Women have the right to control their own bodies.

And if they controlled them a little better, we wouldn't need abortions.
Women just get stuck holding the bag. They don't get pregnant by themselves. Could we could include another party that perhaps should control themselves a little better, too?

And if people minded their own business we wouldn't be constantly dealing with a plethora of controversies both here and abroad. Why people simply can't just live and let live is beyond me. You talk about others controlling themselves better while you advocate for your control over other people.

Women just get stuck holding the bag. They don't get pregnant by themselves. Could we could include another party that perhaps should control themselves a little better, too?
You gotta open them legs first. Unless it is rape, they have the ultimate control. Sperm is cheap, eggs are precious.

Magnificat's idea of a well behaved girl.
upload_2019-6-8_12-5-17.png

And if people minded their own business we wouldn't be constantly dealing with a plethora of controversies both here and abroad. Why people simply can't just live and let live is beyond me. You talk about others controlling themselves better while you advocate for your control over other people.
Yes, people should mind their own business. The issue of forcing tax payers to participate in peoples' abortions should not even be on the table.

Because they expect the tax payers to pay the tab. They want to be left alone? They need to be responsible for their own actions.

Yes, people should mind their own business. The issue of forcing tax payers to participate in peoples' abortions should not even be on the table.

I agree with that as well.

Remove all welfare mandates...and prevent the poor decision making of the filth around us from imposing themselves on our quality of life. Then, let them die.
Simple shit.

You gotta open them legs first. Unless it is rape, they have the ultimate control. Sperm is cheap, eggs are precious.
That kind of attitude marches right along with not taking responsibility for your brats.

Yes, women have the right to control their own bodies. And if by failing to exercise that right they find themselves host to another human being, it is not their chattel.

What this all boils down to is that liberals wish to act irresponsibly and not have to deal with the consequences. Proof that liberals are nothing but adults who have never matured mentally.

Why not simply send a bill to the male and female who had the consensual sex resulting in pregnancy, instead of the taxpayers footing the bill? If one or both are minors, send the bill to the parents. And should they fail to make payment, withhold it from there tax returns. There, less money spent on abortions.

Spoiler: This does not cover cases of rape or incest.

Why not simply send a bill to the male and female who had the consensual sex resulting in pregnancy, instead of the taxpayers footing the bill? If one or both are minors, send the bill to the parents. And should they fail to make payment, withhold it from there tax returns. There, less money spent on abortions.

Spoiler: This does not cover cases of rape or incest.
Why shouldn't an idea like this cover incest?

Just curious.

Forum List

Back