How Much $$$ have You Personally Made in the Stock Market since Biden took Office?

Hey, I realize many of you knuckle-draggers think the Stock Market is No Indicator of the Economy, but you certainly did when POS45 touted it.

Back to basics, for those of US actually in the Stock Market, for the Long Term.

Up A LOT
To be honest, you have to look at the whole picture. 2022 wasn't a good year for the stock market, but 2023 certainly make up for it.

DJIA-5yr.jpg

S&P500-5yr.jpg

Dow Jones total return under President Trump, from 1/20/17 to 1/19/2021 - 56.0%

Dow Jones total return under the stuttering shit missile, 1/20/21 to 3/8/24 - 24.8%

That includes 2022 when the stammering shit clown gets credited with pissing away $4 Trillion in American's wealth.

For fucks sake, do a little research. This isn't rocket science. It's a fucking disgrace to post ignorant shit like this.

Dow Jones total return under the stuttering shit missile, 1/20/21 to 3/8/24 - 24.8%

That includes 2022 when the stammering shit clown gets credited with pissing away $4 Trillion in American's wealth.

For fucks sake, do a little research. This isn't rocket science. It's a fucking disgrace to post ignorant shit like this.

Thing is, Trump was in at the right time, when the economy was picking up after the huge recession. Also, the higher it goes, the LOWER the percentages will be.

Thing is, Trump was in at the right time, when the economy was picking up after the huge recession. Also, the higher it goes, the LOWER the percentages will be.
Is that some kind of "chick math"? Or were you home schooled in the back of the family dildo shop?

The point is, it's stupid to dig a hole like this when the purest of sciences (mathematics) is shitting all over you. Find something you can lie about, like Briben beat Corn Pop's ass with a chain, and then fucked his girlfriend. There is no exact science to dispute that.... right?

Hey, I realize many of you knuckle-draggers think the Stock Market is No Indicator of the Economy, but you certainly did when POS45 touted it.

Back to basics, for those of US actually in the Stock Market, for the Long Term.

Up A LOT
BILLIONS*

(*)I’m estimating my earnings....I hear its fine to do so as long as there are no victims.

Obama. up 149%

Obama. up 149%
Absolutely, now you're cooking with gas, fucknuts! That's exactly what this thread should have been about.

Unfortunately, your're trying to get your stuttering puddle of piss and shit elected for the first time (I almost said "re-elected", but you have to be elected the first time, to get "re-elected" :laughing0301:) and Barry Soetoro's record has nothing to do with Robert L Peters..... fuck, they hate each other.

Also 8 years vs 4 years, yada yada.... but you get 1 AOC for almost making a cogent point. Here ya go (the young version):

aoc young.jpg

Is that some kind of "chick math"? Or were you home schooled in the back of the family dildo shop?

The point is, it's stupid to dig a hole like this when the purest of sciences (mathematics) is shitting all over you. Find something you can lie about, like Briben beat Corn Pop's ass with a chain, and then fucked his girlfriend. There is no exact science to dispute that.... right?

Nope.

Say for example you have $100 and then you have an increase of 50%. You now have $150. To gain another $50, the same as you gained before, you only need an increase of 33%.

If you increase at the same level, 50%, you'll have $225 which is an increase of $75.

If you think this is "chick math" or you think only home schooled kids can do this.... I worry for you.

Up A LOT
Zero, I refuse to directly support corporate pigs.

Up A LOT
/----/ Wrong again, or maybe you know better but are just lying as you desperatly try and run cover for Dementia Joe. In fact, the Left wing said that when Trump was in office. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Wall Street and Main Street often exist in two different realities.

“The stock market is not the economy” has been the phrase of the COVID-19 recession among business journalists and economists.

Guests on cable news networks — CNBC, CNN, Fox News, MSNBC and others — uttered the phrase about 100 times over the past year, according to the Internet Archive, which has a massive repository of cable news transcripts. That’s up from 17 instances in 2019, 59 in 2018 and a handful back to 2011. The phrase first appeared as a Google search in May 2009 and hit peak popularity in November 2020.

Up A LOT

As I have not cashed out any stock since Biden took office, so technically I have not made any money off of it.

/——-/ I write covered calls each week for income.

I have a job for income, all dividends and profits from sales go back into the portfolio.

Though I have to amend my first post, I closed out one of my accounts back in Feb of 2022 for the earnest money for the house we were having built, of that about 60K was profit that I had to pay taxes on...that hurt a bit! o_O

All bullshit aside my portfolio just crawled for 8 years of Obama, then it took off under Trump, and I made a little before Covid wiped out most of my gains.

The rocket ship took off under Biden when I invested in lithium stocks, which made me in the vicinity of a couple hundred grand, but now those stocks are falling hard and I luckily sold all of them before that happened, as investors are keen that Trump, purely out of spite and for no other reason, will end any subsidies for clean energy and instead increase oil production because he is a pathological nut case.

Forum List

Back