I'm for Abortions at any time... If the woman getting the abortion agrees to...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
being sterilized if this is her 2nd or more abortion AND the man agrees to be sterilized.

FACTS are that:
Data come from a national sample of 8,380 nonhospital U.S. abortion patients accessing services at 87 facilities. The dependent variable was a self-reported measure of prior abortion.
We found that 45% of patients reported having one or more prior abortions.
Guttmacher reported a yearly national total was 2020. It said there were 930,160 abortions that year in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, compared with 916,460 in 2019.

So this means at least 419,000 women couldn't control themselves.
Meaning if we are OKAYING an abortion at least 45% of the abortions WERE due to LACK of personal control on the part of the woman and the man!
So if we are giving the "OK" to kill people, i.e. babies... why don't we "OK" sterilization of women & men who evidently don't CARE?
Obviously there are justifications for abortions, health of mother or actually baby, and if the man was responsible i.e. rapist, then the mother should be PAID by the rapist to raise the child...if she wants too.

being sterilized if this is her 2nd or more abortion AND the man agrees to be sterilized.

FACTS are that:
Data come from a national sample of 8,380 nonhospital U.S. abortion patients accessing services at 87 facilities. The dependent variable was a self-reported measure of prior abortion.
Guttmacher reported a yearly national total was 2020. It said there were 930,160 abortions that year in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, compared with 916,460 in 2019.

Meaning if we are OKAYING an abortion at least 45% of the abortions WERE due to LACK of personal control on the part of the woman and the man!
So if we are giving the "OK" to kill people, i.e. babies... why don't we "OK" sterilization of women & men who evidently don't CARE?
Obviously there are justifications for abortions, health of mother or actually baby, and if the man was responsible i.e. rapist, then the mother should be PAID by the rapist to raise the child...if she wants too.
Why would the man need to agree to be sterilized?

FACTS are that:

Talking about people not being able to control themselves... what are your thoughts about the orange douchebag and Stormy Daniels?

FACTS are that:

ABORTIONS AREN'T CAUSED BECAUSE WOMEN CAN'T CONTROLL THEMSELVES YOU STUPID ASSHOLE.

ABORTIONS ARE NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT A WOMAN.

FACTS are that:

Then by all means take that route for yourself. Let other make their own choices.

Or here's a crazy idea.

You can mind your own business.
Well, no, you Left wingers are obsessed with population control, which is why the government funds abortion all over the world and funds all the gender crap that renders people sterile. So, it is no wonder they also want to sterilize people with normal sex drives on top of it all.

This is the type of people you have allied yourself with.

Enjoy.

FACTS are that:

LOLOL

When the fuck did you figure you're part of this equation??

Most people get the snip this time of the year so that their recovery coincides with the NCAA men’s basketball tournament.
I got mine immediately after the ruling on the Michigan couple was sent to prison because their kid murdered another person.
Not worth it to me.

FACTS are that:

You are no one to have any say about it. You should be sterilized if you have more than two children,

Has the concept of women having choices gone too far?

I think we need to assemble a panel of old white men in bow ties to figure it out

Forum List

Back