Gog Magog Ezekiel 38-39

yes----my college ENGLISH COMP. prof could read and pronounce
the Canterbury Tales in 14th century "middle english"----it is very
interesting-----HOWEVER commonalities in poetic imagery and theme and songs do not indicate to any INTELLIGENT MIND----copyright
infringement. (the issue here is "intelligent") Poetic imagery
can be compared to dreams. To inform your weak intellect, read
"ON DREAMS" by S. Freud. (for the record---dreams can be
compared to psychotic delusions----also remarkably SIMILAR
thruout time and geography

God's name in Genesis 1:1 Translated into English literally reads

Behold The Hand.
Behold The Nail.

So, sorry to tell you this Jesus is Jehovah, and Jehovah is Jesus.

Ancient Pictograph Hebrew
clip_image011_thumb.jpg

Paleo Hebrew
clip_image006_thumb.gif

Modern Hebrew
Behold%2Bthe%2BNail%252C%2BBehold%2Bthe%2BHand.jpg

Translation Table
clip_image007_thumb.gif

clip_image008_thumb.gif

Behold The Hand
Behold The Nail
360_F_171733591_q5bJ0ydCv780NdonJxbJjuHS8vhwpSHW.jpg

I got news for the jelly bean school valedictorian ----the book of Daniel
was written in Hebraized aramaic by a jew-----the jelly-bean translation
is virtually meaningless

Danel is much older ... from a Syrian poem . It's written in 164 BC to encourage the Jews concerning the persecutions of Antiochus IV Epiphanies and the coming Maccabean war.

yes----my college ENGLISH COMP. prof could read and pronounce
the Canterbury Tales in 14th century "middle english"----it is very
interesting-----HOWEVER commonalities in poetic imagery and theme and songs do not indicate to any INTELLIGENT MIND----copyright
infringement. (the issue here is "intelligent") Poetic imagery
can be compared to dreams. To inform your weak intellect, read
"ON DREAMS" by S. Freud. (for the record---dreams can be
compared to psychotic delusions----also remarkably SIMILAR
thruout time and geography

Israeli scholars are studying the Ugarit texts.

Ezekiel 38-39 Gog Magog verses used to preach armageddon show alot of the players and events seen today regarding
Isis pilaging and Gog coming from the North down to Syria. PLAYERS LIKE Iran and Libya fighting Isis etc. But Preachers took the Liberty to assume and interpret how they would see it go down not what actually occured and is continuing to unfold.
Russia could make it's way into portions of Syria considered Israel in the Bible or into the Golan flushing out Isis but the verses never give a notion that Gog would forcefully battle Israelis, just that they'd make their way there. The Bible doesn't make it clear the borders we are discussing, ancient Israel or Present day or even future borders? With Russia you never know as Putin believes in changing borders and redesigning ownership.

Gog and Magog invaded Palestine about 600 BC .

Israeli scholars are studying the Ugarit texts.
do you object? If and when translations are made available---I will be delighted to read them----Several nations of the Levant were literate. Arabs
finally got an alphabet something like 200 AD. Why muhummad remained
illiterate is fact that intrigues me
Danel is much older ... from a Syrian poem . It's written in 164 BC to encourage the Jews concerning the persecutions of Antiochus IV Epiphanies and the coming Maccabean war.

I never read the Syrian poem to which you refer---Daniel had a crystal ball
in reference to the "coming Maccabean war"----- ok. The Book of Daniel is
not considered eligible as part of the public readings as far as I know---it is
considered arcane

do you object? If and when translations are made available---I will be delighted to read them----Several nations of the Levant were literate. Arabs
finally got an alphabet something like 200 AD. Why muhummad remained
illiterate is fact that intrigues me

I never read the Syrian poem to which you refer---Daniel had a crystal ball
in reference to the "coming Maccabean war"----- ok. The Book of Daniel is
not considered eligible as part of the public readings as far as I know---it is
considered arcane

The Syrian poem is Danel. The book of Daniel is about Antiochus IV, but the beginning of the story is set in Nebuchadnezzar's court.

Gog and magog means- a coaltion of nations. It occurs after Armageddon here at Rev 20--fullfilling rev 16-Where EVERY kingdom( govt, armies, supporters) on earth will be mislead to stand against Gods king( Jesus) at Armageddon.
Unfortunately for this world, they stand in opposition now as well= 99% on earth minimum.

Gog and magog means- a coaltion of nations. It occurs after Armageddon here at Rev 20--fullfilling rev 16-Where EVERY kingdom( govt, armies, supporters) on earth will be mislead to stand against Gods king( Jesus) at Armageddon.
Unfortunately for this world, they stand in opposition now as well= 99% on earth minimum.

It's in the past.

The new Mormon hoax about Arabia is quite enough.

Sages use the history, so we can recognize the resemblance repeat history and the spiritual resemblance thus progress from our choices and outcomes.

It's in the past.

The new Mormon hoax about Arabia is quite enough.

I showed you all the bible evidence exposing your corrupt teachers teachings on the matter. When did Every kingdom on earth stand against Jesus who leads Gods armies to the earth?( Rev 19:11) at Armageddon? That event brings Gods kingdom rule in full control of the whole earth. And only the righteous remain. Do you see righteous on this earth today? There are a few. But after Rev 19:11 all will be righteous that remain. Then a resurrection occurs--have your dead loved ones been brought back? There will no satan influence for those 1000 years after Rev 19:11 occurs. Have you watched the news lately? Satan is still ruling this world, misleading 99% because of teachers like yours.

I showed you all the bible evidence exposing your corrupt teachers teachings on the matter. When did Every kingdom on earth stand against Jesus who leads Gods armies to the earth?( Rev 19:11) at Armageddon? That event brings Gods kingdom rule in full control of the whole earth. And only the righteous remain.

Do you see righteous on this earth today? There are a few. But after Rev 19:11 all will be righteous that remain. Then a resurrection occurs--have your dead loved ones been brought back? There will no satan influence for those 1000 years after Rev 19:11 occurs. Have you watched the news lately? Satan is still ruling this world, misleading 99% because of teachers like yours.

That's 1st century history. Foreign garrisons from all over the Roman empire fought under Vespasian and Titus in 66-70 AD. They assembled at Armageddon.

Ezekiel isn't a reliable source for anything; none of the Babylonian era writings are. Much of it was written at different times and added to, similar to Daniel, which has two parts separated by hundreds of years. Most of the books from Ezra on are not trustworthy as religious 'canon' for the Old Testament for a number of reasons; they're just there because the Babylonian cult put them in.

I showed you all the bible evidence exposing your corrupt teachers teachings on the matter. When did Every kingdom on earth stand against Jesus who leads Gods armies to the earth?( Rev 19:11) at Armageddon? That event brings Gods kingdom rule in full control of the whole earth. And only the righteous remain.

Do you see righteous on this earth today? There are a few. But after Rev 19:11 all will be righteous that remain. Then a resurrection occurs--have your dead loved ones been brought back? There will no satan influence for those 1000 years after Rev 19:11 occurs. Have you watched the news lately? Satan is still ruling this world, misleading 99% because of teachers like yours.

The Roman empire was the only world they knew. Many foreign garrisons fought with Vespasian and Titus.. it was a shortcut to Roman citizenship.

It's all in the past. You're trying to make the Mormon hoax legitimate. Lol 🤣 there were no Nephites or Lamanites of Jaredites.

Now you're pushing this new hoax about the Lehi Trail.

That's 1st century history. Foreign garrisons from all over the Roman empire fought under Vespasian and Titus in 66-70 AD. They assembled at Armageddon.
Armageddon is Jesus leading Gods armies to the earth to protect his followers= the righteous. So you are WRONG.

The Roman empire was the only world they knew. Many foreign garrisons fought with Vespasian and Titus.. it was a shortcut to Roman citizenship.

It's all in the past. You're trying to make the Mormon hoax legitimate. Lol 🤣 there were no Nephites or Lamanites of Jaredites.

Now you're pushing this new hoax about the Lehi Trail.
I said nothing of the kind that you said in your post.

Armageddon is Jesus leading Gods armies to the earth to protect his followers= the righteous. So you are WRONG.

There's no such thing as Armageddon. There's the plain of Megiddo where the armies assembled under Vespasian and Titus in 66 AD.

How did the Mormons take up the Darbyite beliefs? They go against scripture in revelation and Daniel.

Forum List

Back