Whose name do you use for the first commandment?

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012
Whose name do you use for the first commandment?

Jesus who said “he comes to cure and not kill the afflicted”.

Yahweh says he will come to kill, not cure the afflicted.

The one who always kills, has some Jews calling Yahweh a evil god.

I think the term suits.

You could name Spirit, if you are a Trinitarian, but the spirit does not speak in the bible, except to those with a Jesus consciousness, or one who has risen to a Christ consciousness.

Gnostic Christians condemned Yahweh to hell way back when Christians had morals.

We put our myth against theirs and called their God evil, and then the good old inquisitions; instead of trying to win the argument.

Jesus and his Armageddon does not seem to be much better than the genocidal Yahweh.

Most who read this might not agree, --- but if you put any name other than yourself, --- as the spirit that judges the good or evil in the Christian God, --- then you might wonder why you venerate an evil God.

I name Spirit God as I will not go to hell where Yahweh and Jesus are bound to end.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be Matthew.

People hate moral questions.

We are all sinners, thank God; who will sin by accepting to follow one of the Christian Gods?

IMO, Christianity had the potential to be the worlds best religion. It changed and is now failing.

I think it a shame that they will drag Gnostic Christianity down with it.

Who do you name for Commandment # 1?

Regards
DL

You posted something that is inchoherent, you need to work on your question. And you need to supply scripture verses, because you have provided incorrect ones. I don’t have a starting place.

PS: incoherent means that it does not stick together, you are going in two directions or something.

Last edited:
Greatestlam, You may be thinking of this verse:
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

I use Father, Son and Holy Ghost as names for God.
A poor way to follow a command.

Names is plural.

Christianity is known as monotheistic.

Seems, one way or another, you are wrong in doing what you are doing.

Naming God is what give God power.

Regards
DL

Yes, and he has no knowledge of the Bible from what I can see. It’s just vagueness.
Moral coward claim that, when they tuck tail and run from me, the moment I start showing them their garbage morals.

Back stabbers like you I eat for breakfast.

Regards
DL

Greatestlam, You may be thinking of this verse:
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
Why did he deny that to man in the first place by making us subject to Satan and her added god power to deceive the whole world?

It is like a parent making his child hungry just to gain points from it by feeding it.

WTF kind of a hole god are you following?

Regards
DL

Eating people is not moral.
Morals are usually subjective, not objective. Right?

That would depend on circumstances.

I can think of a few instances where it would be the right thing to do.

Regards.
DL

Regards.
DL
Morals don't derive from individuals; they derive from social values.

Israel's remnant did not consider Israel a moral nation, but rather a wayward nation. Hence the constant admonitions for their violence and debauchery.

Christians consider their kingdom a moral nation because unlike ethnic Israel, heavenly Israel worships the God of Israel.

Regards.
DL
Morals cannot be subjective, they must be objective, or they are meaningless. They have no meaning or power to me, if I do not obey them. But even so, my disobedience, does not nullify them.

The 10 Commandments for instance, are a take it or leave proposition, I can obey them, or I can disobey them. But there is nothing wish washy, or unclear about them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back