YHWH

kjw47

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
upstate NY
Every spot in the OT where- GOD or LORD all capitols is the tetragramoton is supposed to be there=YHWH. God inspired his name to be there because he wants it there. Nearly 6800 spots. Wicked men removed it, they had no right. the New world translation translators had love for God and put that name back and then were condenmed by the ones who lacked love enough to put it back. Why would they do that? They know that name belongs there. It exposes them that is why. A single teaching in the Ot proves Jesus is not YHWH. The LORD(YHWH) said to my lord( Jesus).

Every spot in the OT where- GOD or LORD all capitols is the tetragramoton is supposed to be there=YHWH. God inspired his name to be there because he wants it there. Nearly 6800 spots. Wicked men removed it, they had no right. the New world translation translators had love for God and put that name back and then were condenmed by the ones who lacked love enough to put it back. Why would they do that? They know that name belongs there. It exposes them that is why. A single teaching in the Ot proves Jesus is not YHWH. The LORD(YHWH) said to my lord( Jesus).
YHWH was a jealous god. Is he really worthy of our worship? Jesus liberates us from YHWH.

Okay so is this the Holy Name church or what? Something like that.

Why in the world did Penelope the backslid Catholic like this? Does she even know what she's doing

are you a jehovah witness?

Okay so is this the Holy Name church or what? Something like that.

Why in the world did Penelope the backslid Catholic like this? Does she even know what she's doing

No i never heard of it. This is the tetragramoton that is supposed to be in the OT -wicked men removed it.
Probably not to your second question.

It might be that the scribes wanted to distance Jesus from the androgynous Yahweh.

I had this following on my desk and the timing is nice.

Regards
DL

YHWH was a jealous god. Is he really worthy of our worship? Jesus liberates us from YHWH.
Yes, but like dad, he does it with Armageddon and yet another genocide of man.

What is it with Christians and their love of genocidal, homophobic, misogynous and backwards thinking religions?

Regards
DL

What should be a "supreme being's" response to evil?
In our dualistic reality, we, like Christianity must embrace it.

Without it, we would go extinct.

Christians sing of Adam's sin as a happy fault and necessary to God's plan.

So should we all.

That is why scriptures say that God created both good and evil, for his pleasure.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back