Women have the right to control their own bodies.

And if they controlled them a little better, we wouldn't need abortions.

And if people minded their own business we wouldn't be constantly dealing with a plethora of controversies both here and abroad. Why people simply can't just live and let live is beyond me. You talk about others controlling themselves better while you advocate for your control over other people.
Yes, people should mind their own business. The issue of forcing tax payers to participate in peoples' abortions should not even be on the table.
Another lie.

Taxpayers don’t pay for abortions.

And if people minded their own business we wouldn't be constantly dealing with a plethora of controversies both here and abroad. Why people simply can't just live and let live is beyond me. You talk about others controlling themselves better while you advocate for your control over other people.
Yes, people should mind their own business. The issue of forcing tax payers to participate in peoples' abortions should not even be on the table.
Another lie.

You confirm your stupidity with every post.

I didn't say they did. The issue has, however, been on the table.

Learn to read.

Yes, women have the right to control their own bodies. And if by failing to exercise that right they find themselves host to another human being, it is not their chattel.
This makes no sense and is truly ignorant.

The right to privacy concerns the relationship between government and those governed – in this case a woman’s reproductive autonomy.

How a woman exercises that right is not within the purview of the state, as government is prohibited from interfering with a woman’s decision to have a child or not, and where government cannot compel a woman to give birth against her will through force of law.

I am all for women being in control of THEIR bodies. You want a boob job, tummy tuck, butt lift, go for it. The pro-"choice" advocates pretend the fetus is an unnecessary piece of fat.

And the pro-lifers pretend the fetus is a full-fledged person. More importantly, they pretend that a pregnant woman's womb is public property.

Women just get stuck holding the bag. They don't get pregnant by themselves. Could we could include another party that perhaps should control themselves a little better, too?
The woman has the final say on getting pregnant. Take responsibility.
YOU first.
It's your body. You women keep telling us it's your body, then you want to blame the man. You can't have it both ways.

I am all for women being in control of THEIR bodies. You want a boob job, tummy tuck, butt lift, go for it. The pro-"choice" advocates pretend the fetus is an unnecessary piece of fat.

And the pro-lifers pretend the fetus is a full-fledged person. More importantly, they pretend that a pregnant woman's womb is public property.
The human fetus is a human being. Take an elementary biology class. Duh.

Another lie.

You confirm your stupidity with every post.

I didn't say they did. The issue has, however, been on the table.

Learn to read.
Wrong.

Taxpayers don’t pay for abortions. Period.

Nothing’s ‘on the table.’

You and other rightwing demagogues attempt to propagate that lie in an effort cloud the issue.

Women just get stuck holding the bag. They don't get pregnant by themselves. Could we could include another party that perhaps should control themselves a little better, too?
YOU first.
It's your body. You women keep telling us it's your body, then you want to blame the man. You can't have it both ways.
I am saying the man is one half to blame. That is all.

This is a lie.

Those who support a woman’s right to privacy follow the law, which recognizes the protected liberties of the woman over that of the state.

The human fetus is a human being. Take an elementary biology class. Duh.
I understand the biology just fine. The question is whether a fetus is a separate legal person, with rights that should be protected by the government.

Why did Obamacare not let a women decide what to do with her body without fines for non-compliance? Did the Democrats feel a woman can make the choice what she did with her body when it came to healthcare, which is what they refer abortion services as, with the exception if she did not comply, fine her for making the choice what to do with her body by refuseing Obamacare?

Hypocrites

-Geaux

YOU first.
I am saying the man is one half to blame. That is all.
Then women should say "their body also belongs to the man.

Why did Obamacare not let a women decide what to do with her body without fines for non-compliance? Did the Democrats feel a woman can make the choice what she did with her body when it came to healthcare, which is what they refer abortion services as, with the exception if she did not comply, fine her for making the choice what to do with her body by refuseing Obamacare?

Hypocrites

-Geaux

Oh yes. We're living in a new world if inside-out hypocrisy, where Democrats are trying to convince us that they care about individual rights and Republicans are on all in on big government, social engineering.

Forum List

Back