I'm for Abortions at any time... If the woman getting the abortion agrees to...

The fertility rate of a country is the average number of children that women from that country will have throughout their reproductive years.
The birthrate in 1800 was 7.03 children per woman
The birthrate in 2020 was 1.78 children per woman
Okay, stupid, of those 7.03 children in 1800, how many of them died in childhood? Let me give you a hint. Abe and Mary Lincoln had three children.... only one of them lived to be an adult.

Infant mortality is minimal today- 6 per 1000 births. We are all better off for this. It also means women don't feel a need to pump out 6 babies hoping two of them might live long enough to become adults.

If you are going to head out with dishonest arguments, there's no point talking to you.

Sanger OPPOSED legal abortion. Mostly because in the good old days before antibiotics, it was still a pretty dangerous proposition. She advocated for CONTRACEPTION, which was a controversial position at the time but pretty much universally accepted today.

You mean they don't think of themselves as baby machines?

Hey I'd love to go back to the days when women weren't waiting until their 30s to have kids. That would mean actually distribution of wealth where someone isn't still paying off student debt and trying to get established that late.

Annual Cost of College Tuition & Fees in1968-69 Public cost per year $ 321 private per year $ 1,417
Annual Cost of College Tuition & Fees in 2019-20 Public cost per year $9,212 private per year $31,883

Annual Cost of College Tuition & Fees in1968-69 Public cost per year $ 321 private per year $ 1,417
Annual Cost of College Tuition & Fees in 2019-20 Public cost per year $9,212 private per year $31,883
What's your point?

We all know College is too expensive. Law of supply and demand, if you increase the demand for something and reduce the supply, price will go up.

What's your point?

We all know College is too expensive. Law of supply and demand, if you increase the demand for something and reduce the supply, price will go up.
BUT.... dummies like you are all in favor of a $20/hour minimum wage...like Calif!

The average college graduate starting salary is around $58,862.
That works out to $28.30 /hour working 40 hours/week 52 weeks.
The average debt for a 4-year Bachelor's degree is $34,700.
Have college costs gone down? NOPE even though
In 2022, the total number of 18- to 24-year-olds enrolled in college was down by approximately 1.2 million from its peak in 2011. Most of the decline is due to fewer young men pursuing college

BUT.... dummies like you are all in favor of a $20/hour minimum wage...like Calif!

The average college graduate starting salary is around $58,862.
Yes, how dare people make a living wage?

Have college costs gone down? NOPE even though
In 2022, the total number of 18- to 24-year-olds enrolled in college was down by approximately 1.2 million from its peak in 2011. Most of the decline is due to fewer young men pursuing college

Yes, it is. But that probably has more to do with the overall younger demographic declining.

College will continue to climb as long as the colleges themselves are in an arms race to attract those young minds.

At some point, On Line universities will be considered just as valid as brick and mortar ones, and then you might see a drop in tuition pricing.

being sterilized if this is her 2nd or more abortion AND the man agrees to be sterilized.

FACTS are that:
Data come from a national sample of 8,380 nonhospital U.S. abortion patients accessing services at 87 facilities. The dependent variable was a self-reported measure of prior abortion.
We found that 45% of patients reported having one or more prior abortions.
Guttmacher reported a yearly national total was 2020. It said there were 930,160 abortions that year in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, compared with 916,460 in 2019.

So this means at least 419,000 women couldn't control themselves.
Meaning if we are OKAYING an abortion at least 45% of the abortions WERE due to LACK of personal control on the part of the woman and the man!
So if we are giving the "OK" to kill people, i.e. babies... why don't we "OK" sterilization of women & men who evidently don't CARE?
Obviously there are justifications for abortions, health of mother or actually baby, and if the man was responsible i.e. rapist, then the mother should be PAID by the rapist to raise the child...if she wants too.
How about if you mind your own business and keep your head out of pussies that don't belong to you?

Tell ya what, I can make the entire problem disappear.
CASTRATION of every male over the age of 12 after collecting a sperm sample.

No more unplanned pregnancies.
No more abortions.
AND
All those testosterone drive anger problems around the country? Disappear overnight.
How about it? Are eunuch up of a real solution?

So if you don't own a gun you can't have a opinion on it with your logic. However, when someone is killing a 3rd party, it is our business. This is NOT a women's body.
Guns kill people.
Abortions don't.
Quite simple.

BUUUUUUT

Do an interview with a fertilized egg and get back to us with its opinion.

Well, no, you Left wingers are obsessed with population control, which is why the government funds abortion all over the world and funds all the gender crap that renders people sterile. So, it is no wonder they also want to sterilize people with normal sex drives on top of it all.

This is the type of people you have allied yourself with.

Enjoy.
Abortion is not population control.
That is propaganda for the stupid.

Okay, stupid, of those 7.03 children in 1800, how many of them died in childhood? Let me give you a hint. Abe and Mary Lincoln had three children.... only one of them lived to be an adult.

Infant mortality is minimal today- 6 per 1000 births. We are all better off for this. It also means women don't feel a need to pump out 6 babies hoping two of them might live long enough to become adults.
then women can keep their legs closed and not get pregnant,,

It is my business, as abortions are paid for by my taxdollars.
That is a lie.
It is against the law to use federal tax dollars for any abortion services.
Hyde amendment.

That is a lie.
It is against the law to use federal tax dollars for any abortion services.
Hyde amendment.
youre such a sucker,,

Guns kill people.
Abortions don't.
Quite simple.

BUUUUUUT

Do an interview with a fertilized egg and get back to us with its opinion.
Nope. Gun's don't kill anybody. It is an object that can't do anything without intervention from a human being. And an abortion is killing a baby. You can call play word semantics so you don't feel guilt, but you know it is usually just a convenience killing.

Nope. Gun's don't kill anybody. It is an object that can't do anything without intervention from a human being. And an abortion is killing a baby. You can call play word semantics so you don't feel guilt, but you know it is usually just a convenience killing.
1713905679858.gif

Keep trying maybe you'll even convince yourself.
1713905716295.gif

Forum List

Back