Will the Catholic church deny Biden communion?

Let me say it this way: For an average Catholic in Germany today the Protestant Martin Luther 500 years ago is extremely conservative. Not so Saint Francis 800 years ago - not so pope Francis today.

Let me say it this way: For an average Catholic in Germany today the Protestant Martin Luther 500 years ago is extremely conservative. Not so Saint Francis 800 years ago - not so pope Francis today.
disagree

Luther was an irrational extremist who once said you could commit adultery 20 times in a day and still get to Heaven (oncesavedalways saved)

A heretic is a heretic is a heretic

:lol: What about to ask Catholics if you like to know something about Catholics? Perhaps you get sometimes some wrong information in such a case so you also always have to think on your own - but you are endlessly able to ask yourselve about Catholics and you will never get a real result. Why do you think are Saint Francis, Santa Claus and Saint Martin the most favored saints? Because they never criticized? Wrong!

Luther was an irrational extremist

Luther was also an irrational extreme and extremist thinker - sometimes. But never heard the sentence "Great men often make also big mistakes!"? Even Augustinus made heavy big mistakes. Luther had a lot of character deficits and specially Jews, farmers and perhaps also Catholics - if possible to say so at all because it had been Catholics who became Protestants - had to suffer a lot under his stupid narrow minded political and fanatic opinions. Nevertheless he was a great theologist - and nearly everything what he "criticized" - in my point of view in a totally wrong form of critics - was later 'realized' from Catholics.

who once said you could commit adultery 20 times in a day and still get to Heaven (oncesavedalways saved)

What is adultery? ... Ehebruch ... You are totally weird and you really don't know what you speak about. Prudery came from the protestants. For Luther sexual intercourse was only thinkable if someone was married. Anything else was a heavy sin - this was the same in the Catholic church but we ... ¿how to say this? ... we have more possibilities. Sometimes is pragmatism really the only way and a fanatic view to the problems helps no one. First of all has to help what we do the children of god.

Soon god will die on the cross - like a criminal - today. And what will you do to save god? I'll tell you: nothing! When you will see Jesus dying on the cross and when you are able to see and feel his pain then you will not even believe that it is possible that god will help himselve and Jesus will come back into life. Jesus will be totally destroyed and no hope will be anymore.

A heretic is a heretic is a heretic

Are you sure, heretics? German proverb translated: "Before the cock crows three times - you will disown me." Reality: "Before the cock crows - three times you will disown me."

Last edited:
Prudery came from the protestants. For Luther sexual intercourse was only thinkable if someone was married. Anything else was a heavy sin - this was the same in the Catholic church but we ... ¿how to say this? ... we have more possibilities. Sometimes is pragmatism really the only way and a fanatic view to the problems helps no one. First of all has to help what we do the children of god.

I don't even understand a lot of what you say here

But this part I understood and you are as wrong as can be. I have read books on Luther and his own words condemn him. He is an arch heretic who divided the seamless Church of Christ.

He is likely burning in Hell. I based my post on EXACT quotes of his that I read in the book The Facts About Luther.

Maybe you should check it out because you are woefully misinformed about him

I don't even understand a lot of what you say here

Why?

But this part I understood and you are as wrong as can be.

What means "wrong" now? How do you know that this what you do not understand is wrong?

I have read books on Luther and his own words condemn him. He is an arch heretic who divided the seamless Church of Christ.

Everyones words condemn everyone. And who divided? Rome or Luther?

He is likely burning in Hell.

This is by the way an anti-Christian, specially also an anti-Catholic, statement - and so in your fake-view of the world an "heretic" statement. And what makes your comment here much more absurde is it that you are no Catholic at all, isn't it?

I based my post on EXACT quotes of his that I read in the book The Facts About Luther.

Maybe you should check it out because you are woefully misinformed about him

The problem is not Martin Luther any longer. The problem is that the belief of Catholics and the belief of Lutherans is not very different - so it should be easy to reunite. Same with the orthodox church. It should be totally easy to reunite this three "churches" into one church. Slogan: one god - one truth - one church. But we all are not able to do so. This is the strange thing. And you are an anti-Catholic - an heretics in your own view to the world - who is absolutelly not able to help in this process of reunification.

Last edited:
The problem is not Luther any longer. Theperinsm is thtwe teh beolivf of catscinb an the ebiofuin of Lutherasn is not very different - so it should be easy to unite. Same with the orthodoox church. It should be totally easy to unite this three "churches". But we all are not able to do so. This is the strange thing.
Theperinsm is thtwe teh beolivf of catscinb an the ebiofuin of Luth

and you wonder why I can't understand some of what you say?

Theperinsm is thtwe teh beolivf of catscinb an the ebiofuin of Luth

and you wonder why I can't understand some of what you say?

I do not wonder if you never will understand anything, anti-Christian. It's sad how an "heretics" like you who says he's a Caholic tries to destroy the universal Holy Church, that's all. Whatever. God will help.

He'a risen - He's truly risen.

Last edited:
Again, one always, always has to EXPLAIN

Are we talking about the REAL Catholic Church

of the imposters at the Vatican?

astronomical difference

Forum List

Back