Will the Catholic church deny Biden communion?

I can assure you, if there is a higher power helping trump, it is not GOD, but the one you called the devil. trump attempted to corrupt the voting process; he's not a victim but a perpetrator.
It is evident that Trump is a perpetrator and one who is not helping democracy here but undermining it but his supporters do not care Nothing is godly about him that should have godly people be his supporters. I do not favor any leaders to be in government over us though. We have to live responsibly ourselves, while God is over us who we will answer to.

That's been a main focus of the church all along whether you realize it or not. Women cannot be priests,

They can and always had been. The clerics of the Catholic church in the political world just simple deny that everyone is the same in front of god in the spiritual world. This "fight" for the power and might of men is meanwhile very overaged.

but they get to do most all the subordinate work. There are hundreds, if not thousands of examples of this abuse. It's built into the church, people are so used to it they don't even realize it.

What's nothing else than stupid nonsense. People who like to wipe out the church love it to speak in such extremes because this theme is in a total discrepancy to the belief and lifestyle of Catholics. Spontanously Catholics would make a lynch mob and hang a clerics who is doing so - what would also not be compatible with the Christian faith. The fact is that a clerics of the Catholic church is in average much more harmless than any other man. Absolutelly and relativelly are married men the greatest danger for the sexual abuse of children - even if they have children on their own. And no one else fights so consequent, straight and powerful against child abuse of children as this are doing Catholics in the own church.

Have you studied the history of burning witches? It is captivating. I am not excusing the Catholic Church, the Protestant Churches, the governments, or individuals manipulating others for their own purposes.

The origin of the sado-masochistic picture "inquisitor tortures and burns noble healing women on diabolic reasons" you will find in the culture fight of the Prussians in Germany. They "argued" in the middle ages the Catholic inquisition had burned 2 million women. But this is pure fantasy. In the middle ages the belief in witches was a simple superstition - same as today.

But indeed had happened about 50,000 executions of witches and sorcerers after the middle ages and after the reformations. As well Protestants and Catholics burned witches. But this did in very most cases not happen where the inquisitions had been powerful in Europe. Protestants burned 90% women and 10% men, Catholics burned 50% women and 50% men. Not to forget: It existed nearly no one else than Catholics and Protestants in this time of history in middle Europe. Jews burned no one as far as I know.

Some say such a burning of witches was nothing else than the TV including public festival of this time of history. By the way: How many killings of human beings in how many cruel ways did an average teenager in the USA watch last week in the internet, on gaming consoles or in TV and cinema?

Not to forget to tell you what I am also worried about: In nearly the same region where this had happened will be murdered in later times millions of Jews from the Nazis. A very strange coincidence. And only to make this clear to you because also in this case exists a lot of confusion: The extremely deadly anti-Semitic Nazis also had been enemies of the Holy Church - more moderate enemies but enemies.

Last edited:

Apparently the Catholic church is debating on whether to serve Biden communion due to his stance on abortion

Bishop John Stowe of Lexington, Kentucky, is among those who worry the USCCB’s emphasis on abortion undercuts Pope Francis’ exhortations also to stress issues such as climate change, immigration and inequality. Stowe also worries that the U.S. bishops are missing a chance to find common ground with Biden.

“If a politician is targeted as a negative example by his own church, that sets a sad context in which the church can deal with this Catholic president,” Stowe said. “It contributes to the polarization of the church and of society.”

Nonetheless, the bishops wanting to send a tough message to Biden are determined to press ahead.

This tells me that either the church does not believe it to be mass genocide like their official teaching says it is, that is, comparable to the Holocaust, or they have no conscience.

It's either or really.
It sounds reasonable to me. After all the Catholic Church teaches that abortion is a grave sin.

It sounds reasonable to me. After all the Catholic Church teaches that abortion is a grave sin.
If you consider infanticide a grave sin

The Left wing Pope, however, does not seem to care much about it.

He would rather give sermons on the evils of global warming and building walls.

If you consider infanticide a grave sin

The Left wing Pope, however, does not seem to care much about it.

He would rather give sermons on the evils of global warming and building walls.
I am not Catholic but I do consider abortion to be a sin.

The origin of the sado-masochistic picture "inquisitor tortures and burns noble healing women on diabolic reasons" you will find in the culture fight of the Prussians in Germany. They "argued" in the middle ages the Catholic inquisition had burned 2 million women. But this is pure fantasy. In the middle ages the belief in witches was a simple superstition - same as today.

But indeed had happened about 50,000 executions of witches and sorcerers after the middle ages and after the reformations. As well Protestants and Catholics burned witches. But this did in very most cases not happen where the inquisitions had been powerful in Europe. Protestants burned 90% women and 10% men, Catholics burned 50% women and 50% men. Not to forget: It existed nearly no one else than Catholics and Protestants in this time of history in middle Europe. Jews burned no one as far as I know.

Some say such a burning of witches was nothing else than the TV including public festival of this time of history. By the way: How many killings of human beings in how many cruel ways did an average teenager in the USA watch last week in the internet, on gaming consoles or in TV and cinema?

Not to forget to tell you what I am also worried about: In nearly the same region where this had happened will be murdered in later times millions of Jews from the Nazis. A very strange coincidence. And only to make this clear to you because also in this case exists a lot of confusion: The extremely deadly anti-Semitic Nazis also had been enemies of the Holy Church - more moderate enemies but enemies.
There are no witches, so they murdered people who had strong ideas that did not support the total domination of the church over people. This is but one example of one of the great abuses of the Christian church

It's not our god. It's god. And what do you not like to excuse?

yes, the c-bible is your god - the god of the crucifiers ...

liberation theology, self determination, the events of the 1st century is the goal set by the heavens for remission to paradise.

Apparently the Catholic church is debating on whether to serve Biden communion due to his stance on abortion

Bishop John Stowe of Lexington, Kentucky, is among those who worry the USCCB’s emphasis on abortion undercuts Pope Francis’ exhortations also to stress issues such as climate change, immigration and inequality. Stowe also worries that the U.S. bishops are missing a chance to find common ground with Biden.

“If a politician is targeted as a negative example by his own church, that sets a sad context in which the church can deal with this Catholic president,” Stowe said. “It contributes to the polarization of the church and of society.”

Nonetheless, the bishops wanting to send a tough message to Biden are determined to press ahead.

This tells me that either the church does not believe it to be mass genocide like their official teaching says it is, that is, comparable to the Holocaust, or they have no conscience.

It's either or really.
First of all, it is not Biden's personal belief about abortion; but his public, political one. Each woman has the right to make that decision for herself. I doubt that Biden ever encouraged his wife to have an abortion. So there's no case against him. God wants us all to make our own choices, that's why we're here.

There are no witches, so they murdered people who had strong ideas that did not support the total domination of the church over people.

No, not really. Indeed it had been the "scientists" of this time who forced other to have to accept the existence of witches, even if they had been very sceptical. A famous "scientific" book in this context had for example been a book like "malleus maleficorum". Today we would call such books science fiction or fantasy. But it was a book like a juridical textbook today. Also nobels who not had been convinced from this ideas followed the opinion of the "experts" who wrote this book.

This is but one example of one of the great abuses of the Christian church

No - it is not. It is for example totally strange today what people think about vampires. Vampires are a simple invention of Bram Stoker who wrote in 1897 the novel Dracula. Today exists a gigantic fantasy world around vampires. Everything in this context is superstition and "the church" has absolutelly nothing to do with this nonsense. If this book had been written 400 years earlier in history then the church had to do with this nonsense - because everything what had happened 1497 AD had also to do with "the church" in the view of the people of today.

Last edited:

This teaches also the human rights. But the people do not like to think. To kill human beings is not able to be a human right.

they are excommunicated already ...

What's wrong. Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi are Catholics like all other Catholics. With left-wing or right-wing political opinions has to be a Catholic absolutelly nothing to do. But we expect from left-wing and right-wing Catholics always to be able to speak with each other. Catholics never should be political extremists.

Last edited:
This teaches also the human rights. But the people do not like to think. To kill human beings is not able to be a human right.
You have the right to kill in legitimate self defense or in war. You do not have the right to murder.

Much depends on how you view a fetus. When is it a person? When it has a detectable heartbeat? Once it could survive with aid from a hospital staff if removed from the womb? If a just born baby is in a hospital nursery and some fool purposefully cuts its throat, that should qualify as murder.

You have the right to kill in legitimate self defense or in war.

Let me say it this way: To do what's wrong is sometimes inevitable.

You do not have the right to murder.

Much depends on how you view a fetus. When is it a person?

A person? Somewhen between 30 and 90 years, I guess.

When it has a detectable heartbeat? Once it could survive with aid from a hospital staff if removed from the womb? If a just born baby is in a hospital nursery and some fool purposefully cuts its throat, that should qualify as murder.

That's an empty phraseology and nonsense discussion. The fetus of a dog is a dog. The fetus of a human being is a human being. That we are blind to see this - for example on a photo - changes nothing in this fact. A fetus is not replaceable - a fetus is an individual being - starting from the very first beginning. It is said who kills a human being kills a whole universe [of possibilities] and I fear this is more than only a nice saying. We do not know what we do when we do an abortion. And we never will know because a unique life which is not repeatable never will be lived.

Last edited:
No, not really. Indeed it had been the "scientists" of this time who forced other to have to accept the existence of witches, even if they had been very sceptical. A famous "scientific" book in this context had for example been a book like "malleus maleficorum". Today we would call such books science fiction or fantasy. But it was a book like a juridical textbook today. Also nobels who not had been convinced from this ideas followed the opinion of the "experts" who wrote this book.

No - it is not. It is for example totally strange today what people think about vampires. Vampires are a simple invention of Bram Stoker who wrote in 1897 the novel Dracula. Today exists a gigantic fantasy world around vampires. Everything in this context is superstition and "the church" has absolutelly nothing to do with this nonsense. If this book had been written 400 years earlier in history then the church had to do with this nonsense - because everything what had happened 1497 AD had also to do with "the church" in the view of the people of today.
If you cannot even accept the fact that the Inquisition was one of the Christian church's greatest atrocities there is no sense in discussing religion with you anymore.

If you cannot even accept the fact that the Inquisition was one of the Christian church's greatest atrocities

atrocities ... one moment ... "Gräueltaten "... got it

here is no sense in discussing religion with you anymore.

The inquisitions had been in their times of history the most modern systems of jurisdiction. They had been extraordinary acclaimed. Even a so called "advocatus diabolo" existed - a defender of the devil - or with other words today: A criminal defence lawyer. Specially the Roman inquisition was very liked. It was able to happen that a process ended after 2 years with the verdict of guilty and someone was punished with the sentence "now go and do not sin any longer".

Practically are our modern juridical systems branches and enhancements of the inquisitions. One problem of the inquisitions had been for example that they needed an admission of guilt because only this was able to help someone. An indication process only by facts was unknown.

Last edited:
Let me say it this way: To do what's wrong is sometimes inevitable.

A person? Somewhen between 30 and 90 years, I guess.

That's an empty phraseology and nonsense discussion. The fetus of a dog is a dog. The fetus of a human being is a human being. That we are blind to see this - for example on a photo - changes nothing in this fact. A fetus is not replaceable - a fetus is an individual being - starting from the very first beginning. It is said who kills a human being kills a whole universe [of possibilities] and I fear this is more than only a nice saying. We do not know what we do when we do an abortion. And we never will know because a unique life which is not repeatable never will be lived.
I am not opposed to abortion when the mother’s life is in danger. I haven’t made my mind up about rape and incest.

Forum List

Back