Will the Trump Stock Market crash equal Bush’s?

You mean the stock market crash that happened as soon as the meat puppet faggot became the nominee, or the one after it was elected POTUS? Or the one after Nanzi Pillousy became speaker?

A malignant piece of shit said:
Something not worthy of reposting
You are smart enough to know that is a false and deceptive statement.
C7cd.gif

It has been ten years since Republicans crashed the stock market

Trump is showing signs of collapsing the economy
Honestly, it felt kind of good to say “I told you so” after Dubya’s Presidency completely crashed and burned, leaving our alliances and economy in complete turmoil and disaster; but god dammit did I hope I’d never have to say it again.

Honestly, it felt kind of good to say “I told you so” after Dubya’s Presidency completely crashed and burned, leaving our alliances and economy in complete turmoil and disaster; but god dammit did I hope I’d never have to say it again.

When the stupid isn't strong enough, count on BlackFag to contribute a dangerous dose.

When the stupid isn't strong enough, count on BlackFag to contribute a dangerous dose.
^ still thinks Mexico is going to pay for a wall

You mean the stock market crash that happened as soon as the meat puppet faggot became the nominee, or the one after it was elected POTUS? Or the one after Nanzi Pillousy became speaker?
Why the past tense? tRump's crash is still impending and pelosi won't be speaker for a couple of weeks yet.

Why the past tense? tRump's crash is still impending and pelosi won't be speaker for a couple of weeks yet.
They're all this stupid folks. At least this stupid.

They're all this stupid folks. At least this stupid.
Are you referring to your posts? 'Cause that's old news. We've had you figured out for ages.

It has been ten years since Republicans crashed the stock market

Trump is showing signs of collapsing the economy
/——/ It’s been 30 seconds since democRATs trashed America
In 2006 Nancy Pelosi took the gavel back for the Democrat Congress leadership, 1 year later the market tanks. Fast forward to today, Nancy Pelosi is about to take the gavel back for the Democrat Congress leadership "AGAIN", market starts to tank.. See any similarities there?

Forum List

Back