DWAC (Trump) Stock

Very speculative as an investment IMO but I am glad that it provides a financial boon to Trump. He is spending a fortune on lawyers due to the Stalinist Democrats attacking him with their armies of lawyers and lawsuits.
Excuse me, but The Ape is using money from the "stop the steal" scam he was runniing to pay his legal fees. Plus RNC donations.

You've been duped. Again & again & again.

Excuse me, but The Ape is using money from the "stop the steal" scam he was runniing to pay his legal fees. Plus RNC donations.

You've been duped. Again & again & again.
I support the man who puts America First, that is what matters. If you are an American, then you are supporting the party that puts our enemies first.

I support the man who puts America First, that is what matters. If you are an American, then you are supporting the party that puts our enemies first.

Trump lies constantly.

Trump needs the cash. musk is probably a lot smarter than trump but he cant make a go of X. Unlikely trump can make a ssuccess out of this. But ptobably more than the suckers who buy the stock.

Do you truly think that TS is worth as much as Reddit?
the very trump brand rockets djt to promenence in this sector.

the strong managment of devin nunez and the confidence of the saudi investors guarantees all these small guys had better fasten their seat belts.

pray for our beloved ivanka's husband to have the wisdom not to try to double cross the bonesaw guy in a $2B deal.

the very trump brand rockets djt to promenence in this sector.

the strong managment of devin nunez and the confidence of the saudi investors guarantees all these small guys had better fasten their seat belts.

pray for our beloved ivanka's husband to have the wisdom not to try to double cross the bonesaw guy in a $2B deal.
/—-/ You clowns are so funny.

Trump will dump his stock as soon as he's able to, clean up & leave the sucker's holding the bag.
/—-/ You sound like a shortie trying to scare weak holders and looking to pick up cheap shares before the rebound. Stock shorties are scum.

Gold was $35.96 in 1970; it's $2,254.80 today. Obviously stocks are shit and way over-valued.

Forum List

Back