Stock Market At All Time High

Whatever economic metric includes wall street , doesn't include the rest of us

~S~
Not always sparky, alot of Americans are invested in the same stock market, there are a multitude of ways to invest now, mostly online, and Robinhood always offered free trades, too (not sure if they still do)

Yeah, I’m doing pretty well too. My stocks are up

You do realize most Americans don’t own stocks. People do well today despite high costs of living.. because they’re fortunate or lucky enough to have extra funds.

Some Biden democrats sound an awful lot like neoconservatives. Bragging about wealth. Sure there was a wealth transfer of trillions of dollars from the working class to the most wealthy class during the fake virus and the lockdowns that came with it.

A lot more Americans were successful under Trump. Gas was under 2 dollars a gallon when Trump was in office just four years ago. Now it’s $3.60 in my area.

I see some Democrats are among the most self centered beasts around. They’re sick in the head. Obviously these are people who don’t have Christian values. I see some of them bragging about owning a home when record numbers of Americans cannot afford a home.

Biden gave us that ^
100% disingenuous. You gloss over the fact that people are making equally more money now that has kept up with inflation. For example:
Hospitality wages way up:

IMG_0552.jpeg

California fast food workers already adjusted for inflation so this is straight up buying power.

Attachments

• IMG_0550.jpeg
    IMG_0550.jpeg
    64.3 KB · Views: 5

Forum List

Back