talking about a 5 degree increase in just 2 years. Then a 10 degree increase in just one year. Then a 20 degree increase in 6 months. Or maybe a 100 degree increase. It's hard to say. But the hotter things get, the faster they will get even hotter. And unfortunately, there is plenty of methane in areas of tundra and in frozen methane hydrate ice on the sea floor.
2. Protected in whatever way they need to be. Both from a fire without or a fire from within.
3. You just don't have any air or moisture in the sodium tank. If there is a void needed in it at all, you could use something like argon gas.
4. You make my point. A further point would be who knows how many miles of piping. Some of which would have to be perfect in construction.
5. From ground level, I would say a man made lake about about 5 foot deep and 5 acres in area would do the trick.

Also, seeing how much you love my graphs, I have another one for you.

View attachment 767026

This picture of methane rising from the sea floor might also interest you.

View attachment 767027

Who cares. It too is a trace gas. Do you understand just how HEAVY our atmosphere is? Or, are you, like most anti science religious nutjobs, completely ignorant of the subject?

Welcome the parade of deniers.
They don't understand or intelligently dispute the presented information.
They'll just call you stupid brag about their f350s
The 'presented information' is tainted and wrong. The graphs are nonsensical and based on flawed computer models. Tell you what......Do an actual scientific experiment.....Bring rain to an arid area, Stop a hurricane or tornado from forming or just re direct them. Prove humans can either warm or cool the planet at will. Otherwise your 'consensus' is bullshit.

1. 0.1? You must be high as a kite. Since 1981, the rate of increase per decade was 0.32. But before the decade is out it will probably be about 0.60. Then in less half that time the average will be around 1.8. Then in less than half that time, it will be around 2.6. That is if we're lucky and it only doubles. But being exponential in nature, we could be talking about a 5 degree increase in just 2 years. Then a 10 degree increase in just one year. Then a 20 degree increase in 6 months. Or maybe a 100 degree increase. It's hard to say. But the hotter things get, the faster they will get even hotter. And unfortunately, there is plenty of methane in areas of tundra and in frozen methane hydrate ice on the sea floor.
2. Protected in whatever way they need to be. Both from a fire without or a fire from within.
3. You just don't have any air or moisture in the sodium tank. If there is a void needed in it at all, you could use something like argon gas.
4. You make my point. A further point would be who knows how many miles of piping. Some of which would have to be perfect in construction.
5. From ground level, I would say a man made lake about about 5 foot deep and 5 acres in area would do the trick.

View attachment 767026

View attachment 767027
1981 till now is is too short a span to declare anything about global climate.

View attachment 767026

View attachment 767027

Since 1981, the rate of increase per decade was 0.32. But before the decade is out it will probably be about 0.60.

Between 2020 and 2030 the temperature will increase 0.6 degrees?
How many people will that kill?

Then in less half that time the average will be around 1.8.

How much time will it take for the next 1.8 degree increase?

Then in less than half that time, it will be around 2.6.

How much time will it take for the next 2.6 degree increase?

But being exponential in nature,

Why is it exponential?

But the hotter things get, the faster they will get even hotter.

When is the last time the Earth experienced a super fast exponential increase?

And unfortunately, there is plenty of methane in areas of tundra and in frozen methane hydrate ice on the sea floor.

How much methane was released last time? Why didn't that earlier release kill everything?

Protected in whatever way they need to be. Both from a fire without or a fire from within.

And if a building catches fire, none of these batteries will ever be damaged?
None of these batteries will ever malfunction and cause a fire?

You just don't have any air or moisture in the sodium tank.

And tanks of molten sodium never fail or leak.
It wouldn't be like a huge, super dangerous bomb, right?

From ground level, I would say a man made lake about about 5 foot deep and 5 acres in area would do the trick.

Would do what trick? Store a tiny bit of energy?

Thanks. About 1 degree in 140 years. Why hasn't that already killed everything?

Is that enough methane to kill a person?

Ask the people of drought stricken California about global warming. As soon as they dig out of 12 feet of snow they will answer.

It is probably because of global warming that weather patterns have shifted enough to cause that to happen. But don't worry. No doubt they will go back to drought stricken soon enough. Most of the water they get just flows back into the ocean. So it won't last long.
Maybe if they could clean it and pump it back underground, it could be useful. For example, this pictures shows by how much the elevation of the land has subsided in the San Joaquin Valley due to pumping out ground water. It must be worse these days.

Land subsidence.jpg

People are cheap. If solar or wind worked. most people in AMerica would be converting their own houses to that power right now. Why aren't they?

Some people do. But it isn't easy and cheap. If you want to save the planet (or your own ass) while you still have a choice. you are going to have to work for it and use your brains. Making a meaningful change is something that is far beyond the reach of people themselves to do. It is something that you need the power of a government to do. But with the government being in the pocket of the energy industry, that isn't likely to happen.

This is hilarious.
Your argument is just "I know global warming is caused by humans" and yet you have NO EVIDENCE.

I can make an argument, I can show what I know, what I don't know.

You have NOTHING.

Bye bye/

I've shown you plenty of evidence. But I can make the blind, (or stupid) see.

I've shown you plenty of evidence. But I can make the blind, (or stupid) see.

The problem is you're posting evidence as if "I post some evidence and the more I post, the more you should agree with me"

Seriously, you're not even making an argument. You're just posting stuff.

It's boring. It's at such a low level I can't even be bothered.

It is probably because of global warming that weather patterns have shifted enough to cause that to happen. But don't worry. No doubt they will go back to drought stricken soon enough. Most of the water they get just flows back into the ocean. So it won't last long.
Maybe if they could clean it and pump it back underground, it could be useful. For example, this pictures shows by how much the elevation of the land has subsided in the San Joaquin Valley due to pumping out ground water. It must be worse these days.

View attachment 767037
Start with... no weather patterns have changed.

View attachment 767037
Actually that aquifer is mostly provided by the Sacramento River. Ever since the Shasta Dam and the Whiskeytown water release control, The State as well as the Federal Government control the River. They can swell the river by letting less water out of Shasta Lake OR they can shrink it by letting more water out. In past decades, environmentalists have had an influence on the area as well. Basically that subsidence is all government caused, probably mostly from so-called 'environmental experts' fiddling with natural flows. There is more of a need for water because of the CA population centers, we are USING more water it is not subsiding into the ocean.

Last edited:
The problem is you're posting evidence as if "I post some evidence and the more I post, the more you should agree with me"

Seriously, you're not even making an argument. You're just posting stuff.

It's boring. It's at such a low level I can't even be bothered.

Just for a laugh, you tell me just how much in depth scientific evidence it would take to convince you that human caused global warming is a reality. Also, the CEO of EXXON admitted it. And he would have had every reason to deny it. Why do you. Also, even the Pentagon recognizes it as a threat. How do you think you can know better than the experts they have. Then there are around 98% of the scientists who say that it is a reality. You know, the highly educated scientists who are actually out in the field and taking the measurements directly. (The results of some of which I showed in graphs) What makes you think you are somehow more expert than they are. I wonder if you could even admit that you are wrong. It could be that the truth is just too uncomfortable for you. Whatever the case, until you say "Global warming caused by human activity is a reality," don't even bother leaving a reply in this thread again.

Just for a laugh, you tell me just how much in depth scientific evidence it would take to convince you that human caused global warming is a reality. Also, the CEO of EXXON admitted it. And he would have had every reason to deny it. Why do you. Also, even the Pentagon recognizes it as a threat. How do you think you can know better than the experts they have. Then there are around 98% of the scientists who say that it is a reality. You know, the highly educated scientists who are actually out in the field and taking the measurements directly. (The results of some of which I showed in graphs) What makes you think you are somehow more expert than they are. I wonder if you could even admit that you are wrong. It could be that the truth is just too uncomfortable for you. Whatever the case, until you say "Global warming caused by human activity is a reality," don't even bother leaving a reply in this thread again.

Just for a laugh, you tell me just how much in-depth scientific evidence you have that convinced you that human caused global warming will kill us all by 2050.

Actually that aquifer is mostly provided by the Sacramento River. Ever since the Shasta Dam and the Whiskeytown water release control, The State as well as the Federal Government control the River. They can swell the river by letting less water out of Shasta Lake OR they can shrink it by letting more water out. In past decades, environmentalists have had an influence on the area as well. Basically that subsidence is all government caused, probably mostly from so-called 'environmental experts' fiddling with natural flows. There is more of a need for water because of the CA population centers, we are USING more water it is not subsiding into the ocean.

The rivers have nothing to do with ground water. The ground water is basically fossil water. It would take a very very long time for it go back to what it once was. Next, the only thing the government could have done to cause the elevation to drop like that due to pumping out ground water is in subsidizing farmers who pump it out to water their crops.

You literally don't know how to make an argument. Bye bye.

Forum List

Back