YHWH

What a fantastic answer actually.

But it might not be out of the scope of possibility that, if there is a Supreme Being, He could be highly opposed to evil, rather than just a uninterested bystander
If there was a supernatural god, his proof of existence would also be a proof of concept for many Gods.

That aside.

To such a God, evil would be a tool for good.

Think of God as nature, as it is what created us and sustains us.

Nature stresses us and we stress ourselves to evolve to a fitter form.

If evil is so good to natural man, we must embrace the concept, while hating the actuality of it.

Sometimes medicine tastes bad.

Regards
DL

You don't understand "jealous" But then you're a God Hating Satan worshipper
Can you tell us why early Christianity depicted Satan as a curvaceous female and why they are still misogynous?

Regards
DL

expultion.jpg

It might be that the scribes wanted to distance Jesus from the androgynous Yahweh.

I had this following on my desk and the timing is nice.

Regards
DL

Yes Jesus opened the door to all. But assures any who work iniquity at Judgement-Matthew 7:22-23-He tells them--Get away from me i must confess i never even knew you.= a negative judgement.
Revelation is clear--20:8 is clear--the ones who follow satan are as the sand of the sea= many--their place is in the lake of fire= destruction as Jesus taught those who walk the broad and spacious path.

Yes Jesus opened the door to all. But assures any who work iniquity at Judgement-Matthew 7:22-23-He tells them--Get away from me i must confess i never even knew you.= a negative judgement.
Revealtion is clear--
YHWH was a jealous god. Is he really worthy of our worship? Jesus liberates us from YHWH.

Jesus calls YHWH His God and Father-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--He lives to do his Fathers will-John 5:30
Jesus is his image-Collosians 1:15-- So we are not liberated from Yhwh--Yhwh is the only true God.

Quote where it says God can die. Please.

Quote where Jesus was ever anointed to Christ. Please.

Regards
DL
God spoke from heaven--This is my son, the beloved in who i am well pleased-Listen to him. Matt 17:5) As Well YHWH ( ancient of days)appointed him as king of his kingdom. Daniel 7:13-15

Every spot in the OT where- GOD or LORD all capitols is the tetragramoton is supposed to be there=YHWH. God inspired his name to be there because he wants it there. Nearly 6800 spots. Wicked men removed it, they had no right. the New world translation translators had love for God and put that name back and then were condenmed by the ones who lacked love enough to put it back. Why would they do that? They know that name belongs there. It exposes them that is why. A single teaching in the Ot proves Jesus is not YHWH. The LORD(YHWH) said to my lord( Jesus).

YHWH is not a name it is a sentence consisting of the Hebrew letters, Yod-Heh-Vav-Heh, whose meaning amounts to "I am the existing being whose existence is absolute", or simply "I am who is",

Last edited:
YHWH is not a name it is a sentence consisting of the Hebrew letters, Yod-Heh-Vav-Heh, whose meaning amounts to "I am the existing being whose existence is absolute", or simply "I am who is",
Its Gods personal name minus vowels. The Hebrews did not write vowels down. The name translates-Jehovah. He is the only true God.

Its Gods personal name minus vowels. The Hebrews did not write vowels down. The name translates-Jehovah. He is the only true God.
Pft.

It's astonishing to see how low you will stoop in a public forum in the vain attempt to appear right. I'm not surprised though. You are like a madman gibbering incoherently while jacking off in a public park on a sunny sunday afternoon. You perjure yourself in the name of God as a matter of religious devotion and are incapable of acknowledging even the smallest and most obvious truth.

Obviously, you have your reward already!

Last edited:
Every spot in the OT where- GOD or LORD all capitols is the tetragramoton is supposed to be there=YHWH. God inspired his name to be there because he wants it there. Nearly 6800 spots. Wicked men removed it, they had no right. the New world translation translators had love for God and put that name back and then were condenmed by the ones who lacked love enough to put it back. Why would they do that? They know that name belongs there. It exposes them that is why. A single teaching in the Ot proves Jesus is not YHWH. The LORD(YHWH) said to my lord( Jesus).
Thats pretty much a lie.

If you really want a bible that is true to God's name go with the ISR

Pft.

It's astonishing to see how low you will stoop in a public forum in the vain attempt to appear right. I'm not surprised though. You perjure yourself in the name of God as a matter of religious devotion. You might as well be jacking off in a public park on a sunny sunday afternoon.

Obviously, you have your reward already!
Every scholar on earth knows YHWH is Gods personal name. You have left behind reality.

Every scholar on earth knows YHWH is Gods personal name. You have left behind reality.
lol... You have a very strange view of what 'every scholar on earth' knows. You are such a phony.

Take you meditations and your preparations and ram it up your snout.

Every scholar on earth knows my post is fact. Its you who dont.
Oh really?
Did you bother to even look at the scriptures I pointed to you?

I'm about sure you did not...
Otherwise you would be ashamed at what you said. The Messianic Jews are much much more reverent with God's name than you.

Just saying.

lol... You have a very strange view of what 'every scholar on earth' knows. You are such a phony.

Take you meditations and your preparations and ram it up your snout.

Even the divine name kjv put the name back in 2015. Yes they do know the name belongs there. Its you who dont know.

Forum List

Back