I'm for Abortions at any time... If the woman getting the abortion agrees to...

Why would the man need to agree to be sterilized?
Be fined. Found guilty of manslaughter of a baby. Remember killing a person is a criminal act. Make the man who is responsible for more than 1 abortion... is sterialized.

LOLOL

When the fuck did you figure you're part of this equation??
I have just as much right to be part of this equation as the founder of Planned Parenthood..
By the way being the racist supporter of Planned Parenthood's efforts to eliminate the black community as was
outlined by their founder, Sanger Harris.... evidently YOU support this racist attitude as described by her...right..racist?
the gradual suppression, elimination and eventual extinction, of defective stocks — those human weeds
which threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization
.”
Sanger further urged Dr. Gamble to enlist the help of spiritual leaders to justify their deadly work, writing, “We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.”
The founder of Planned Parenthood and you support that?

Be fined. Found guilty of manslaughter of a baby. Remember killing a person is a criminal act. Make the man who is responsible for more than 1 abortion... is sterialized.
Well, your crackpot ideas have about as much chance of becoming reality as a unicorn pooping gold, so go ahead and continue to ramble like a crazy homeless person

ABORTIONS AREN'T CAUSED BECAUSE WOMEN CAN'T CONTROLL THEMSELVES YOU STUPID ASSHOLE.

ABORTIONS ARE NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT A WOMAN.
So you agree that a woman CAN control herself... so why did she get pregnant in the first place? How did that happen?
Raped.. I have no problem with Abortion. Health of the mother? Again but why would she be getting another abortion?

Yes. Sterilizing men and women because they (or their partner) had an abortion is crazy, rambling nonsense

I think most people would agree

I could agree with that, but it a lot more nonsensical to sterilize minors because they have delusions that they are of the opposite sex.

Yes. Sterilizing men and women because they (or their partner) had an abortion is crazy, rambling nonsense

I think most people would agree
NO you once again with your 8.5 second attention span MISSED the point!
45% of abortions are by women who already had an abortion! Now I would agree, these women are as stupid and ignorant as you are if you killed the first fetus, not an issue to kill the 2nd or 3rd!
So why not before giving the 2nd abortion which 45% of women have, point out that the woman will be listed as a multiple abortion i.e. this will be her 2nd abortion... then the abortion clinic would be empowered to sterilize the woman as she signed and agreed to the sterilization when she has the 2nd abortion.
NOT complicated...
Thus, three strikes laws are not considered cruel and unusual punishment. To date, 28 states have three strikes laws.Sep 13, 2023

Some have tried to argue that three strikes laws are no more than cruel and unusual punishment, as was the case in Ewing v. California, but the Supreme Court has disagreed. Justice Sandra Day O'Connor held that the Eighth Amendment forbids extreme sentences grossly disproportionate to the crime
So we have "Three strikes laws in 28 states, why not have "3 abortions" and you are sterilized?

being sterilized if this is her 2nd or more abortion AND the man agrees to be sterilized.

FACTS are that:
Data come from a national sample of 8,380 nonhospital U.S. abortion patients accessing services at 87 facilities. The dependent variable was a self-reported measure of prior abortion.
We found that 45% of patients reported having one or more prior abortions.
Guttmacher reported a yearly national total was 2020. It said there were 930,160 abortions that year in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, compared with 916,460 in 2019.

So this means at least 419,000 women couldn't control themselves.
Meaning if we are OKAYING an abortion at least 45% of the abortions WERE due to LACK of personal control on the part of the woman and the man!
So if we are giving the "OK" to kill people, i.e. babies... why don't we "OK" sterilization of women & men who evidently don't CARE?
Obviously there are justifications for abortions, health of mother or actually baby, and if the man was responsible i.e. rapist, then the mother should be PAID by the rapist to raise the child...if she wants too.
I think idiots should be lobotomized if you can’t simply pass a test of reason. It’s one question:

1. Who won the 2020 US Presidential Election?

If he performed the procedure, sure, I guess.

I have just as much right to be part of this equation as the founder of Planned Parenthood..
By the way being the racist supporter of Planned Parenthood's efforts to eliminate the black community as was
outlined by their founder, Sanger Harris.... evidently YOU support this racist attitude as described by her...right..racist?
the gradual suppression, elimination and eventual extinction, of defective stocks — those human weeds
which threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization
.”
Sanger further urged Dr. Gamble to enlist the help of spiritual leaders to justify their deadly work, writing, “We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.”
The founder of Planned Parenthood and you support that?

No, idiot, I support people making their own decisions. And you and your crackpot ideas have no say in that.

being sterilized if this is her 2nd or more abortion AND the man agrees to be sterilized.

FACTS are that:
Data come from a national sample of 8,380 nonhospital U.S. abortion patients accessing services at 87 facilities. The dependent variable was a self-reported measure of prior abortion.
Guttmacher reported a yearly national total was 2020. It said there were 930,160 abortions that year in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, compared with 916,460 in 2019.

Meaning if we are OKAYING an abortion at least 45% of the abortions WERE due to LACK of personal control on the part of the woman and the man!
So if we are giving the "OK" to kill people, i.e. babies... why don't we "OK" sterilization of women & men who evidently don't CARE?
Obviously there are justifications for abortions, health of mother or actually baby, and if the man was responsible i.e. rapist, then the mother should be PAID by the rapist to raise the child...if she wants too.
There are no justifications for killing an innocent baby...There is the double effect and extraordinary means stuff of the moralists before jerks like you became theologians and doctors.

"The Amreican Feminist" often has articles on people like you. You are too lazy to cure the problem so kiling the baby seems like fairness to you.

THe biggest group among those women were Black and your solution ruins the whole Black COmmunty.

1712923347972.png

1712923410626.png

and for you this is tending to some good outcome. Care to extrapolate and tell us what that might be ????????

over 60% of women who had abortions report high levels of pressure to abort from one or more sources. Those same women report higher levels of subsequent mental health and quality-of-life issues.

Nearly 70% of women with a history of abortion describe their abortions as inconsistent with their own values and preferences, with one in four describing their abortions as unwanted or coerced, according to the study published in the medical journal Cureus.
Let's take the hardest of all cases, where you would DEMAND abortion , rape

Victims and Victors: Speaking Out About Their Pregnancies, Abortions, and Children Resulting from Sexual Assault​

by Sobie Reardon, Makimaa

"
These are the real "experts" on this complex issue: the women who have been there. Just listen to what they have to say:

"After my daughter was born, it was love at first sight . . . I know I made the right decision in having her." Nancy "Cole"

"Often I cry. Cry because I could not stop the attacks. Cry because my daughter is dead. And I cry because it still hurts." Edith Young

"I think that rape victims with pregnancies are discriminated against because people seem to think you're nuts to have a baby by a man who raped you. We are looked upon as being liars, or stupid." Sharon "Bailey"

"They say abortion is the easy way out, the best thing for everyone, but they are wrong. It has been over 15 years, and I still suffer." "Rebecca Morris"

"I thank God for the strength He gave me to go through the bad times and for all of the joy in the good times. I will never regret that I chose to give life to my daughter." Mary Murray

"Abortion does not help or solve a problemit only compounds and creates another trauma for the already grieving victim by taking away the one thing that can bring joy." Helene Evans

"The effects of the abortion are much more far-reaching than the effects of the rape in my life." "Patricia Ryan"

"I, having lived through rape, and having raised a child conceived in rape,' feel personally assaulted and insulted every time I hear that abortion should be legal for rape and incest. I feel that we're being used to further the abortion issue, even though we've not been asked to tell our side of the story." Kathleen DeZeeuw

In Victims and Victors, 20 women like the ones quoted above share what it is like to face a pregnancy resulting from rape or incest. They speak bravely and candidly of the pain of sexual assault, of the sadness and trauma of abortion, and of the joy and healing of giving birth.

Yours is a murderous and coercive Compassion

FACTS are that:

You have no business telling people what to do with their bodies

There are no justifications for killing an innocent baby...There is the double effect and extraordinary means stuff of the moralists before jerks like you became theologians and doctors.

"The Amreican Feminist" often has articles on people like you. You are too lazy to cure the problem so kiling the baby seems like fairness to you.

THe biggest group among those women were Black and your solution ruins the whole Black COmmunty.

View attachment 930950

View attachment 930953

and for you this is tending to some good outcome. Care to extrapolate and tell us what that might be ????????
Then why has God killed many babies?

Tangent alert: As we all know, Shonda Rimes (SP?) is the devil. On her main creation last night ("Grey's Anatomy"), a female doctor, who has been in an intimate relationship with a fellow doctor forever, says that she is "late," and the ponder whether to get an abortion. Two doctors who apparently don't know where babies come from, or how to prevent conception.

This foolishness perpetuates the Leftist myth that pregnancy is something that just happens, with no participation of the "victim."

But this is not propaganda. No, no.

Tangent alert: As we all know, Shonda Rimes (SP?) is the devil. On her main creation last night ("Grey's Anatomy"), a female doctor, who has been in an intimate relationship with a fellow doctor forever, says that she is "late," and the ponder whether to get an abortion. Two doctors who apparently don't know where babies come from, or how to prevent conception.

This foolishness perpetuates the Leftist myth that pregnancy is something that just happens, with no participation of the "victim."

But this is not propaganda. No, no.
Citation of the claims by the "left" about being victims of pregnancy?

over 60% of women who had abortions report high levels of pressure to abort from one or more sources. Those same women report higher levels of subsequent mental health and quality-of-life issues.

Nearly 70% of women with a history of abortion describe their abortions as inconsistent with their own values and preferences, with one in four describing their abortions as unwanted or coerced, according to the study published in the medical journal Cureus.
Let's take the hardest of all cases, where you would DEMAND abortion , rape

Victims and Victors: Speaking Out About Their Pregnancies, Abortions, and Children Resulting from Sexual Assault​

by Sobie Reardon, Makimaa

"
These are the real "experts" on this complex issue: the women who have been there. Just listen to what they have to say:

"After my daughter was born, it was love at first sight . . . I know I made the right decision in having her." Nancy "Cole"

"Often I cry. Cry because I could not stop the attacks. Cry because my daughter is dead. And I cry because it still hurts." Edith Young

"I think that rape victims with pregnancies are discriminated against because people seem to think you're nuts to have a baby by a man who raped you. We are looked upon as being liars, or stupid." Sharon "Bailey"

"They say abortion is the easy way out, the best thing for everyone, but they are wrong. It has been over 15 years, and I still suffer." "Rebecca Morris"

"I thank God for the strength He gave me to go through the bad times and for all of the joy in the good times. I will never regret that I chose to give life to my daughter." Mary Murray

"Abortion does not help or solve a problemit only compounds and creates another trauma for the already grieving victim by taking away the one thing that can bring joy." Helene Evans

"The effects of the abortion are much more far-reaching than the effects of the rape in my life." "Patricia Ryan"

"I, having lived through rape, and having raised a child conceived in rape,' feel personally assaulted and insulted every time I hear that abortion should be legal for rape and incest. I feel that we're being used to further the abortion issue, even though we've not been asked to tell our side of the story." Kathleen DeZeeuw

In Victims and Victors, 20 women like the ones quoted above share what it is like to face a pregnancy resulting from rape or incest. They speak bravely and candidly of the pain of sexual assault, of the sadness and trauma of abortion, and of the joy and healing of giving birth.

Yours is a murderous and coercive Compassion
Some years ago, C. Everett Koop MD, before becoming Reagan's Surgeon General stated that over 95% of abortions performed are done out of convenience. That right there frosts me to no end because real women don't kill their offspring.

Forum List

Back