Remember When Trump Called Haiti a Shithole Country and the Left Got the Vapors?

So you think it will eventually calm down and be better?

I have no idea.

Simply discussing the facts of the situation. We seem to believe we need to control the world and the people we seek to control should simply accept it.

Well in many cases they understandably reject that. We wouldn't accept some other country putting our leadership in place (though it's hard right now to argue they would do a worse job than we are doing).

I don't understand why we believe other people should be different than we are in that regard.

I have no idea.

Simply discussing the facts of the situation. We seem to believe we need to control the world and the people we seek to control should simply accept it.

Well in many cases they understandably reject that. We wouldn't accept some other country putting our leadership in place (though it's hard right now to argue they would do a worse job than we are doing).

I don't understand why we believe other people should be different than we are in that regard.

It's was used by the pols at the time to get what they wanted, once that was accomplished and it was no longer important to them, they don't give a damn what happens there now. Exactly the same reason why we shouldn't be taking in millions upon millions of 'asylum seekers', let them stay where they are and figure their own problems out, we don't need to control the world.

The Clinton foundation is a public operational charity.. they pay for programs that provide help or services.

They didn't collect billions.

Haiti's leadership wanted the cash.
Public? lol it's a private org it's not like it's publicly traded on the stock market you fucking retard.

It's was used by the pols at the time to get what they wanted, once that was accomplished and it was no longer important to them, they don't give a damn what happens there now. Exactly the same reason why we shouldn't be taking in millions upon millions of 'asylum seekers', let them stay where they are and figure their own problems out, we don't need to control the world.

Venezuela decides they want to sell their oil to countries we don't approve of. So we enact sanctions and undermine their economy.

When we do things like that, we get what we deserve when they flood our borders.

Venezuela decides they want to sell their oil to countries we don't approve of. So we enact sanctions and undermine their economy.

When we do things like that, we get what we deserve when they flood our borders.

What sanctions specifically causes them to be legal 'asylum seekers'?

The first event of US foreign aid involved Haiti, the French, George Washington and a ten thousand dollar loan to quell the Haiti rebellion which was a colony of France.

Forum List

Back