Will the Catholic church deny Biden communion?

Biden “doesn’t have the authority to teach what it means to be Catholic — that’s our responsibility as bishops,

(taken from that site)

Well, why don't the bishops DO that, then--TEACH what it means to be Catholic... so ignorant people don't by what this fake Catholic baby killer says/does... They have been waiting SO long to do this...

better late than never but why did it take so damn long?

I'll tell u why... but it's a LONG story.

the short version: anti-Catholics were allowed to infiltrate the Church with the goal of destroying it from within... These were not just anti-Catholic Christian people doing this (Vatican II)... No, they were totally un-Christian, anti-Christian... communists, etc..

and now the anti-Catholics in the Church seem to be controlling every damn thing...

Read up on Marcel Lefebvre... who stood up against all this modern liberal bs at Vatican II and all the years since...

=
In the future, much sooner than one can even imagine; many nations will insist that women have abortions in order to control over population. Unfortunately that will not start until millions upon millions are starving to death. Whoever is Pope then will support the abortions at that time.

the following seems to be a prime example of how the Catholic Church, since Vatican II has been "dialoguing" things to death rather than doing what it used to do (pre Vatican II), proclaim unchangeable truth!

From OP site

..in November by the USCCB’s president, Archbishop José Gomez of Los Angeles, to form a working group to address the “complex and difficult situation” posed by Biden’s stances on abortion and other issues that differ from official church teaching.

The doctrine committee, which subsequently was assigned the document project, has not released details about it. Bishops will vote in June on whether the committee should continue its work so a document could be publicly released later. Even critics of the initiative predict it will win overwhelming approval

Unbelievable.

What is there to discuss? The dude has been pro abortion for a long time... He's the acting (albeit fake) president of a large country, meaning he has influence over everyone, Catholic or whatever...

What the hell?

There is nothing to discuss, you foot-dragging.... I guess I shouldnt use **^%$#^ but... it ticks me off.

"Always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth"... Forget the damn committees and conferences. Everyone in the whole damn world knows what needs to be done.. Frankly, I think he should be formally excommunicated, along with Nasty Pelousi

Complex and difficult situation, my ass

In the future, much sooner than one can even imagine; many nations will insist that women have abortions in order to control over population. Unfortunately that will not start until millions upon millions are starving to death. Whoever is Pope then will support the abortions at that time.
no, I don't disagree that the first thing u say may happen but the pope will not support abortion, ever.. I mean Paul VI was ... not sure, need to read up on him more but he didn't seem like super-Catholic or anything... and he refused to budge on the artificial b control issue..

The people would rise up and probably physically attack a pope who had the audacity to say abortion is ok... But in any case, Jesus promised He would protect his Church from the very gates of hell... matt 1618. Even as bad as pope f is.. he doesn't officially change any Catholic doctrine... not that i know of... he just runs his non-ex-cathedra mouth...

no, I don't disagree that the first thing u say may happen but the pope will not support abortion, ever.. I mean Paul VI was ... not sure, need to read up on him more but he didn't seem like super-Catholic or anything... and he refused to budge on the artificial b control issue..

The people would rise up and probably physically attack a pope who had the audacity to say abortion is ok... But in any case, Jesus promised He would protect his Church from the very gates of hell... matt 1618. Even as bad as pope f is.. he doesn't officially change any Catholic doctrine... not that i know of... he just runs his non-ex-cathedra mouth...
The church has done far more horrible things in the name of God than opposing abortion.

A majority of US Catholics support

Birth Control
Legal Abortion
Gay Marriage
Divorce
Married Priests
Women Priests

You going to throw them all out?
this is just fake info

maybe artificial b control.. NOT legal abortion

not married priests or women priests

you libs just lie your ass off and expect people to accept your lies as truth...

How are you going to stand before Jesus Christ after your death?

you aren't going to live forever, that's for sure...

this is just fake info

you libs just lie your ass off and expect people to accept your lies as truth...

Wrong.

Now apologize for being a liar.
Then apologize to rightwinger for calling him a liar.

Then apologize to Jesus for acting like a spoiled little child.

this is just fake info

Actually only 11 to 17% of Catholics support your position, they are the Hardline Catholics. Most Catholics are not like that.

The church has done far more horrible things in the name of God than opposing abortion.
yeh, i know... some myth some not..

and protestants have never done anything bad, have they?

you're being lied to. I know bc I have talked to plenty of protestants and they come up with the damnest things that the Church was supposed to have done or taught or whatever..

and a person's sins, that has nothing to do w/ a Church and why Jesus wants poeple in said Church that He founded... "He who says he is without sin is a liar..."

so there's that..

big deal... People being sinners has nothing to do with the topic, to speak of

Wrong.

Now apologize for being a liar.
Then apologize to rightwinger for calling him a liar.

Then apologize to Jesus for acting like a spoiled little child.

means nothing.. like i said

Even if 0% of Catholics believe the way the Church teaches

does that change the truth?

The truth doesn't change just because some %age of persons doesn't accept it

so why do u show me some stupid poll that may be done by liars for all anyone knows? I don't care if it is accurate or not.. because I believe the Church Christ founded. If others don't want to adhere to the teachings of the true Church, that is on them...

yeh, i know... some myth some not..

and protestants have never done anything bad, have they?

you're being lied to. I know bc I have talked to plenty of protestants and they come up with the damnest things that the Church was supposed to have done or taught or whatever..

and a person's sins, that has nothing to do w/ a Church and why Jesus wants poeple in said Church that He founded... "He who says he is without sin is a liar..."

so there's that..

big deal... People being sinners has nothing to do with the topic, to speak of
Every religious organization has committed crimes in the name of their god, even the Buddhists and they don't even have a god. Religion is a creation of mankind, it has nothing to do with GOD.

Every religious organization has committed crimes in the name of their god, even the Buddhists and they don't even have a god. Religion is a creation of mankind, it has nothing to do with GOD.
It's all about power and money. With no external forces to monitor them, absolute corruption was inevitable. I believe that the Christian Church is the Antichrist. They will end up destroying this world.

Well, that's two lies.

First, it isn't what you said. It is the opposite of theta you said. You made up a lie.

Second, of course it makes a difference, as you will see over the next few years, if roe v wade is overturned. You will see you're not only on the wrong side of ethics and history, you're also on the weaker, losing side.

Even if 0% of Catholics believe the way the Church teaches

does that change the truth?

The truth doesn't change just because some %age of persons doesn't accept it

so why do u show me some stupid poll that may be done by liars for all anyone knows? I don't care if it is accurate or not.. because I believe the Church Christ founded. If others don't want to adhere to the teachings of the true Church, that is on them...
When an institution no longer serves the people it usually disappears. That is what is happening to all religious institutions on this planet
Finally, thank GOD !

this is just fake info

In recent polls, a majority of American Catholics support Roe

In terms of Birth Control, married priests, women priests, marriage after divorce…..an overwhelming majority

Actually only 11 to 17% of Catholics support your position, they are the Hardline Catholics. Most Catholics are not like that.

Abortion is a moral issue that the church can realistically oppose

Birth Control, women priests, celibacy, divorce are not moral issues. The Church opposes them because of Catholic tradition, a tradition the faithful have moved on from

Birth Control, women priests, celibacy, divorce are not moral issues. The Church opposes them because of Catholic tradition, a tradition the faithful have moved on from
All institutions change, if they cannot they go extinct. Change is the only constant in this physical world. That is the purpose of time.

no, this is not true

there was ONE Church founded by Jesus Christ Himself

I keep asking but Protestants don't want to answer

Which is it?

Some of us know...

another lib lie

they are moral issues

but those w/o morals don't have a clue....

Forum List

Back