Will the Trump Stock Market crash equal Bush’s?

Can we put aside this absurd delusion the US of A is anything like a pure capitalist society.
Anyone who want’s to claim it is should explain to me how come the thugs who triggered the Global Financial Crises from Wall St, didn’t go to jail but were bailed out at taxpayer expense.
And can we cease pretending nations such as Russian and China are anything like purely communistic when both are more accurately described as hybrids of militarised mafia and state capitalism.

It has been ten years since Republicans crashed the stock market

Trump is showing signs of collapsing the economy

Stock market was doing great until the Communists took the House

The slide started back in October.

When it was obvious dark, anti Capitalist, anti American forces were going to take the House
A Putin loving conspiracy theorist giving others a lecture in being Anti-American is as ludicrous and risible as it gets.

Stock market was doing great until the Communists took the House

The slide started back in October.

When it was obvious dark, anti Capitalist, anti American forces were going to take the House
Lololololololololol!!!!

You kids were still touting your red wave in October.

Don’t you mean the Obama stock market crash? You guys have been saying for the past two years this is his economy

Don’t you mean the Obama stock market crash? You guys have been saying for the past two years this is his economy

Obama warned about a trade war

Trump should have listened

/——/ Obama warned us we would lose our plan and Doctor even if we liked them but we didn’t listen. —- Oh wait —- never mind.

/——/ Obama warned us we would lose our plan and Doctor even if we liked them but we didn’t listen. —- Oh wait —- never mind.

98 percent of people kept their plan and doctor
I wish Trump could be right 98 percent of the time

Lol no chance. Under Bush many of the biggest banks in the world were set to become defunct. Bush of course saved the banks and as the market was retracing Hussein took all the credit.

98 percent of people kept their plan and doctor
I wish Trump could be right 98 percent of the time
/——/ Oh Horseshyt. You can’t possibly prove that. Quora: 68% of those already insured found their plans no longer legally allowed and had to switch to more expensive plans. “If you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance,” was a bold-faced lie. The numbers on who was able to afford those plans, even with subsidies is sketchy.

You mean the stock market crash that happened as soon as the meat puppet faggot became the nominee, or the one after it was elected POTUS? Or the one after Nanzi Pillousy became speaker?

You are seriously suggesting that the Housing crash and accompanying equity crash was remotely to do with Obama announcing his candidacy?

That is most ridiculous excuse I have yet heard.

If you even are hinting at such a thing...congratulations, you have just proven you know almost nothing about macroeconomics.

Have a nice day.

He’s referring to how the market reacted to the news of Obama getting elected. Let me paraphrase what Hussein said: I don’t worry about the swings in the stock market. To me it’s just another tracking poll.

I couldn’t believe he said that. We’re talking livelihoods

So far, the Trump Dow Stock Market has dropped 4500 points in just five months

The Bush Market dropped 6500 points

Will the Trump collapse be worse than Bush?

So misleading your posts are

Forum List

Back