Will the Catholic church deny Biden communion?

Also the Bible was written by men not GOD. The entity you refer to as God gave us minds to use and decide our own fates. Sins are something mankind made up. GOD doesn't want your obedience, GOD is pleased with our progress and doesn't want us back stepping into the 50s again. That was a really horrible time for most people, especially women and people of color. They were treated like second class citizens, never mind gay people who are aren't allowed to even get out of the closet. Did you ever try living in a closet ? It doesn't work.
Look what I did to Harry Potter. He believes in all kinds of witches and demons, that can only be the church's fault. LOL.

The Church won't do that, it's far to political and the Catholic high clergy is political. The priests in the dioceses may disagree though. Bishops and priests are held to a high moral code but, they are human beings subject to their own inner demons. Some Catholic clergy is better than others at resisting that and resisting it's power.

Last edited:
Also the Bible was written by men not GOD. The entity you refer to as God gave us minds to use and decide our own fates. Sins are something mankind made up. GOD doesn't want your obedience, GOD is pleased with our progress and doesn't want us back stepping into the 50s again. That was a really horrible time for most people, especially women and people of color. They were treated like second class citizens, never mind gay people who are aren't allowed to even get out of the closet. Did you ever try living in a closet ? It doesn't work.
So you speak for God....Well, so do I and my interpretation of God says killing a developing human being is murder and murder is bad. Have you heard that since the 50's there's a female black Billionaire called Opra Winfrey? Have you heard we had a Black President? We now have a self-described Black as a U.S. Vice President. We have Black Supreme Court Justices, Black congress people, A Black caucus in congress, Black senators and many, many black millionaires. Homosexuals are well off. They have been able to somehow promote their fake gender bending on our children through the schools. Gays left the closet decades ago. Stop lying.

Last edited:
If the church does forbid Biden or other politicians who support a woman's right to choose, then the church is nothing but a political lobby. If they were sincere about this, they wouldn't Target politicians they would Target every Catholic who's had an abortion, 27% of Catholic women. 99% of Catholic women have used contraceptive methods to prevent pregnancies. Only 1% used "natural family planning". Which is what the church advises. Women are the glue that holds the Catholic church together, you can't ban them from communion. So any attempt to chastise selected individuals just demonstrates how weak the church is. It will bring about its downfall, if attitudes don't change. GOD has nothing to do with it, these are stupid rules the men made up to keep women in their place.
It has nothing to do with "keeping women in their place". In fact, it has little to do with focusing on women, because the focus is on life.

Yes, the Church has programs to help women who have gone through abortions and came to deeply regret it, especially upon having another child. It is truly hard for some. The Church offers to assist women through pregnancies rather than the government's solution of simply getting rid of the pregnancy.

Pope Paul VI was in deep prayer over artificial means of birth control. This was no arbitrary decision. He credited the Holy Spirit with the internal vision of seeing artificial contraceptives leading the way to abortions--and this was long before government jumped on the bandwagon to make abortion a hot political issue. Life--our greatest gift--was the Church's priority.

It has nothing to do with "keeping women in their place". In fact, it has little to do with focusing on women, because the focus is on life.

Yes, the Church has programs to help women who have gone through abortions and came to deeply regret it, especially upon having another child. It is truly hard for some. The Church offers to assist women through pregnancies rather than the government's solution of simply getting rid of the pregnancy.

Pope Paul VI was in deep prayer over artificial means of birth control. This was no arbitrary decision. He credited the Holy Spirit with the internal vision of seeing artificial contraceptives leading the way to abortions--and this was long before government jumped on the bandwagon to make abortion a hot political issue. Life--our greatest gift--was the Church's priority.
That's been a main focus of the church all along whether you realize it or not. Women cannot be priests, but they get to do most all the subordinate work. There are hundreds, if not thousands of examples of this abuse. It's built into the church, people are so used to it they don't even realize it.

There was a time when the Catholic Church burned intelligent and defiant women as witches. I will not be around to see it but if these anti-human efforts continue by the church I believe someday all the churches will be burned to the ground. It would be Justice come full circle.
An extremely shallow version of the witch hunts of medieval times.

That's been a main focus of the church all along whether you realize it or not. Women cannot be priests, but they get to do most all the subordinate work. There are hundreds, if not thousands of examples of this abuse. It's built into the church, people are so used to it they don't even realize it.
Being a priest isn't subordinate work? On the other hand, women on parish councils, running education and other ministries are the subordinate ones?

Can you name a single body that was aborted, as far as I know only fetuses are aborted.
Hey Idiot. Fetuses have bodies, jackass.

The fetus is only a potential person a potential human being
Hey Asshole, a fetus is a live, human being in the immediate stage of growth prior to being gestated into the world. The only difference is location. Better get right with that fact right now, Ace.

HumanLifeStages.jpg

Right another excuse I'm sorry there's no excuse for what the churches have done in the name of their god.
Have you studied the history of burning witches? It is captivating. I am not excusing the Catholic Church, the Protestant Churches, the governments, or individuals manipulating others for their own purposes.

Right another excuse I'm sorry there's no excuse for what the churches have done in the name of their god.
then there is no excuse for your sins

"Judge not, that you be not judged, for by what measure you mete, so shall it be meted unto you" (said by the Judge Himself)

Sure there is.

We were born with them, because the mythical Adam and Eve exercised free will.

It's literally the core of your entire, nutty religion.
well, I can u/stand someone saying a given Church's beliefs are nutty

but once you've spent time in the Real Presence...

you just know they are not (if you didn't already know)

Biden is the president of a secular nation and a devout Catholic. The Catholic church may deny him communion, but ordinary Catholics won't.

There were no Christian rules about abortion until the 3rd or 4th century.. and no rules against it in the US until the late 1800s. There are many reasons for a woman not to carry a pregnancy to term. Should be left to her, her husband, her doctor and her pastor if she is so inclined. You can't force your beliefs on others and comparing the termination of a pregnancy to the Holocaust is viscious stupidity.
Devout Catholics follow the teachings of the church. Biden is not a devout Catholic.

Right, he's smarter than that.
yep... smarter than Jesus Christ

who is God

nice to see how the plan to ditch God and worship man has turned out... lots of consequences...

However, someone forgot the interesting point that all men think differently and subjectively...

so there's that..

No wonder millions of Catholics left the Church after Vatican II

Apparently the Catholic church is debating on whether to serve Biden communion due to his stance on abortion

Bishop John Stowe of Lexington, Kentucky, is among those who worry the USCCB’s emphasis on abortion undercuts Pope Francis’ exhortations also to stress issues such as climate change, immigration and inequality. Stowe also worries that the U.S. bishops are missing a chance to find common ground with Biden.

“If a politician is targeted as a negative example by his own church, that sets a sad context in which the church can deal with this Catholic president,” Stowe said. “It contributes to the polarization of the church and of society.”

Nonetheless, the bishops wanting to send a tough message to Biden are determined to press ahead.

This tells me that either the church does not believe it to be mass genocide like their official teaching says it is, that is, comparable to the Holocaust, or they have no conscience.

It's either or really.
Individual bishops, even the pope are not "the church". I personally believe Biden and Pelosi should be excommunicated.

Individual bishops, even the pope are not "the church". I personally believe Biden and Pelosi should be excommunicated.
they are excommunicated already

latae sententiae excommunication:

which means basically it is done by self or automatically

Forum List

Back