Suburban women: Do they love abortion more than they hate illegals, story time with men in dresses,$5 fuel,7.5% loans, record inflation & reparations?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Some say emotionally voting suburban women will decide the election in November. If true, it will probably come down to just how much they love their abortions as there’s really not much more ‘offered‘ by the Democrat Party. They used to vote on ‘tolerance and inclusion’ but I’m pretty sure everyone paying attention knows there is nothing tolerant about todays Dems.
Your thoughts?

Some say emotionally voting suburban women will decide the election in November. If true, it will probably come down to just how much they love their abortions as there’s really not much more ‘offered‘ by the Democrat Party. They used to vote on ‘tolerance and inclusion’ but I’m pretty sure everyone paying attention knows there is nothing tolerant about todays Dems.
Your thoughts?
There is no way Biden wins and it won't be close.

Your thoughts?
what makes you think suburban women don't like their ullegal gardeners and pool boys? the wives are doing somerthing while you're doing your secretaries.

You must be another Trump incel. Trump hates women. He's always had to buy them.
1713452922632.png

Your thoughts?
Unfortunately, you are right on the money. Today's women would vote to destroy this country before giving up the right to slaughter, maim, or kill their viable child at any time during their pregnancy. Shame on them.

Tryin' to figure-out the womens are ya? Do tell. Go by this and you can't go wrong. ;)

But don't get me wrong; I loves the womens, I surely do. But I swear, a woman's breast is the hardest rock that the Almighty ever made on this earth, and I can find no sign on it.

-Bear Claws Lapp

Your thoughts?

Don't believe it. The pro-life movement is majority women (a very large proportion of whom are young).

Leftist white women are the most hateful, intolerant, racist, anti-Semitic people on Earth. But there aren't a lot of them. Thank God.

The issues are all ultra liberal and women go along with it because they are conditioned to hate Trump and they are brainwashed with unrelenting propaganda from the media and peers.

Your thoughts?
Is anyone surprised to see brokeloser finally coming out of the closet?

Aren't you voting for Trump?

OIP.AL-5J-jLn0pyL6va2S_kSQHaE5
Of course I'll vote for Trump. But if for some nefarious reason, Trump isn't on the ballot, I'll take any other America first Republican over any other Democrat. That's because when you vote for a Democrat, you're not voting for a person, you're voting for their Marxist philosophy. That's because they all vote together. They all believe in open borders, secret government, defunding police, student loan forgiveness, higher taxes, fewer rights and higher spending that causes inflation. And that's not even mentioning their foreign policy that is destined to start WWIII. Hell, Alfred E. Newman is better than anyone the Ds have. MAGA

Of course I'll vote for Trump. But if for some nefarious reason, Trump isn't on the ballot, I'll take any other America first Republican over any other Democrat. That's because when you vote for a Democrat, you're not voting for a person, you're voting for their Marxist philosophy. That's because they all vote together. They all believe in open borders, secret government, defunding police, student loan forgiveness, higher taxes, fewer rights and higher spending that causes inflation. And that's not even mentioning their foreign policy that is destined to start WWIII. Hell, Alfred E. Newman is better than anyone the Ds have. MAGA
alfred e is probably better than anyone running these days...

Forum List

Back